Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

This girl is going to ask me how many sexual partner I have had. I am virgin but I am good with attracting girls bt never had sex.What should I reply?

Pajeet Singh

Don Juan
Reaction score
She is not my girlfriend but I got her to talk about sex stuffs. She will soon ask me if how many girls I have ****ed. Although I am good with getting girls I never felt like ****ing. I thought I might get into trouble, girl would stick with me or complain or ask for marriage.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
why you care, maybe lay with her before she even need to ask?

Billtx49

Reaction score
She is not my girlfriend but I got her to talk about sex stuffs. She will soon ask me if how many girls I have ****ed. Although I am good with getting girls I never felt like ****ing. I thought I might get into trouble, girl would stick with me or complain or ask for marriage.
Two replies,
I don’t kiss and tell
Or
I can’t remember the number

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Make a joke out of it. You mean this week or this month (with a smirk on your face)? Then just say hey, let's go do so an so (have this already pre-planned). This should be done in person and limit the amount of chatting via text and phone. If she pushes via either method, just say what @billtx49 suggested with an added ;'p, and you have to get back to work or whatever. Need to make it like a game towards them. Remember, in terms of relationships, ladies have to be led and treated like children. Whereas, do not act boring. You need to be mysterious and playing with their emotions.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A few and then look at her outta the corner of your eye

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never tell a woman your number. There’s no need and it’s completely private. People use that number to slot you in to areas of their mind or even against you. This, and going to the bathroom in front of one another should forever remain a mystery.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Don’t admit to being a virgin. And if you find yourself getting nervous about sex with her (or the possibility of sex with her), you can just say it’s been a while. You got busy with school/work and haven’t hooked up recently.

TLDR: Being in a “dry spell” is easier for them to accept than virginity.