Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

This girl's interest level

Goksjrr

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I've been meaning to get this girl(21yrs) who lives in another city, not too far from where I live. Since I'm now visiting in her city until Friday, I thought now would be a good time to ask her out. We have met each other once or twice before at a soccer tournament, about a year ago.

I asked her what days she is free if we could do something(didn't tell her that I'm in town only until Friday). She replied: "I have work tomorrow and the day after, soccer match on Friday and other plans for Sat. We could meet on Sunday though. "I'm free on Friday evening too."

Does this sound like she would really be interested in meeting? I'm probably overanalyzing the **** out of this, but I will still ask your opinion because I personally feel that if she would really want to see me, she would make time for meeting me even if she has to go to work on the same day, or maybe cancel her other plans.

Thanks!

Last edited:

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're low priority to her. Ignore her till Sunday around 11am when she's probably waking up from her Saturday night hangover, then just shoot her the "I'll be at (insert place) at (insert time), join me" text.

Any wishy washy response from her, ignore her and don't contact her again.

Goksjrr

Don Juan
Reaction score
The thing is I'll be leaving on Friday. Or atleast that's been my plan. I could maybe stretch it to Saturday morning, which would mean that I'd be available for Friday evening.

Of course I could tell her that I'm leaving on Friday, so then I'd know whether she would be willing to arrange time for me or not.

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you do decide to invite her to spend time with you on Friday evening, invite her on Friday morning. Don't spend any money on her, keep it cheap and simple. Lot of girls after a free meal on a Friday evening. It all depends how she sees you from when you first met.

Changing your plans for her is poor form. If you must do so, don't let her know you did.

Keep yourself open to meeting other girls when you're there.

Goksjrr

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think she has the game on Friday morning, so that's why she'd be available only in the evening. So now I'm trying to decide whether to go for the Friday evening date and wondering if she's really interested, or just tell her that I'm leaving on Friday and if she'd be willing to meet earlier.

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Assume automatic interest if she says yes. Even if she wants to take advantage of you, you won't play that game. She puts out or you're gone.

An afternoon date is lower pressure on her, could be a good or bad thing.

You can test her compliance if you want and tell her you're leaving Friday evening. A time limit is usually a good thing. If she doesn't wanna bend to your will, then call it off. Don't change your plans for her.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Hey, I'm in town till Friday. Let's grab a celebratory beer after your game Friday."

If you are staying at a hotel, and there is a pool, invite her to come directly over after the game to shower and swim...and be a gentleman and buy her dinner after....

Goksjrr

Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay so I told her that I'm leaving on Friday and if she could meet earlier. She said that she has work from 4pm to 11pm and before work she'll go play tennis, so she would have time for meetup on Friday at the earliest. I believe her that she really has those planned beforehand, but struggle to believe that she wouldn't be willing to re-arrange if she'd really be interested. Should I just say "ok" or not say anything?

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't say anything more. She's not willing to prioritise you.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
Why can't you find a girl in your own city? Why spend time texting a low interest girl?

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I've been meaning to get this girl(21yrs) who lives in another city, not too far from where I live. Since I'm now visiting in her city until Friday, I thought now would be a good time to ask her out. We have met each other once or twice before at a soccer tournament, about a year ago.

I asked her what days she is free if we could do something(didn't tell her that I'm in town only until Friday). She replied: "I have work tomorrow and the day after, soccer match on Friday and other plans for Sat. We could meet on Sunday though. "I'm free on Friday evening too."

Does this sound like she would really be interested in meeting? I'm probably overanalyzing the **** out of this, but I will still ask your opinion because I personally feel that if she would really want to see me, she would make time for meeting me even if she has to go to work on the same day, or maybe cancel her other plans.

Thanks!
Hard to tell from this as the interaction is rather vague and brief, but one positive you should take note of, she did counter offer.

Goksjrr

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hard to tell from this as the interaction is rather vague and brief, but one positive you should take note of, she did counter offer.
Yeah, and I probably would of went with Friday evening if it had been possible with my schedule. But still I think you can tell that her interest level is not high enough to even cancel her tennis plans with her friend. Nevertheless I texted her: "ok" and she didn't respond anything to it.

I will be seeing her again in about a month because we both are going to the same soccer tournament. Would you guys suggest me to initiate it there, or just leave it? The reason I'm even entertaining this is because I saw some positive signals from her before in our previous interactions and she seems worth of my date invite.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
c'mon man..you are literally a nothing to her at this point and don't live nearby. Why would she upend her entire weekend for you? She gave you 2 times that work I would say she is giving you enough and it is a little silly to expect more.

Goksjrr

Don Juan
Reaction score
c'mon man..you are literally a nothing to her at this point and don't live nearby. Why would she upend her entire weekend for you? She gave you 2 times that work I would say she is giving you enough and it is a little silly to expect more.
You're probably right. The fact that she even gave me those two offers should mean something, even though she didn't rearrange her plans. It's a ****ty situation because now I can't see her on those days and I'll head home in a couple of days. I would've liked to meet her and see how it goes, because I've also been planning moving to the same city.

Nothing I can do as of now than maybe initiate something at the soccer tournament or hit her up next time I'm in town? The latter would be third time that I'm trying to schedule a date with her because last time, about 4 months ago I was also in town, but she was visiting another city.

Why can't you find a girl in your own city? Why spend time texting a low interest girl?
I can and am dating girls in my own city. I maybe moving to this city pretty soon and this girl seems cool and I'd like to meet her. Also not sure how low her interest level really is.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, and I probably would of went with Friday evening if it had been possible with my schedule. But still I think you can tell that her interest level is not high enough to even cancel her tennis plans with her friend. Nevertheless I texted her: "ok" and she didn't respond anything to it.

I will be seeing her again in about a month because we both are going to the same soccer tournament. Would you guys suggest me to initiate it there, or just leave it? The reason I'm even entertaining this is because I saw some positive signals from her before in our previous interactions and she seems worth of my date invite.
Not taking her side on this but you didnt really give her much to work with. You were coming into her town, you asked her plans, she told you her plans. She counter offered and you didnt go for it. You didnt take the lead

Nothing bad out of this but nothing good. For a stranger to her she probably doesnt know your intentions yet.

Im guessing both of you are very young. Seeing you two are in soccer tournaments.

Here is my advice. LEAD. Be a man

Ask her out. For a date. No hints no mulling around and hoping she picks up on it and does your work for you, lead.

Ask her out. Her reaction will answer all your questions.

Goksjrr

Don Juan
Reaction score
Not taking her side on this but you didnt really give her much to work with. You were coming into her town, you asked her plans, she told you her plans. She counter offered and you didnt go for it. You didnt take the lead

Nothing bad out of this but nothing good. For a stranger to her she probably doesnt know your intentions yet.

Im guessing both of you are very young. Seeing you two are in soccer tournaments.

Here is my advice. LEAD. Be a man

Ask her out. For a date. No hints no mulling around and hoping she picks up on it and does your work for you, lead.

Ask her out. Her reaction will answer all your questions.
Thanks for answering.

I think she knows it's a date offer, why else would a "stranger"(I have talked to her a couple times in real life, and tried to schedule meeting her once before, to which she replied that she'd be more than willing to meet me but unfortunately wasn't in town) ask her out to do something. Also a year ago at the tournament her friend asked my friend if I'm after her romantically. So I think she knows. And have been willing to meet.

Sucks that our schedules haven't worked. So yeah, I've asked her out. And would still like to meet her. Do you think I should still say something to her after that "ok", or should I do something at the tournament in a month? Because I feel that I still haven't got to know whether she actually is interested in me or not(agreed to a date, but didn't re-arrange plans, although gave me two days).

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As always if going anywhere out of your city, always pipeline and have some backups in case these things happen. That way you'll have other options and be less outcome dependent. Just something to consider for the future...

Goksjrr

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sucks that our schedules haven't worked. So yeah, I've asked her out. And would still like to meet her. Do you think I should still say something to her after that "ok", or should I do something at the tournament in a month? Because I feel that I still haven't got to know whether she actually is interested in me or not(agreed to a date, but didn't re-arrange plans, although gave me two days).
To add to this: I still do have the possibility to leave early Saturday morning and thus would have a chance to meet her Friday evening like she suggested. It would just mean that I'd have to re-arrange my own plans of leaving on Friday. Not so big deal for me, but the reason I denied it in the first place was the fact that she wasn't willing to do the same for me, although she did make a counter offer and said that it's just not possible for her to make time for me until before Friday.

So I guess my options are: 1. Don't say anything 2. Say something 3. Tell her that Friday evening is ok after all. And for 1&2: approach her at the tournament. Obviously number 3 would be my favorite because as I've said, I really do want to hang out with her, but I already told her that I'm leaving on Friday and thus Friday evening is a no-go. Not sure if it would make me look like an AFC or some shyt like that if I told her that Friday works for me after all.

Last edited:

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing wrong with accepting her counter.

I still maintain if you have a hotel and pool or hottub, that is what you should lead with.

"Oh I made dinner reservations but they can't get us in until...9:00pm. We can hang out by the pool until then. Bring a bikini."