Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

This girl...

1life

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well there is this HB8 that used to be in one of my classes last yr, first day of school she didn't stop staring at me. I was like, 'god damn, ima get with her easily'. Then later on, I found out she was already going out with one of my buddies (we ain't that close, but I really really respect the kid).

This yr just started a week ago, and I learned she broke up with him 3weeks ago, she keeps giving me IOIs but I don't know what the fu?& to do man. When I go talk to her she is always shy around me, and the conversation always seems awkward. Plus, as I said, I really respect the dude, and I would just feel like such a douchebag doing this to him. His whole crew (popular guys, im good friend with them but not as close as he is with them) they will just ditch me for doing this.

Man, I think I will just apply 'the bros before hoes' rule. But gawd damn, she is so hoooooot. And yeah, I might have a god damn one-itis =/

Give me some advices. PLEASE. I need them.

Reaction score
It comes down to whether you value the girl more or the guy/crew. If you want the girl more, go for her; if you prefer the friendship, forget about her.

I was in a similar situation as you with a HB 9 but chose the friend over her. I have never regretted that, although it would have been great if we could have gotten together if circumstances were different.

Bballer7389

Don Juan
Reaction score
as what John said, you either lose the friends, for a shot w/ this wonderful girl as you say, or you keep these guys as not even close friends jsut friends and miss out on her. It comes down to is the girl worth the effort? because once he finds out there could be soem drama between you and these guys.

Mr_rogers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe there's a way to have the best of both worlds? Perhaps if you ask this guy if he'd be cool if you got with this ex, it'll make everything much easier. Who knows? You might even get lucky. He might say "Sure."

Local Celebrity

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, just ask the guy. I have a feeling he'll let you go after her, if the breakup is for good, I doubt he'll care.

It sounds like you have to lead the conversation, and your not doing a great job. It takes time for some people to open up to each other. Just get some good topics, and go at it.

Good luck.

-LC

1life

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr_rogers said:
Maybe there's a way to have the best of both worlds? Perhaps if you ask this guy if he'd be cool if you got with this ex, it'll make everything much easier. Who knows? You might even get lucky. He might say "Sure."
Yeah, that is what I am planning to do. The plan : I get closer and closer to her, tease her, kino. And when I see I can have a shot easily with her, I will ask my bud if he's cool with it.

thx alot ppl.:D