Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

This girl finally decided to have sex with me after I baited her with a snap of the girl I’m banging

Reaction score
So I’ve been talking to this girl for like 2 months and she would either flake last minute or some bs but we were still snapping sexting consistently lol. So I snap her a pic of my tv with my girls hand on my leg in it and that night she tells me she’s coming over the next day and wallah!

I’m not saying to do this, but I found this pretty funny lol

Hollywood4life

Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve tried that on almost every flakey girl and it has never worked for me…

glad to here it does actually work though once in a blue moon.

is this the first time you’ve ever tried this?

did she even acknowledge the other girl in the pic ? I’m guessing not

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I’ve been talking to this girl for like 2 months and she would either flake last minute or some bs but we were still snapping sexting consistently lol. So I snap her a pic of my tv with my girls hand on my leg in it and that night she tells me she’s coming over the next day and wallah!

I’m not saying to do this, but I found this pretty funny lol
Some girls get turned on when they know you are banging other girls. It's actually pretty funny.

Hollywood4life

Don Juan
Reaction score
Some girls get turned on when they know you are banging other girls. It's actually pretty funny.
This most be a very very low percentage, whenever I try this tactic on snapchat they either block me ASAP or ghost

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This most be a very very low percentage, whenever I try this tactic on snapchat they either block me ASAP or ghost
some girls know what's going on and don't want it until they want it.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Strip away the societal constructions and women innately need to reproduce with the most valuable males

How does she easily know you are valuable !?!........... because other women want to have sex with you

Sure some chicks will pretend to be morally disgusted but internally their bodies and sub conscious will be telling them to get into bed with you

It's then how well they are able to control them thoughts and feelings

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In that case it's about control

Snag87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I tried this recently. A few girls blocked or unfriended me and a few showed renewed interest. I'd say roughly a 50/50 split.

TheProspect

Reaction score
Demonstrating social proof, specifically that other girls desire you, is best done subtly where it’s implied indirectly.

An overt display of social proof (with the intention to increase attraction) can come off as conceited or insecure, and have the opposite effect — especially if her interest is low to medium.

In the context of Snapchat, I’d imagine that most girls that these overt displays would work on are probably low-quality in one way or another.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
CompetitionGame always works. I had a plate that was being very reticent, but after another plate called me on the phone (while that original plate was over at my place), the dam broke. :cool: Of course, this was in Eastern Europe. :rolleyes: