Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

This guy needs even more help than I do

needimprovement250

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well at least I haven’t felt as bad about my situation lately since I’ve been watching this guy’s videos. This is Isaac Holmes, better known by his YouTube username Marshall Mathers the 4th. He’s a 25 year old kissless virgin incel YouTuber who makes lots of videos complaining about his life and women. He still lives at home with his parents and doesn’t have his driver’s license so he never goes anywhere, he also dropped out of high school his freshman year because other guys were getting girls and he wasn’t. He also has some strange fetishes that he’s talked about openly on his YouTube channel, which are girls burping, farting, pooping, and peeing. In addition to that, he refuses to date a girl who’s not a virgin and he won’t date a girl who’s ever had oral or anal sex because those are both disgusting and immoral in his opinion, but his fetishes aren’t at all. The worst part is that he isn’t even joking for more views on YouTube, he’s being completely genuine.

What advice would you give this guy, because he sure does need a lot of help!

typical

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh man I bet he's got some agency keeping track of him. Dude sounds like he's a few short rejection's away from going on a killing spree

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well at least I haven’t felt as bad about my situation lately since I’ve been watching this guy’s videos. This is Isaac Holmes, better known by his YouTube username Marshall Mathers the 4th. He’s a 25 year old kissless virgin incel YouTuber who makes lots of videos complaining about his life and women. He still lives at home with his parents and doesn’t have his driver’s license so he never goes anywhere, he also dropped out of high school his freshman year because other guys were getting girls and he wasn’t. He also has some strange fetishes that he’s talked about openly on his YouTube channel, which are girls burping, farting, pooping, and peeing. In addition to that, he refuses to date a girl who’s not a virgin and he won’t date a girl who’s ever had oral or anal sex because those are both disgusting and immoral in his opinion, but his fetishes aren’t at all. The worst part is that he isn’t even joking for more views on YouTube, he’s being completely genuine.

My advice would be to move to Chicago.

Borknagar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That I suppose was me around that age in a lot of ways. Then I lost weight and screwed like 70 chicks.

Seriously though. And I am serious. This dude scares the **** out of me. I could see him going on a spree. Just sayin. Someone needs to get to this dude before he finally goes nuts and does something.

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He needs to change.

needimprovement250

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh man I bet he's got some agency keeping track of him. Dude sounds like he's a few short rejection's away from going on a killing spree
That I suppose was me around that age in a lot of ways. Then I lost weight and screwed like 70 chicks.

Seriously though. And I am serious. This dude scares the **** out of me. I could see him going on a spree. Just sayin. Someone needs to get to this dude before he finally goes nuts and does something.
Apparently he’s actually been reported to the FBI twice. Both times they showed up at his house and questioned him, but he never got charged with anything. He made some posts about his most recent experience dealing with the FBI over on his YouTube page, these are screenshots of those posts.

Attachments

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That’s the same advice you gave to me lol
Yup. Similar situations... It's funny how people expect to start on hard mode when playing a game for the first time... Is one a pro level athlete the first time they play the sport? If one isn't in the game, then get in the game even if you bowl gutter balls... It's not like as soon as one starts bowling they'll be getting strike after strike..

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Our man here doesn't look like he's felt sunlight a day in his life

I saw a little of the last video this morning before work and I have to confess I turned it off after 5 minutes. I pretty much knew what he would say verbatim and I noticed he had many long videos. I really don't know how people can sit through 30+ minutes of that but this is besides the point.

Between the anemic look, feeble voice and cold lifeless eyes, yes I can tell this guy is in big big trouble. There is really no "advice" you can give him because from your description this is someone that wouldn't take it anyway. I would almost bet he has "run away" from his problems which explains the situation he has found himself. He blames and blames but does not and has not confronted the problem head on - in short he is just a chronic complainer. He makes these videos because he revels in the attention - it's better than nothing. Just my assumption of course - I haven't done a deep dive but I wouldn't be surprised.

