This forum isn't helpful to anyone, just depressing...

Don Ronny

Banned
Reaction score
You all suck donkey balls and will never get laid!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA~!!!

gasp

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!!!

Oh it hurts!

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Oxide
I dont think i've ever seen this:

Post: "I was with a girl, she was on me going for the kiss..and i said how much i loved her sister, so she got up and left"

Reply: "oh its going to be ok, you are the prize, next!"

^^OMG,please tell me you're joking?

Bruh,dang-near every thread has loads of replies like that.That's the whole mentality of the board latley! And that's exactly what I'm talking about.Fake confidence being spewed by people living in fantasy worlds.

If I was a Non-DJ i'd rather have honest and blunt opinions on my situation so I can improve rather than people filling mah head with crap that they swallowed so they can feel better.

But whatever I've already said what I had to say and I stand by it.

Craig Reeves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ThaRealnez, you make valid points...

This is an online forum you can only help people if they go out practice what you preach to them. I for one get tired of seeing people basically console people who we all know are hopeless.
Encouragment and consolation are two different things. I agree with you 100% that you shouldn't console people in the forum who are not trying. But it's not like you should tell them they are hopless and that they might as well give up. The only way that anybody could be hopeless is if they MAKE themselves hopless...THAT's what I would tell them.

Success is different things to different people. Not everyone can be a chick-magnet, no. But that's not the only form of success.

When someone comes in here and he's 40 years old and never been on a date before..why would you lie to him?Don't tell him it's gonna be easy cuz it's not. I don't care if he goes back to his basement to cry about it.It's the damn truth stop lying to him and other people like it's "nothing to get women,bruh" cuz it is not.
I agree. I never suggested that anyone say that it would be EASY. In fact, I suggested that it would take discipline and effort, but I DON'T think that it is our responsibility to tell anyone that they shouldn't even TRY, because then WE'RE being hopeless. Just because something is pessimistic doesn't make it realistic.

I see it with people who are insecure about theire height,penis-size,looks,age,status,car,apt,job,etc..stop lying to them just to make them feel better,if you think you're helping them then you're mistaken.Women are insanley shallow they do care about all that.Giving someone FAKE confidence won't help with REAL problems.
Nobody is saying anything about 'fake' confidence. There's not really such thing as fake confidence. 'fake' confidence is NO confidence. An AFC is mainly an AFC because he is WAY too concerned about whether a woman sees him as WORTHY of interacting with her or not. Women don't do the choosing here, WE do. Of course, THEY have the power to determine what they do about your choice, but we're the ones who do the initial selection.

So if a woman ditches you because there was specific aspect about you that she disliked, that is certainly not a guarrantee that ALL women will ditch you for the same reason. Women don't all have the same tastes. What one woman may hate about you one woman may love about you. Confidence comes from being happy with who you are and knowing you are worthy of a woman's time no matter what other people think. Becoming a DJ isn't about becoming the perfect guy for every woman, because that will never happen. Ever. No matter who you are. But true confidence is about being aware of your flaws, but knowing that you are a catch in spite of their exsistance.

Let's make this is a place for real and expereinced DJ's-Players-PUa's share info and give eachother pointers.Not a place that's run by wussies and wannabe's who come to nag real players to death.
But just because you're naturally good with women doesn't mean that everyone else is. This forum is to help those that are willing to do what it takes to become as successful as we are, and just because somebody is a DJ doesn't make him better than anybody else in this world.

If someone with potential ask a legitamate question I'll help him.But I'm tired of all these weirdo's and headcases clogging up the place with girly b.s... it's bringing down my game.
Everybody has potential, it's just that some WORK with it, and others do not. But we don't need to be judging who somebody is as a person simply based on what they post on these forums, so it isn't our place to tell somebody that they will never succeed with women.

Look, I'm not saying to hold these guys' hands or do the work for them. Nor am I saying to spoon-feed them, but what I AM saying is to STOP telling them that they CAN'T do it.

CAN'T isn't in a DJ's vocabulary, so let's stop trying to put it into THEIR's. If somebody asks a stupid question and you don't want to answer it or whatever then just IGNORE it and let them find out for themselves. There's no need to waste your time and energy telling them that they will never succeed.

Interpol

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DjDreamer
You are not seeing the bigger picture...

Any self improvement attracts the hot women...goal oriented men attract the hot women...successful men attract the hot women...

Once again...any man can attract a woman...it's called instinct...that's why I stress confidence...
I'm not seeing the bigger picture? Whatever, dude.

The fact is, what you're saying isn't true. I know plenty of people who have their sh*t together in nearly all areas of their lives, but they can't pull chicks because they have the wrong mindset or they simply don't know how to communicate with women.

I don't care how successful you are. Success in life and business DOES NOT necessarily lead to success with women. If your game isn't solid, little else matters in the long run, and that's why GAME is our focus here.

It kills me to see a post where someone says:
"Alright guys, I'm working out, dressing good, feeling confident, but I'm still not getting chicks! What's the deal?"

And sure enough, someone always replies with:
"DUDE! You just don't get it man!! Being a DJ is about loving yourself, women don't matter! Just be happy! Read the Bible!"

And that's a load of bullsh*t! How can any straight male say that he can live his whole life happily without women?

I'm not afraid to come right out and say it: In the long run, I NEED WOMEN TO BE SATISFIED IN LIFE. That's not being dependent, that's being honest with my heterosexuality.

DjDreamer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Interpol
The fact is, what you're saying isn't true. I know plenty of people who have their sh*t together in nearly all areas of their lives, but they can't pull chicks because they have the wrong mindset or they simply don't know how to communicate with women.
You're right about them having the wrong mindset...I think they are in desperate need of medical attention... how can a guy reek of success and not be able to get a date with and keep the interest of a beautiful woman? He has got to be crazy...or maybe he's facialy challenged...either way he needs medical attention...

Originally posted by Craig Reeves
But becoming good with women is a PART of self improvement, not a result of it.
Interesting perspective...

So what's your aim in life?

Kaine

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't care how successful you are. Success in life and business DOES NOT necessarily lead to success with women. If your game isn't solid, little else matters in the long run, and that's why GAME is our focus here.
Hit it on the head. These are learnt talents or skillsets. Just because you know how to create an empire of chicken restaurants doesn't mean you know you know how to attract and keep a hot girl.

Wanting to have a great woman/women in your life is a choice. Sure it isn't a need, but it completes a man. I for one find myself more content and life more colourful in the company of a great woman.

Any form of self improvement outside of seduction skills will have the capacity to increase your attraction with women. This is a given. However attracting and keeping a women is no less a skill then learning to manage a company.

Kaine

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Aight.

Here's the beef I have with this joint & the whole become the prize stichk.

If you see Mr.handsome,socialble,men with nice jobs and interesting hobbies get laid and you work your a$$ of to transform yourself into that man and STILL don't get laid then that's tell you right there that you are lacking something fundamental.

Most guys just don't have it,accept it.

Fine I know alot of people here are gassed at the fact that they put on weight,moved out and confronted there Highschool bullies kudos.

But if you did all that and you still don't get females ...and more importantly YOU STILL AREN'T HAPPY!??! You just wasted your time.

There is something wrong with the philosphy of Sosuave.I can quite put my finger on it either.

And before you respond with "It's not the Bible ,it's the DJ"..Well how can it be that it churns out more losers than winners?Just look at the forum..lol.

You guys can't argue that .Just look at the forum as proof as something being totally wrong here.

Sure people learn and leave but most of them come back as rafc's..too.

WeakMenNeverRise

Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel like some cats on this board will really be perpetual AFC's because they view pulling females like of game of madden. They think that if you have a certain strategy, call a certain play i.e. a neg. hit, that you will automatically turn into a DJ. I've said it before and I'll say it again, being a DJ is a MINDSET, not a skill set. If your an AFC the key to not being an AFC is to start by making that title no longer applicable to you. Quit being average, work on yourself to make yourself as tight as possible, quit letting these hoes frustrate you, control your emotions, and finally quit being a chump i.e. being scared, worrying about whether your tall enough, good looking enough etc. Being a chump also means doing/saying dumb things that will cause you to fail with women including acting like a complete simp/goober. Get your mind right and the rest will follow, trust me.

MRomeo99

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the problem with this site is that there are too many keyboard jockeys. Too many guys who don't have a focking clue about women. Who don't have the experience with women to back up what they say. I think it also has something to do with age and maturity as well. It's really hard for me to discuss DJ philosophies with someone who is 18 and has probably never been laid in his life. My reality is VASTLY different than the reality of an 18-23 year old.

Do I consider myself a DJ? Not really. I just like women, I've dated many women. I've had the benefit of having choice and variety in the women that I have dated thus far. I am always interested in what makes them tick and what they like and don't like, and how they react to the different things that I do. I think I have a good understanding of what makes women work, and what doesn't work at all. And it's frustrating to see such bullsh1t being spread by boys who don't know any better. Who are pulling sh1t out of their as$, but have no real experience to back it up. So, how do you sort out the truth from the bullsh1t? That's the real question. After a while you get a sense of who has a clue and who doesn't. But, it must be really frustrating to come in here, having an honest question, and get so many contradictory sets of advice. With each person convinced they are correct. Oh well, it is what it is. And there are some nuggets of gold in all the crap.

--Romeo

TheInfamousCBear

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Tha Realnezz

If you see Mr.handsome,socialble,men with nice jobs and interesting hobbies get laid and you work your a$$ of to transform yourself into that man and STILL don't get laid then that's tell you right there that you are lacking something fundamental.

Most guys just don't have it,accept it.

That just means they have no game...You gotta have average game to get something...All of the other sh1t helps, but if you have really good game, you might not need all the other sh1t, thats like some LTR sh1t right there...

And I dont know why people are so concerned with finances, espically us in the 18-22 ranges...I can tell you this much though, when you get up to like 25 and you want girls, you better have some money...Ive seen dudes that are lame as hell get picked over broke studs just cause of money...So get your money up now cause later on youre gonna need accomplishments and game...

Interpol

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by WeakMenNeverRise
I've said it before and I'll say it again, being a DJ is a MINDSET, not a skill set.
The truth is it's BOTH. Having the supposed "I'm the prize" mindset won't do sh*t for you if you don't know how to approach a women and make her feel comfortable talking to you.

Here's a bit of an analogy. Let's pretend you're a mechanic. Your job is to fix cars. To be a good mechanic, you need two things: (1) A comprehensive knowledge of how a car works, and (2) The appropriate tools to modify the car to your liking. Without the background knowledge, the tools are useless. Likewise, without the tools, your background knowledge isn't going to fix the car by itself.

Now lets compare this to being a DJ. First, you need your background knowledge. This is your MINDSET. This is what you know about yourself, the world, and people around you. If you come to these forums and do a lot of reading, you will probably acquire a pretty good MINDSET. However, you still need your bag of tools. This is the SKILL SET. This is being able to bust out that C+F line that catches the girls attention. This is being able to slowly advance the kino until you end up in bed with the girl. This is knowing when to call and when to ignore, when to withdraw attention and when to give it.

Now the bottom line is YOU NEED BOTH. I could read every book about cars ever written, but if I don't know how to use a wrench I could never be a good mechanic. You can read Pook's "Be A Man" until your eyes bleed, but if you can't maintain a 15-minute conversation when you're on a date, you're probably not getting laid.

And thanks to Kaine and Tha Realnezz for their contributions, you are both right on.

DjDreamer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MRomeo99
I think the problem with this site is that there are too many keyboard jockeys.
Fo' real!

You know the old saying some people love to hear themselves talk? Well some people just love to see themselves type and sosuave is filled with a ton of 'em...

Maybe the discussion forum should be renamed "the b1tching and moaning" forum..LoL...

Interpol

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by fuzzx
MRomeo99 makes a good point, alot of you guys who are 18 - 21 seem to think that having a woman in your life is the be all end all of everything, I was like that too in my teens. However when you get a bit older and you've had some experience with women you realize that there are OTHER things in the world that make you happy.

