Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

This forum is becoming a place for highly depressed people

LaughyDuck

Don Juan
Reaction score
Since my registration around 1 month ago I noticed that my mental state has completly shifted in a negative way.
This forum has many individuals who are depressed to an extend which makes it unbearable to ask for advise here.
There a few individuals who are positive and sane. This **** here is slowly effecting me in a very bad way and my overall happiness.

Pull up the red pill in your as*es. Good Bye!

U

user43770

Grab your balls, get out there and meet women.

I just solved all your problems.

You wanna talk about it, stay on sosuave.

U

user43770

Go out of your way to do it. Especially, if it's put of your way

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Since my registration around 1 month ago I noticed that my mental state has completly shifted in a negative way.
This forum has many individuals who are depressed to an extend which makes it unbearable to ask for advise here.
There a few individuals who are positive and sane. This **** here is slowly effecting me in a very bad way and my overall happiness.

Seems like you have mental health issues. Good luck with everything.

RedScorpion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ll suggest that a website should not be affecting your mental state (especially to that seemingly degree). In regards to attitudes here, I’d take the advice and discussions here with a grain of salt. People have different personalities and things that work for them may not work for you. Environment and who they deal with consistently may be a different set than who you may deal with. Some deal with harassing ex or gf. Some are chasing girls who have no interest in them. And some are more casual, with minor hiccups here and there. If you followed every persons advice for every situation, you’d be a walking contradiction.

Pick what advice you want to incorporate, because not all of them is going to be good (and good for yourself in particular). One advice that is great for one person may not work for another. I will say that there is plenty of good advice here though in general, and it is definitely worth considering.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Grab your balls, get out there and meet women.
When I grab my balls, should I use my left hand or my right hand?

Do I do it before I leave the house, or right before I walk over and talk to her?

See, if I grab my balls and that makes her like me, that's not the kind of woman I'd like to end up with. A woman that likes guys who grab their own balls must have serious issues. I don't know if I'd like to date somebody like that.

How about if I get some specially made speedo style underwear that has a picture of my own hand on the outside so it looks like my own hand is always cradling my balls?

But then if I get her back to my place, how do I explain that strange picture of my hand on my junk?

Besides, how do I even know this "grabbing your balls stuff" really works.

Maybe you should post some pics of you doing it and getting successful lays as a result.

Otherwise, how do I know you aren't just making up stuff to sound cool online?

You're probably some geek who lives in his mom's basement.

You've probably never even TOUCHED your own balls, let alone grabbed them.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

It focuses on these issues. Once we get pur solutions and answers we need to be off of here.

thelittleprince

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd say people tend to reach out to these forums when they are struggling with certain issues and not succeeding on their own, or maybe not as fast as they would like. I came here after me and my ex separated. Personally, whilst my breakup was hard in some ways it was also the best thing that ever happened to me and ever will happen to me. There is no shame if someone comes here suffering. Its an experience everyone goes through. I just hope that people realise how big and encompassing an area this is in todays society. For many reasons we are more Insecure than ever. I love this forum. I wish I had a bit more time to spend here as the site is a treasure trove of what to do and what not to do and **** knows I need some pointers!

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd say people tend to reach out to these forums when they are struggling with certain issues and not succeeding on their own, or maybe not as fast as they would like. I came here after me and my ex separated. Personally, whilst my breakup was hard in some ways it was also the best thing that ever happened to me and ever will happen to me. There is no shame if someone comes here suffering. Its an experience everyone goes through. I just hope that people realise how big and encompassing an area this is in todays society. For many reasons we are more Insecure than ever. I love this forum. I wish I had a bit more time to spend here as the site is a treasure trove of what to do and what not to do and **** knows I need some pointers!
This forum is a great resource. I was saying the issue is when we stay here for many months continuing rehashing our old negative situation and never moving forward. Living in the past and complaining.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're not helping the problem you're part of the problem.

Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can understand why you say you see a lot of negativity on here but you have to understand this forum is to help people. If you're looking for a place where everyone has everything going great for them everyone is happy, this isn't it. Either provide helpful advice, ask legit questions, or stop complaining and delete your account.

touma.akagi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys come on here because they want to solve all their problems with women, and they feel like they need that when they first come here.
Some posters on here try to tell them the opposite, that fixing your life automatically makes things better with women.

Know what both mindsets have in common? They're both incorrect. New users come needy and have the opportunity to get better if they just stop being needy. We can take them to water, but for them to drink is their choice. You sort your life out and become non-needy because it feels good, you do it for you, not some woman who's never gonna come around. Confidence makes you inherently more attractive, but at the end of the day won't fix every single woman problem. Dating is still for the most part very inefficient, and there's no way you're gonna be perfectly prepared for every situation. As you progress you'll learn thru experience what works best, what works sometimes, and what doesn't work, for you with them, and before you know it, you'll have the bare minimum preparations for most of these situations!

If you've got chronic depression or hate yourself, then quit embarrassing yourself in front of women with it and become a confident person. When you've done that, ask for girls' numbers and ask them to go get coffee or something. And for ****'s sake, if you're under 18, learn to number close before you turn 18. The sooner the better.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To be fair he has a point, most threads here now are boring and uninformative imo, but i think it's just a phase that'll eventually pass

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, if you want a depressed group, go to incels.me, where talk of "roping" or ER-ing (i.e., as in Elliot Rodger, going on a murder-suicide binge) is a daily occurrence.

Last edited: