Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

This girl: Looks and height matters

antidonjuan

Banned
Reaction score
I was discussing about what girls look in a guy and what guys look in a girl with my female friends today. One of them said: if you are shorter than a girl, you have no chance with her. And she also said: looks do matter.

What is going on? This is a real life girl talking about this and I am confused. She kept on addressing height is a very important factor.
I know there are alot of people say that looks aint matter (in the adult world) but does it apply in the high school world?

Today I began to second guess myself: Would a beautiful girl go for a guy with an ugly face and short?

john paul

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
HA is right.
Most high school girls havent matured and will be very shallow.

Looks and coolness is what gets you girls in high school. Maybe for collage too, im not there yet.

SinJester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Look antidonjuan, your here, I am sure you are familiar with our beliefs and have probably read the DJ Bible. One of the big things here is that girls don't know what they want. I'm not sure if it applies in high school but if you ask a girl what she wants then she will describe an AFC! "Oh I want a nice guy who takes care of me, shares his feelings blah blah". Then she goes and fcks the hot jerk. Sound familiar?

Now people might say looks and height matter in high school, who gives a fck! I don't like saying that because it leads to limiting beliefs which are pointless and hinder us. See look what it has doen alread, your beggining to second guess yourself! Would you rather be confident or second guessing yourself? It's as simple as that. I would rather be confident.

Even if being short does matter, what is better, wallowing in pity or accepting it and having a blast? A girl will always go with what she FEELS. If your looks and height do that for you, great! If they don't just do it some other way, that's where this website comes in. If you can make her feel nothing else matters. Raise your social proof, make her laugh, make her cry, take her on an adventure... and she will be yours.

Seriously am I the only guy who sees short guys with hot taller girls and ugly guys with hot popular girls? Aparantly. The thing is these guys always have something else going for them.

So just forget what you can't change. It will only hold you back needlessly. Work on changing everything you can to better yourself, although even now you are fine as you are. Acceptance. Just accept it and it wont bother you anymore.

Hmm hope I managed to help at least a bit. Seriously those *****es saying that to some other guy could fck up their whole lives pointlessly and needlessly. They are only 2 girls you know.

oneshot

Don Juan
Reaction score
SinJester said:
Look antidonjuan, your here, I am sure you are familiar with our beliefs and have probably read the DJ Bible. One of the big things here is that girls don't know what they want. I'm not sure if it applies in high school but if you ask a girl what she wants then she will describe an AFC! "Oh I want a nice guy who takes care of me, shares his feelings blah blah". Then she goes and fcks the hot jerk. Sound familiar?

Now people might say looks and height matter in high school, who gives a fck! I don't like saying that because it leads to limiting beliefs which are pointless and hinder us. See look what it has doen alread, your beggining to second guess yourself! Would you rather be confident or second guessing yourself? It's as simple as that. I would rather be confident.

Even if being short does matter, what is better, wallowing in pity or accepting it and having a blast? A girl will always go with what she FEELS. If your looks and height do that for you, great! If they don't just do it some other way, that's where this website comes in. If you can make her feel nothing else matters. Raise your social proof, make her laugh, make her cry, take her on an adventure... and she will be yours.

Seriously am I the only guy who sees short guys with hot taller girls and ugly guys with hot popular girls? Aparantly. The thing is these guys always have something else going for them.

So just forget what you can't change. It will only hold you back needlessly. Work on changing everything you can to better yourself, although even now you are fine as you are. Acceptance. Just accept it and it wont bother you anymore.

Hmm hope I managed to help at least a bit. Seriously those *****es saying that to some other guy could fck up their whole lives pointlessly and needlessly. They are only 2 girls you know.
abso-fvcking-lutely awesome. couldn't have put it better myself :rockon:

oneshot

Don Juan
Reaction score
same thing goes with race, btw. though people consider me to be good-looking, I am pretty short compared to kids nowadays and im asian, but despite how people say that asian guys dont stand a chance with anybody but asian girls (and many of the white chicks ARE rather racist when it comes to guys, yeah) I got hit on by three russian hotties (HB9), one czech (HB8), and one turk (a 6...) in one week ;)

1life

Don Juan
Reaction score
SinJester said:

very good post bro:up:

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is a difference between what women "say" they want and what they actually react to.

An example could be; My girlfriend use to only date black men. She said it was something about their swagger made her have the hots for them. Anyways now, she is dating me and I'm white.

ARrocket

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SinJester said:

Don't EVER question that again ;)

Outstanding post....I'm sure you haven't heard that yet (he says sarcastically).