This girl I know just broke up with her bf a little awile ago (help)

boxcar07

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm looking to get something started with her. I'm not an AFC around her or anything, I've been here for a while reading all the articles and everything. But I think I'd like some other tips from you guys. She was over the other night just hanging out and everything, I got a little kino in. She said she would call tonight, she didn't end up calling, but it's not like anything went wrong that night, so I'm not sure what's up. It doesn't bother me though, there's always plenty of others out there right? ;)

So anyways, I wasn't sure how to act around her just yet, because she just broke up with her bf, they were in an LTR, and I didn't want her to think I was trying to get her on the rebound. Also, I heard her saying that she was hoping they would get back together. Obviously he broke up with her.

So what I'm trying to say I guess, is there anyway I can salvage this "relationship" between me and her? We have hung out probably about 10 times before, but they were when she had a bf.

I use C/F all the time and we do flirt and everything. I guess I would just like some insite, and tips from you guys. Thanks for reading.

uniassign

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Invite her out somewhere where kino opportunities are plentiful. Make sure the activity is fun.

Afterwards go for a drink or coffee or whatever. Talk to her and be funny and all that. Then shift into romantic talk. Kiss her.

boxcar07

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah that's a good idea, I think I'm going to try that one.

Thanks