Having a girl around is nice once in awhile but I need something else to satisfy me, like the pursuit of my GOALS and DREAMS. If your dreams are specifically to go out with women, good for you but I guarntee that when you've met this goal your dreams will change and you'll want more out of life then a wet *****. I really believe that the staple of an experienced DJ is the ability to say and truly mean:

"I DONT NEED A WOMAN TO BE SATISFIED IN LIFE"
Congratulations on being asexual!

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Interpol
Congratulations on being asexual!
wrong!

A man can't live on women alone. Women are the side dish in your life.

Interpol

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by 00Kevin
wrong!

A man can't live on women alone. Women are the side dish in your life.
Could you please point out where I said men can, or should, live on women alone? Oh yeah, I didn't.

A woman is an essential component (you know what "component" means, right?) in the life of any heterosexual male. There is no logical way you could argue otherwise.

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I repeat to you guys:

Some guys just don't have the knack to be pulling down dozens of women.

I had a group of 8 ..EIGHT women follow me to my class and sit with me all off politeness,dumb questions,and looks.4 different ones got to lunch with me the other.Last month I was at resort for four days with two chics....It's natural..

Generic chic after some dumb questions:"So,where are you going now?"

Paul(Me,..lol):"Home .....you wanna come?".

Generic chic:"(Blushes and looks down)....Oooooookkaaaayyy".

How can I teach that?Tell me?

I can help improve someone who has game& help people with things I've already expereinced.But I can't help the chewbaccas of the world.

No one really can either only expereince.Trying to learn how to pick up women by just asking pro's is like trying to gain get by with crib-notes.

You have to read the book of expereince to learn anything.

We've all mentioned self-improvement but them guys still don't get it.Why?Cuz they're aren't purdy enough..hate to be harsh but that's real.

You can get a few women but you're not gonna even be in the same league as guys like moi.

"But Realness they're are very good-looking men who don't get laid"...

Those are the men I can help cuz they already got the goods all it takes is iniciative on there part and polishing of social skills through raw experience(ie,game).

The rest of these guys need to stop looking for HB 10's and wanting to score with 100's of women a year cuz that AIN'T happening if your face looks like Swamp-Thing.

Let's look at the men on-line that DO get the footbal number amounts of perfect tens.

...I'll beat my life he has something other than personality then fallback on.Be it status,looks,or money.They have SOMETHING else.There might be a few who fall through the cracks but there are also stroms that hit the earth every 500 hundred years and fish that glow in the dark. There's always anomalies..don't make the exception the rule.

Don't even mention your favorite dating-guru either. Cuz all those "authors" are rich.

They were all already probably stock-brokers and doctors before they started writing anyways,has that ever crossed your minds?

AND today they are business-men who are just taking your money and telling you what you want to hear("you don't need looks,money,etc ,you don't have to change a thing,all you need is attitude"...riiiight,can you say con-man?)

The guys who try everything BUT the realistic approach need to accept the fact that women are shallow and work there asses off to gain status ,improve there appreance and gain experience if they wanna be real players and lead that life.....Not just imagining you are that person women want and expecting them to suck your c0ck off some lame neg-hits.

The guys who DO say that they do pull women like that with personality alone need to snap back to reality.

Ante up with all the women you get and I'll post up with my women.We'll see how's who.

DjDreamer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Tha Realnezz
I repeat to you guys:

Some guys just don't have the knack to be pulling down dozens of women.

I had a group of 8 ..EIGHT women follow me to my class and sit with me all off politeness,dumb questions,and looks.4 different ones got to lunch with me the other.Last month I was at resort for four days with two chics....It's natural..

Generic chic after some dumb questions:"So,where are you going now?"

Paul(Me,..lol):"Home .....you wanna come?".

Generic chic:"(Blushes and looks down)....Oooooookkaaaayyy".

How can I teach that?Tell me?

I can help improve someone who has game& help people with things I've already expereinced.But I can't help the chewbaccas of the world.
LoL...now that was cold...true but cold...

Once again...any man can get a woman...all it takes is confidence...however...any man can't get a hot woman...

Here is another way of lookin at it...anyone can be thought something but not every one will make a 6 figure income...