Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

This girl I was dating claimed I was gaslighting her by not acknowledging her horoscope as reality.

firstbornunicorn

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am still not sure if this is a troll thread or not Lol
100% not, dude. We seem to have broken up but friendly. In the meantime she told all her family to go **** themselves because they accused her of being emotionally unstable. I think she's BPD, hardcore. But she isn't open to the idea. Her plan is to buy a plane ticket to somewhere warm and that's where the plan ends.

But anyway she knows where I park my car so I don't want to anger her. I legit want to record one of our conversations because it's insane. She's really messed up and it kinda makes me sad for her.

She's had her issues and has diagnosed PTSD, so it could explain a lot of the BPD-ish traits.

Serenity

Reaction score
What I'm doing isn't gaslighting, She's the one doing it, 100%. I'm just not sure how this case would go in court because she's a wahman.

I've told her that she's the one gaslighting, but then she says I'm just projecting and being toxic.
Would probably be dismissed before going to court.

There's also no point arguing with idiots. Just laugh at them like the clowns they are and leave, they don't even deserve a proper response. When someone lacks so much self-awareness that they're literally doing the thing they accuse you of then nothing you do will make them realize anything.

I know it can be hard to ignore it. My mother pulled all the tricks on me, in the end I dared her to do what she said and ignored her. I've been waiting for years for the motorcycle gang she claims to be so close with to come fvck me up.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And then showed me in the legal documents in the government's website that such mental abuse is a crime and I could be prosecuted.

Still dumbfounded and processing this one.
This story is gold, brother. And could be a great story for future dates you go on.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And then showed me in the legal documents in the government's website that such mental abuse is a crime and I could be prosecuted.

Why are you dating retards? I went out with a girl and she was promoting BLM and race baiting. For starters, this is the UK. Second, I don't care. I want my D sucked. Not hear about her politics or virtue signaling. If she pretends to be a activist maybe people will think she's a good person. Is probably out having abortions and selling poison milk to school children. I lost her number and left. Race baiting is a deal breaker. She said she wanted to teach our kids about racism. ***** PLEASE. I just met her dumb ass.

r4zorsharp

Banned
Reaction score

At some point you gotta be able to know when a girl has issues. Most men are weak, they'll go for any girl that goes for them.. and thats FACT

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I followed Astrology and practice occultism. I am not referring to magazine Astrology, but serious shyt. I have never told a woman a word about my believes and never ever have I started a conversation with any of them about her horoscope and shyt. Never, because I find it femenine. It is a teaching that actually came from my mother and I believe in it after a few observations and materialisations, but I don't depend on it. If I were you I would simply ignore her. Do not make fun of her believes. By the way, I don't remember any chick that I ever fvck say anything about astrology to me. Anyway, dont get involved in it. She doesn't care weather you believes or not, she only wants to see how you react.