Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

This Dude Is Banging Twin Sisters!

Georgepithyou

Banned
Joined
Jan 17, 2020
Messages
1,777
Reaction score
2,213
Age
30
Location
Sydney
I've ****ed 3 sisters of the same family.. but never at the same time or twins.

It would had been nice if they showed the boyfriend. Now I'm extremely curious to see what this guy looks like, and the vibes he gives off.
Did you even watch the video? They did show him, just an average looking guy
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Jack12345

Banned
Joined
Jan 20, 2020
Messages
752
Reaction score
428
I didnt condone anything. What did i say? I said the devil is in all of us.
Dude is fcking sisters. Did it say the sisters fck each other?
No man I not blaming you on something lol. I just trying to start a long moral discussion

If we are going to get on a whats moral and whats not topic its going to be a long discussion
I mean I am blaming you on everything. These are two pure innocent creatures of god who were misled by this monstrous man into having sex one with another (I guess at least eventually this is his plan)
 

logicallefty

Moderator
Joined
Apr 26, 2006
Messages
6,000
Reaction score
5,151
Age
52
Location
Northeast Florida, USA
I wonder if one is looser than the other? Then the guy could tell them apart too in both voice and pvssy... :rofl:
haha yep If one was an innie \|/ and one an outie \{}/ then he could tell. Or, have one shave their snatch different then the other. lol
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2016
Messages
837
Reaction score
876
Age
38
They look the same, but one has a slightly prettier face up-close, a softer ass and a meatier labia than her sister, also unshaved. Her sister hits back by having slightly larger boobs.

Screenshot_20200205-205018.png

So for those wondering, Yes, two twins can have different pussies.
 

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 9, 2013
Messages
4,521
Reaction score
2,229
Location
NYC
What do you think guys? This dude is sleeping with twin sisters & will be impregnating both of them.

When we die, if we go to heaven, it will be like this for each of us.
 
Top