Unfortunately this guy is a representation of what people think of when it comes to the "manosphere" on the internet.

edit

He needs to bang a fatty. He seems decent looking enough to....
He's not what you'd term handsome in the classical sense but I have seen many guys on his tier with girls. I see it regularly, sometimes they even punch above their weight. The problem is even if you could find a woman that would be interested in him and you said "okay, here he is, get to know each other" it wouldn't take long before he would repel her because he comes across so loathsome. This guy doesn't need a girl but rather peace within himself.

Last edited:

needimprovement250

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Our man here doesn't look like he's felt sunlight a day in his life

I saw a little of the last video this morning before work and I have to confess I turned it off after 5 minutes. I pretty much knew what he would say verbatim and I noticed he had many long videos. I really don't know how people can sit through 30+ minutes of that but this is besides the point.

Between the anemic look, feeble voice and cold lifeless eyes, yes I can tell this guy is in big big trouble. There is really no "advice" you can give him because from your description this is someone that wouldn't take it anyway. I would almost bet he has "run away" from his problems which explains the situation he has found himself. He blames and blames but does not and has not confronted the problem head on - in short he is just a chronic complainer. He makes these videos because he revels in the attention - it's better than nothing. Just my assumption of course - I haven't done a deep dive but I wouldn't be surprised.

Unfortunately this guy is a representation of what people think of when it comes to the "manosphere" on the internet.

edit

He's not what you'd term handsome in the classical sense but I have seen many guys on his tier with girls. I see it regularly, sometimes they even punch above their weight. The problem is even if you could find a woman that would be interested in him and you said "okay, here he is, get to know each other" it wouldn't take long before he would repel her because he comes across so loathsome. This guy doesn't need a girl but rather peace within himself.
You should do a deep dive if you feel like it, but you’re pretty spot on already. He’s been making these videos since 2017 and in the past 5 years, so many people have tried giving him advice and he refuses all of it, he has an excuse ready no matter what advice is offered to him as to why that wouldn’t work for him. His most recent video is about why he thinks that self improvement goals are pointless and overrated, and he thinks that fitness goals are a waste of time and has mocked guys who lift and are in shape while also resenting them for having success with women, he thinks the education system is broken and won’t lead him to a good career, he didn’t get his first ever job until he was 24 and he’s only had 2 jobs so far, he quit the first one after about a month and a half and got fired from the second one after about 3 weeks and he also says that he keeps failing the behind the wheel test for his license and that’s why he hasn’t gotten it yet.

At this point, people have also started making these parody videos about him that I linked below because of the fact that he’s unwilling to take charge and change his life. and while they are funny if you’ve been watching his videos and know what kind of person he is, it might not be a good idea to poke the bear on this one since he already seems unstable and he’s said that those parody videos really bother him and that he feels cyber bullied from them. I also agree that he would repel any girl that he’s introduced to, I think that @DonJuanjr has the right idea (especially since he’s said before that he likes fatter girls) but he’ll even run them off with his attitude and personality that he currently has, not to mention the fact that he would instantly write her off if he found out that she’s ever blown a guy or taken it up the ass, even just once in her life.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

o

Couldn't watch more than 3 minutes of this little crybaby *****. He isn't even ugly. He is just obsessed with women and acting like a victim. This guy is plenty good looking enough to pull. Something very creepy about him though imo.

He needs to man up, focus on his career, looks max by going to the gym and dressing better maybe growing out some facial hair and stop with these absolutely pathetic youtube videos.

He looks, talks and acts like a serial killer.

needimprovement250

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Couldn't watch more than 3 minutes of this little crybaby *****. He isn't even ugly. He is just obsessed with women and acting like a victim. This guy is plenty good looking enough to pull. Something very creepy about him though imo.

He needs to man up, focus on his career, looks max by going to the gym and dressing better maybe growing out some facial hair and stop with these absolutely pathetic youtube videos.

He looks, talks and acts like a serial killer.
I don’t think he’s socialized that much with people in his age group, I think that’s why he comes off as creepy because he’s very underdeveloped when it comes to his social skills, he claims that its because he lives in a rural area about 45 minutes away from the nearest city, so he claims there’s no one to even become friends with and no girls for him to date due to where he lives. He also passed up the chance to socially develop in high school because like I said in my first post, he dropped out his freshman year out of anger and jealousy because the other guys in his grade were getting girls and he wasn’t.

Everyone has told him to stop making these videos, but he refuses to stop because he claims that its therapeutic for him and helps him vent his frustrations with women and society as a whole. But he should honestly talk to a therapist about all of this instead of posting it to a bunch of strangers on YouTube who don’t give a sh*t about his problems and life struggles. He has grown out some facial hair before, and doesn’t look too bad with it, he’s also not bald and just chooses to shave his head, so he’s also capable of growing a full head of hair and I think he needs to do that as well. And like I said in my last reply, he refuses to work out or set any fitness goals for himself, he actually mocks other guys for doing that, but yet resents them at the same time for having success with women for following and achieving their fitness goals.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He's too proud to lower his standards, so he will not solve any of his problems. No hot chick is just going be there waiting for him to penetrate her. He would dry up her vagina even if she was sitting there waiting. So @needimprovement250 are you learning from his mistake, and lowering your standards to get some experience, mojo, and sexual confidence?

needimprovement250

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
He's too proud to lower his standards, so he will not solve any of his problems. No hot chick is just going be there waiting for him to penetrate her. He would dry up her vagina even if she was sitting there waiting. So @needimprovement250 are you learning from his mistake, and lowering your standards to get some experience, mojo, and sexual confidence?
Yeah that’s definitely true, he actually said in one of his videos from awhile ago that when he was still in high school, a girl actually approached him and asked him out. But he said that he turned her down and told her that he was waiting to be with someone more beautiful and pure than her. So he harshly rejects a girl who was willing to make a move on him, which would’ve led to him getting some experience and possibly losing his virginity, and maybe he wouldn’t have dropped out of high school as a result but instead he chose the path he’s now on by rejecting that girl and he still sees no error in it because he said that he’s pretty sure she was a hoe anyway and he wants to be with a girl who’s never even touched a guy before him.

As for what’s going on with me, I’m still working on moving past that girl I’ve been interested in for awhile from the temporary job I do every year. Its getting a lot better because I’m not around her very much this year and its helped me realize that one of the only reasons why I’ve had the level of interest in her that I do is because she’s pretty much the only girl I’m ever around and I ended up fooling myself into believing that she’s my only option. She’s also an example of the fact that I can lower my standards because like I said before, she’s about a 5.5-6/10 and I’m probably only about 55% attracted to her, and I’ve always thought that for a LTR, you should find a girl that you’re at least 75-80% attracted to. Her new bf is also coming in to visit tomorrow and I can’t say I’m looking forward to meeting him, but it is what it is and maybe it’ll help me even more with moving on.

After this job ends in early July, I’m gonna join OLD and see how it goes. I’m planning on starting with Tinder and I’m going to do a 1 month Tinder gold buy just to see what kind of results I get on there, then I’m gonna move on to Bumble and then probably Hinge. But I definitely want to start out with Tinder gold because I’m going on a cross country road trip next month and I’m interested to see what kind of women in other states will swipe right on me.

needimprovement250

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude is a White male, all he has to do is go to Asia and he'd be worshipped as a god by the women.

Or he can probably just go to any major US city which has a large Asian population and he'd easily find an Asian woman.

May I suggest, San Francisco.
I completely agree and that’s another aspect of his mindset that needs to change because you see, he hates big cities. Not because he doesn’t like the environment of them, but because he never got to grow up in one. He despises and resents cities since he has never gotten to experience the lifestyle that comes with living in a city because his parents moved his whole family out to a rural area in Michigan when he was a toddler and he says they’ve lived out there ever since. Here’s one of the videos where he talks about how much he hates cities.

needimprovement250

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
He released a new video titled “All the reasons why I’ve never had a girlfriend” so I thought I’d bump the thread. I don’t blame anyone here for not sitting through all of it though, if he spent the time it takes him to make these YouTube videos complaining about why he can’t get a girlfriend on actually improving himself and taking real steps towards getting a girlfriend instead, I think he would have a girlfriend by now.