Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

This girl seems nice

AlphaDraconis

Don Juan
Reaction score
Modest, intelligent, emotionally balanced person, and... modest wardrobe of only turtleneck sweaters.

Supposing this isn’t just a well crafted YouTube persona, this is the type of chick who’d make a good, loyal, long term partner / wifey.

Is it just me or are women like this increasingly rare these days? Maybe she’s a Mormon / country girl or something IDK, but it would be nice to find a diamond in the rough like this more often.

ETA: unless I come across a woman who demonstrates similar characteristics / values, then I’d prefer to remain single. Anything less is a waste of time, and guaranteed trouble.

Last edited:

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
While some women generally do like turtlenecks, I will say I've known some gals that's been sexually assaulted in the past and that's the reason why they wear them. This could present a whole other world of hidden mental issues too.

AlphaDraconis

Don Juan
Reaction score
While some women generally do like turtlenecks, I will say I've known some gals that's been sexually assaulted in the past and that's the reason why they wear them. This could present a whole other world of hidden mental issues too.
Yeh, that’s a possibility, but her actual personality seems nice. She exudes integrity. But then, BPD’s also initially seem like the perfect catch, until the red flags start to show. Unfortunately, for many poor saps, they’ve been love / sex bombed during honeymoon phase - to the point where they experience cognitive dissonance even when they reveal who they really are.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeh, that’s a possibility, but her actual personality seems nice.
Even if she doesn't have bpd, a nice personality may not mean fulfilling necessarily. Take a sexually assaulted girl for example that might wear turtle necks and have a good personality. She might have some ptsd or issues in the bedroom which doesn't equate to fulfilling in all regards.

With both guys and girls that's faced adversities in life, you have to see if it defined them, defeated them, or strengthened them and go from there. :up:

AlphaDraconis

Don Juan
Reaction score
You can't be serious dude.
Just because you’re into sub-human garbage who indulges in sodomy (like yourself), don’t judge me for having a preference for females of substance.

Guys / gals who enjoy sh1t dipping deserve each other. [sewage] water seeks out its own level, evidently.

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just because you’re into sub-human garbage who indulges in sodomy (like yourself), don’t judge me for having a preference for females of substance.

Guys / gals who enjoy sh1t dipping deserve each other. [sewage] water seeks out its own level, evidently.
No I'm judging you for having a preference for fantasy females that don't actually exist in your life. Scouring turtleneck videos for wife material is not how you become more attractive to women.

For all you know, this girl takes multiple monster d!cks up her pooper before squirting it out into a martini glass and drinking it. In fact, she seems like the type. Trust me. I know the type ;)

AlphaDraconis

Don Juan
Reaction score
No I'm judging you for having a preference for fantasy females that don't actually exist in your life. Scouring turtleneck videos for wife material is not how you become more attractive to women.

For all you know, this girl takes multiple monster d!cks up her pooper before squirting it out into a martini glass and drinking it. In fact, she seems like the type. Trust me. I know the type ;)
Well, perhaps not exist in my life at this point or perhaps never, but preferable to have no lady, than some Tinder *** dumpster who takes it up the ***

And that last paragraph of absolute depravity... I won’t dignify it with a response.

First for my ignore list.

Last edited:

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How is a turtleneck supposed to prevent sexual assault? I don't get it. Harvey Weinstein isn't going to let that stop him.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Modest, intelligent, emotionally balanced person, and... modest wardrobe of only turtleneck sweaters.

Supposing this isn’t just a well crafted YouTube persona, this is the type of chick who’d make a good, loyal, long term partner / wifey.

Is it just me or are women like this increasingly rare these days? Maybe she’s a Mormon / country girl or something IDK, but it would be nice to find a diamond in the rough like this more often.

ETA: unless I come across a woman who demonstrates similar characteristics / values, then I’d prefer to remain single. Anything less is a waste of time, and guaranteed trouble.

She's certainly cute and I like the way she dresses. But you can't make assumptions about her personality based on this.

She could be stringing 100 orbiters along and have an onlyfans for all you know.

AlphaDraconis

Don Juan
Reaction score
She's certainly cute and I like the way she dresses. But you can't make assumptions about her personality based on this.

She could be stringing 100 orbiters along and have an onlyfans for all you know.
Entirely possible. I don’t know the girl personally, but she seems to radiate integrity. It would be nice to actually spend time with a woman who had a similar personality. Regardless, I don’t make anyone my world, it just leads to fear of loss, and acting out in the way a weak, desperate simp would.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This girl ain't so innocent, fellas. Aggressive in front of the camera = "experienced" in other aspects of life.

AlphaDraconis

Don Juan
Reaction score
This girl ain't so innocent, fellas. Aggressive in front of the camera = "experienced" in other aspects of life.
Having watched a few of her vids in the past, she seemed to be a little low key shy / awkward, but who knows? Could be a carefully crafted persona to cater to specific audience. Also, I think I recall a vid she put out warning guys about simping, avoiding Thots, etc. She took a year hiatus off Youtube to focus on her medical studies in Uni, as I recall.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Meh, she has a cute girl next door type personality. But other than that, this video tells you absolutely nothing about her. I would not be so quick to label her high quality OP. Impossible to tell from this. She kind of has a Donna from the tv show that 70s show vibe going on.

AlphaDraconis

Don Juan
Reaction score
Meh, she has a cute girl next door type personality. But other than that, this video tells you absolutely nothing about her. I would not be so quick to label her high quality OP. Impossible to tell from this. She kind of has a Donna from the tv show that 70s show vibe going on.
Yeh, she used to be regular vlogger on YT, but deleted her account for a year or so. She always seemed virtuous, but, yeh, you can only really know someone by having been up, close, personal with them for considerable length of time... pretty much like social media, and how everyone only presents showreel of highlights from their lives... carefully cherry picked to present them in the best possible light.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeh, she used to be regular vlogger on YT, but deleted her account for a year or so. She always seemed virtuous, but, yeh, you can only really know someone by having been up, close, personal with them for considerable length of time... pretty much like social media, and how everyone only presents showreel of highlights from their lives... carefully cherry picked to present them in the best possible light.
Women are experts at showing themselves in the best light. Sometimes the most innocent-looking girls are the biggest sluts. And women that look like sluts are often just attention whoares.