Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

This forum is getting too depressing

legolas

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
{RANT} Where are the mods?

This forum has become so desssspicable, I can't even come in here anymore to get a little boost. It's going the path of the main forum which has become unreadable because of so much whining. With all the good guys leaving, I don't even know whey I should keep coming back.
{/RANT}

ElChoclo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Valid point Legolas, but it isn't really even the whining. Some guys lay out a long winded story which doesn't even pose a question or make a point. It is more like an inane personal observation. I ate eggs for breakfast today. That type of deep insightful prose.

At least they could make it half interesting. I had a threesome for breakfast today. That would make better reading.

taosk8r

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the solution is to be proactive.. Start posting some great sarge/lay reports, well, normally I would say start going David DeAngelo on some dudes and bust thier balls for being wussy, but such is against the rules.. I dunno, post some threads asking for success stories.. I think we as a community, and in the world at large have to start being more creative when we whine about stuff in terms of coming up with solutions.. That isn't directed at anyone, just a general observation. It has always frustrated me reading stuff like letters to the editor, or electronics product reviews. Nobody writes in to point out something bad, AND point out some creative solutions. All the people that diss a particular producs generally fail to offer an alternative.. Lets start doing something about the problem, or at least start collectively brainstorming some solution ideas..

Duffty

Don Juan
Reaction score
The forum have many great old post and FR archived. But now it's increased number of spam.

Many new WBAFC signed up to the forums but didn't complete boot camp, even fail to READ DJ bible. Trolls/Keyboard jockey and very low quality writting/posting skills. Low quality thread with no beginning & ending, no main points or main discussion topic.

New material WILL come from new people and new experience. I still have hope, bcos the old posts give TONNS of tips and it's about practising it in field.

I suggest re-read old posts by Master DJs, look at every angle and practise what works for you. Re-read DJ bible, and complete boot camp, FR, cold approach etc.

Good luck, don't give up.

Cruise

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I DO wish I was here for those glory days of yonder.

However, I guess it's only natural progression that calls for new leadership, no?

WHO'S UP TO BAT!?!?!?

speedo_meme

Banned
Reaction score
legolas said:
{RANT} Where are the mods?

This forum has become so desssspicable, I can't even come in here anymore to get a little boost. It's going the path of the main forum which has become unreadable because of so much whining. With all the good guys leaving, I don't even know whey I should keep coming back.
{/RANT}
You're whining about other people whining. Why not contribute to an intelligent conversation instead of starting a stupid one?

DoubleA

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed