Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

This defines me exactly

bud_2005

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
http://giftedkids.about.com/od/glossary/g/introvert.htm

I just turned 23 years old and I just feel like I am missing out on life. I had a 2 year relationship end about 9 months ago. I am moving somewhere new likely Oregon or Idaho in 2 months and it is scary for me.

Anyways I HATE large social gatherings. I have a very low self-esteem and no confidence. Whenever something positive happens socially I consider it a "fluke" or they were just being "nice". If I encounter a bad reaction from me greeting someone it can ruin my night. I look around at a lot of people in envy because they all seem to be having so much fun and they have so many friends and got girls talking to them, etc.

I have been on this site for a long time but I just can't seem to improve very much.

piranha45

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
adopt a more self-centered, sociopathic worldview.

invest your time in hobbies.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
what the hell do you want us to tell you, you've been here since 2002. its up to you son, nobodys words here are going to effect you if you havent changed for jacksh1t in the last 7 years.

search1ng

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pay me $1K and I'll personally call you and tell you to stop feeling sorry for yourself and to just do it.

Kerpal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
search1ng said:
pay me $1K and I'll personally call you and tell you to stop feeling sorry for yourself and to just do it.
I'll do it for $900 :D

Bud I feel exactly the same way.

piranha45 said:
adopt a more self-centered, sociopathic worldview.
Can you expound on this?

piranha45

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the more you start caring about yourself and your interests, the less you will care of what others think of you or their interests.

it sounds like he's unnecessarily altruistic and self-conscious. fvck other people, who cares if you think they think that you did something awkward; serve your own needs.