"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

This girl is going to ask me how many sexual partner I have had. I am virgin but I am good with attracting girls bt never had sex.What should I reply?

Pajeet Singh

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 2, 2017
Messages
134
Reaction score
39
Age
34
She is not my girlfriend but I got her to talk about sex stuffs. She will soon ask me if how many girls I have ****ed. Although I am good with getting girls I never felt like ****ing. I thought I might get into trouble, girl would stick with me or complain or ask for marriage.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2012
Messages
3,361
Reaction score
1,594
Age
42
why you care, maybe lay with her before she even need to ask?
 

Billtx49

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2013
Messages
5,989
Reaction score
5,410
Location
DFW
She is not my girlfriend but I got her to talk about sex stuffs. She will soon ask me if how many girls I have ****ed. Although I am good with getting girls I never felt like ****ing. I thought I might get into trouble, girl would stick with me or complain or ask for marriage.
Two replies,
I don’t kiss and tell
Or
I can’t remember the number
 

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
She is not my girlfriend but I got her to talk about sex stuffs. She will soon ask me if how many girls I have ****ed. Although I am good with getting girls I never felt like ****ing. I thought I might get into trouble, girl would stick with me or complain or ask for marriage.
Make a joke out of it. You mean this week or this month (with a smirk on your face)? Then just say hey, let's go do so an so (have this already pre-planned). This should be done in person and limit the amount of chatting via text and phone. If she pushes via either method, just say what @billtx49 suggested with an added ;'p, and you have to get back to work or whatever. Need to make it like a game towards them. Remember, in terms of relationships, ladies have to be led and treated like children. Whereas, do not act boring. You need to be mysterious and playing with their emotions.
 

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2007
Messages
4,392
Reaction score
927
A few and then look at her outta the corner of your eye
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 18, 2018
Messages
1,672
Reaction score
1,406
Age
37
Location
So Cal
Never tell a woman your number. There’s no need and it’s completely private. People use that number to slot you in to areas of their mind or even against you. This, and going to the bathroom in front of one another should forever remain a mystery.
 

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2007
Messages
8,395
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Don’t admit to being a virgin. And if you find yourself getting nervous about sex with her (or the possibility of sex with her), you can just say it’s been a while. You got busy with school/work and haven’t hooked up recently.

TLDR: Being in a “dry spell” is easier for them to accept than virginity.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top