"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

This Freakin Sucks

NEWBIE101

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2003
Messages
488
Reaction score
0
Age
100
Location
USA- Always improving my game
Tonight I was at a party and I was attracting girls left and right with my DJ skills.

But then once it came to the dance floor I was terrible. I never knew dancing was so important. Looks like I'll be reading some dance posts over the next couple of days.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 26, 2003
Messages
1,113
Reaction score
3
Yeah, that's why you're a newbie ;)
 

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 21, 2003
Messages
3,229
Reaction score
27
dancing is easy man. just listen to the best and move your legs, AND NEVER LOOK STIFF like u have no idea how to dance.
always be smooth,.
 

Sax God

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2003
Messages
231
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
You can find me in St. Louie
Listen to the beat and move with it. There are a couple things, however. During slow dances, actually move, don't just do "The Sway." During faster dances, don't look stiff and don't do "The White Man's Overbite," you know, when you take your top row of teeth and put them over your lower lip. Follow these rule and you won't look too terrible.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Sax God

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2003
Messages
231
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
You can find me in St. Louie
Originally posted by 123guy
are there any posts that i can read up on how to grind? and do other stuff?
LMAO! Just act like you're having sex on the dance floor, only don't take off your clothes unless you're really wanting to have some fun.
 

UnexpectedTeen

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 14, 2003
Messages
123
Reaction score
0
Location
Singapore
grinding GRINDING!!!!

(PUTTING your leg between hers and make her wet!!)
 

123guy

Don Juan
Joined
May 24, 2003
Messages
55
Reaction score
0
Location
Hong Kong
But are there specific sites/posts that talks about how to grind? I do grind myself, but i only do it when i'm half intoxicated with alcohol. I was thinking maybe i can learn how to 'really' grind so that i can do it when i'm sober..

And where are my hands supposed to be placed when i put my legs in between hers?

I need some tutoring..
 

PiHiPlaya

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 8, 2003
Messages
661
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Location
Ann Arbor, Mi
HSDJ Bible

I think it is called

"To all my party people: Let's Dance!"
But there are all kinds of good posts in the dancing section
 
Top