Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

This guy needs some help, what advice would you give him?

FuzzX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No I'm pretty sure its a character actor.

But these guys are real.

Wait till 01:00

Btw, a con is an amazing place to pickup women.

Last edited:

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Meet Scott Jessop, better known by his nickname “Skippy.” He’s a 43 year old virgin who’s saving himself for marriage since he’s a pretty strong believer in the Mormon religion. Years ago, he appeared on TLC’s show Virgin Diaries and some of you might’ve seen him on there and remember him from that. Back then he was in his mid 30’s and still living at home with his mom while also collecting his own bellybutton lint (not joking about that last one). He’s since moved out, but one thing that hasn’t changed from back then is that he’s still extremely awkward around girls and always manages to turn them off. He’s tried to turn his appearance on the show and his virgin status into his own brand by selling Skippy t shirts, stickers, and even rape whistles (he also gives these items to the girls who go on a date with him). He’s also obsessed with becoming famous on YouTube so he records almost every date that he goes on, then unsurprisingly never gets a second date after that. He’s also done things on these dates like take a girl out to dinner at a hospital cafeteria, text another girl that he went out on a first date with 40 times and then show up at her house unannounced with Klondike bars when she didn’t respond to his texts, and even asked a girl who friend zoned him if she’s been having sex with a different guy she started seeing.

This guy needs help if he ever wants to achieve the things he’s been wanting, starting with dropping the nickname Skippy. That’s the easiest change he can make that requires almost zero effort, here’s some of his videos doing the things I mentioned:

Oh man, that was actually hard and painful to watch.

But first things first, how is he getting these dates? They all look pretty decent and sounded pretty chill. Is he catfishing these girls? What's going on there? We're so confused.

Second, we know this is going to sound very hardcore and cruel but there's this thing called Natural Selection via survival of the fittest. Some genes are not meant or designed to be passed on. Simple as that. Could this guy get better? Of course. A lot of work and time would need to be invested but it's possible to get him to a decent level.

Third, because of this belief system, he is only further making it harder for him to develop himself and potentially finding a mate. He has a better chance at finding a mate within his church or sphere of influence.

Lastly, is this real or a Youtube character playing pranks? It seems super made up.

Modern Man Advice

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No I'm pretty sure its a character actor.
But these guys are real.

Wait till 01:00
Wow, humanity is doomed with these guys.. amazingly creepy. :eek:

Somehow it doesn't surprise me tho. With these weird nerd dudes all chicks are just screaming to get away from these creeps lol.
Must be really easy to get numbers at those events ha ha..

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The fact that he looks like a middle-aged lesbian doesn’t help his cause.

But that shouldn’t matter— we all know fat dudes who slay the poon right?:cool:

FuzzX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would love to post the Con that I went to in Guangzhou. I went with my wife but I could have easily walked away with #'s from every cosplayer there. The secret is to get into pictures WITH them. There were 100's of creepy dudes taking photos of these women posing but 0 of them posing with the cosplayers. Infact I went around the con taking pictures with some of the creepy dudes just for laughs.

I also went for my wife, I hate anime. :)
If you can get dressed up, well bonus points for you.

Reaction score
Oh man, that was actually hard and painful to watch.

But first things first, how is he getting these dates? They all look pretty decent and sounded pretty chill. Is he catfishing these girls? What's going on there? We're so confused.

Second, we know this is going to sound very hardcore and cruel but there's this thing called Natural Selection via survival of the fittest. Some genes are not meant or designed to be passed on. Simple as that. Could this guy get better? Of course. A lot of work and time would need to be invested but it's possible to get him to a decent level.

Third, because of this belief system, he is only further making it harder for him to develop himself and potentially finding a mate. He has a better chance at finding a mate within his church or sphere of influence.

Lastly, is this real or a Youtube character playing pranks? It seems super made up.

Modern Man Advice
I have no idea how he’s gotten these dates, a lot of people who subscribe to his YouTube channel have been wondering the same thing, he’s said before that he is on all of the most popular dating apps, so its possible that he’s just been catfishing these girls, he’s never shown what his profile looks like on any of the apps. You might be onto something when you mention natural selection, he did a livestream the other day and he said that his mom had a feeling ever since he was 5 that he would never give her grandchildren and he said that she told him that once he entered his 40’s, maybe she just instinctively knew. He’s tried to find a girl within his church and sphere of influence, he’s gotten these same results.

It’s actually real, he’s not a YouTube character putting on an act. He’s even been on CNN and been interviewed by Dr. Drew, check out the video from CNN’s YouTube channel.

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There was once a 28 yo professional 100 meter runner that got evolved in a heavy accident and lost his legs . Unfortunately as soon as this happened he lost his carrier and nothing could be done to save it .

I think the same works for this guy , nothing can be done to get laid . Only difference in my example , the guy that i mentioned had a career .

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have no idea how he’s gotten these dates, a lot of people who subscribe to his YouTube channel have been wondering the same thing, he’s said before that he is on all of the most popular dating apps, so its possible that he’s just been catfishing these girls, he’s never shown what his profile looks like on any of the apps. You might be onto something when you mention natural selection, he did a livestream the other day and he said that his mom had a feeling ever since he was 5 that he would never give her grandchildren and he said that she told him that once he entered his 40’s, maybe she just instinctively knew. He’s tried to find a girl within his church and sphere of influence, he’s gotten these same results.

It’s actually real, he’s not a YouTube character putting on an act. He’s even been on CNN and been interviewed by Dr. Drew, check out the video from CNN’s YouTube channel.

I’ve seen guys who are nothing to look at get dates with decent women. Just because they try.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Getting women is the last of his problems.

Thats like a guy on a sinking ship standing still that focus his attention on solving mental calculations regardless the setting.