Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

This girl has a bf what should I do?

Stone_Island_95

Don Juan
Reaction score
So there was this girl I had class with last semester who was giving me sings of interest such as looking at me and at times turning around to look at me, small smiles , etc. I never made a move or talk to her because I was focus on this other girl so I end up ignoring her and she stop giving signs so it was too late

Recently I bump into her at campus and notice she will start walking slow when I’m around her, and recognized me. The problem is she has a bf I saw them together last time walking around campus. Wednesday I saw her waiting for class sitting down outside, she saw me from afar but as I got closer she turn her head away. Should I talk to her or ignore since she has a man

RedScorpion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You can talk to her if you wish to, but I wouldn't put much effort or interest into it. Women (and men) I think tend to flirt around a bit more while in a relationship - generally not crossing any lines, but getting that feedback of attraction. Enjoying the sense of flirtation and whatnot (which is fine I think, if not crossing any lines).They can do that because there's no real risk on their part. They have someone already at home and they're 'safe' that way. Of course, some will cheat to varying extents... but rarely will actually break up with their SO for the person they cheat with. Definitely not relationship material at that point - as if they'll cheat on them, they'll cheat on you too.

Back to the main point. You're more than likely looking at a dead end to varying degrees. Imo, you're much better focusing on a girl that is single, and not investing in someone that is already in a relationship. Personally, I've been caught up in a few heavy flirtations with girls in relationships... doesn't end pretty. Some guys can pull it off if they're completely emotionally detached - but the girl is operating at a different angle than you (her in a relationship and you being single). It can be a head trip, as you can think 'Oh, there's something going between us' - and she heads on back to the bf.

So, if you see a convenient time to talk to her, sure go ahead. Get some rapport going, build an acquaintance or some kind of friendship out of her. She might become single later on. But I would never consider her as a real prospect. For your own sake.

Dave Harmon

Don Juan
Reaction score
So there was this girl I had class with last semester who was giving me sings of interest such as looking at me and at times turning around to look at me, small smiles , etc. I never made a move or talk to her because I was focus on this other girl so I end up ignoring her and she stop giving signs so it was too late

Recently I bump into her at campus and notice she will start walking slow when I’m around her, and recognized me. The problem is she has a bf I saw them together last time walking around campus. Wednesday I saw her waiting for class sitting down outside, she saw me from afar but as I got closer she turn her head away. Should I talk to her or ignore since she has a man
I don't think there is anything wrong with talking. Go on, socialize. Who knows, that guy may be her brother, cousin, uncle or ex. You'll never know until you ask her. Good luck mate.

Stone_Island_95

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think there is anything wrong with talking. Go on, socialize. Who knows, that guy may be her brother, cousin, uncle or ex. You'll never know until you ask her. Good luck mate.
It was her bf they were holding hands, I think I'm going to just talk to her get her comfortable and exchange contact info. If she breaks up I hit her up or she does.

Rambo92

Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell her to get in touch with you if it doesn't work out with him, then move on.