"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

This girl I know just broke up with her bf a little awile ago (help)

boxcar07

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 26, 2003
Messages
42
Reaction score
0
I'm looking to get something started with her. I'm not an AFC around her or anything, I've been here for a while reading all the articles and everything. But I think I'd like some other tips from you guys. She was over the other night just hanging out and everything, I got a little kino in. She said she would call tonight, she didn't end up calling, but it's not like anything went wrong that night, so I'm not sure what's up. It doesn't bother me though, there's always plenty of others out there right? ;)

So anyways, I wasn't sure how to act around her just yet, because she just broke up with her bf, they were in an LTR, and I didn't want her to think I was trying to get her on the rebound. Also, I heard her saying that she was hoping they would get back together. Obviously he broke up with her.

So what I'm trying to say I guess, is there anyway I can salvage this "relationship" between me and her? We have hung out probably about 10 times before, but they were when she had a bf.

I use C/F all the time and we do flirt and everything. I guess I would just like some insite, and tips from you guys. Thanks for reading.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

uniassign

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 6, 2003
Messages
646
Reaction score
1
Invite her out somewhere where kino opportunities are plentiful. Make sure the activity is fun.

Afterwards go for a drink or coffee or whatever. Talk to her and be funny and all that. Then shift into romantic talk. Kiss her.
 

boxcar07

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 26, 2003
Messages
42
Reaction score
0
Yeah that's a good idea, I think I'm going to try that one.

Thanks
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top