Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

This guy's wife pays the bills while he plays Old School RuneScape

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
9t3Eq3i.jpeg

http://instagr.am/p/CYXhFFTLE4j/
http://instagr.am/p/CXfUPuDslKh/
This guy is proving Just Be First theory, but he's also demonstrating that there is something to the concept of game.

This is only explainable by the skill known as game and it is incredibly important to develop so that when you looksmax to the point you can get what you want, you're actually able to maintain control in your relationships and get everything you want out of them

Status and preselection are the secret. I've been experimenting with preselection especially, and I still struggle to believe how powerful it is. I can't believe it's not more discussed.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unicorns do exist, but they are fking rare.

The question only is just how long she will put up with his sh|t, (He looks like shiete with dadbod and everything too), before her hybergamy drive kicks in and convinces her that he is a loser and the future is not with him as he doesn't progress as a man.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He's got a pretty active YT channel and probably gets paid very well from that.

This looks like just a couple of happy gaming geeks hooking up old school. Nothing more.

See a lady, talk to a lady, vibe with the lady, if it works hook up.

If it doesn't find somebody else and try again.

I don't see a lot of deep game theory in action here.

Konada

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just one message from me and her hypergamy will kick in
She only wants guys with maxed 99 in all skills, have fun beating that.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP - haven’t you posted about this guy before? You seem to do a lot of research on the internet but not much application of what you have read. Get out there and come back with some field reports. Even if you fail, you will learn much more from a failed cold approach than from what are you doing.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just one message from me and her hypergamy will kick in
It's not 2005 any more you will need more than a rune scimmy.

I spent ages 14-17 years old playing runescape, I loved to escape and avoid life, really depressing thinking back.

GioWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve found many girls to have attachment issues, so they tend to choose the best AND safest option. While this girl is kind of cute and I would hit it, honestly she’s average at best and would get pumped and dumped a lot by above average guys. This guy is safe, has above average status in the nerd-sphere, and is less likely to cheat.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1654173399275.png

In the future, the RuneScape player guy will be a guy similar to the guy pictured above.

Woujo

Don Juan
Reaction score
This guy is a loser. Playing video games while your girl works is not something a man would do.

mrskinnypantz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It is incredibly important to develop (Game)so that when you looksmax to the point you can get what you want, you're actually able to maintain control in your relationships and get everything you want out of them