Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

This **** crazy???

Bamaboi

Don Juan
Reaction score
2 weeks ago this chick basically start curvin me cause she felt i was full of ****...i told her on her live i was gone pull up later..she said "no your not" in a serious/direct /defensive way ...i pulled up hours later and texted her "Yo"..she replied with "What"..i said " come outside"...she said " for"...i said we need to chop it up . she never replied..i pulled off....

I decided to pull up to her crib 4 days later..she opened the door and was looking at me crazy and said hold on. When she came and got in the car , she wasnt really trippin bout it..she just said " oh yeah dont just be showing up to my house "..we talked for close to an hour, the vibe was good.. We had some planned and i needed her to contact some body.

Later that night i texted her and asked her if she ever got in touch with the person..she said " No" ( which was true because i texted the person and they never replies neither)..10 min later she sends me another text saying " Anyways wyd tonight"..i texted her back and asked what she tryna do ill come get her now..she said " Okay but im at my homegirl house i should be leaving in a min"....i said " I'll come get you from there"..she didnt reply right back so i texted again and she replied with " Okay and Wednesday dont make no plans"...i texted back and asked her where her homegirl stay and she never opened it.

4 days later (Tuesday) i texted and asked her what was up with tomorrow..she texted me back that night and said " Wyd tonight" i aint see it until Wednesday morning , i texted her and told her i was coming to get her today..she never replied. So later thay day i still pull up to her crib and texted her told her to come outside..she never texted back. So i pull off. 10 min later i receive a text saying " Okay but im not there", i never replied.

The next day (Thursday) she texted me around 10pm with " Wyd" i was already in bed and just fell back asleep. Texted her back friday morning and told her i was coming to get her today..she replied back later that evening with "Okay". 20 min later i text and told her im headed her way now..never got a reply back, i decided to pull up anyway..i got there and told her to come outside..4 min passed no reply..i get out and knocked on the door..i didnt think she was there..so i call..no answer...11 min later she texts " Ok im not there"..i texted her back " where you at, im gone come get you now, you playin"..she never replied just read it. Then an hour later she texts " Where you at" ..i texted and asked her where she was at...she texted back " Back at the house"...told her i was about to come back that way now..she only read it..no response. I still head there anyway.

I get there 25 min later and text her to come outside..she never opened the message. So i call,no answer, i then get out and Knock on the door and started walking back to my car, i could see someone come to the door window looking, i didnt know who it was..i called her phone and no answer. So i goes back to the door and knock but no one came to the door or looked out the door window.
I left.

The next day (March 3rd) came and i texted her around 11am " I need you to cheat on that n**ga tonight, Im pulling back up today know that" " lol Matter of fact im about to pull up in a minute" ( i dont know if she got a bf or not, i just said something) i think she was sleep cause she didnt reply until 3pm and said " You not hearing from me no more" i tried to text back 2 hours later and my number was blocked( that **** blew me didnt expect that at all) So i call her from my friend's phone and asked her why she blocked my number, basically telling her she trippin , its was quiet for some seconds , she said " I blocked your number cause you do too much"..so i got to talking, she was listening for some seconds and im assuming it got awkward or some and she hung up . I called back like 5 min later and no answer. That was sunday and i havent tried to contact her since or tried to text to see if my # was unblocked..smh.

What tf happen that quick??? This whole situation blew me...didnt expect it

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@LARaiders85 Probs.

I mean... she WAS interested, my G.

But you played your cards wrong. She told you what you did wrong. You did too much. Pulling up on her when she doesn't even know you're coming. I mean maybe that was cool in some cases back in the day but it ain't the norm today. Hitting her up too often. Being too available.

Drop that there scarcity mindset and get some new girls. This one nexted you a long time ago but it's official now, go find 10 more.

Bamaboi

Don Juan
Reaction score
@LARaiders85 Probs.

I mean... she WAS interested, my G.

But you played your cards wrong. She told you what you did wrong. You did too much. Pulling up on her when she doesn't even know you're coming. I mean maybe that was cool in some cases back in the day but it ain't the norm today. Hitting her up too often. Being too available.

Drop that there scarcity mindset and get some new girls. This one nexted you a long time ago but it's official now, go find 10 more.
Hard pill to swallow but i understand. Im so tempted to try her again..and my mind is telling me dont wait "too long"...im going to try it. **** it

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Try speaking English to her...maybe you'll get better results

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hard pill to swallow but i understand. Im so tempted to try her again..and my mind is telling me dont wait "too long"...im going to try it. **** it
Nononono.

Don't text her. That voice in the back of your head is desperation. Don't listen to it. Go create other options and it'll go away.

You would be doing the most if you did. She's already said flat out 'You're not going to hear from me anymore'. She doesn't want to talk to you. Save yourself the confusion and the effort. She's not interested. Your actions made her not interested. And contacting her now is the same kind of acftion that got you to where you are now.

Move on. She has.

Bamaboi

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nononono.

Don't text her. That voice in the back of your head is desperation. Don't listen to it. Go create other options and it'll go away.

You would be doing the most if you did. She's already said flat out 'You're not going to hear from me anymore'. She doesn't want to talk to you. Save yourself the confusion and the effort. She's not interested. Your actions made her not interested. And contacting her now is the same kind of acftion that got you to where you are now.

Move on. She has.
Its just eats me up how i ****ed it up. And you right my " Actions". But whats giving me hope is the fact she told me " You not hearing from me no more"..most females would have just blocked the number. And also when i called her she told me " I blocked your # cause you do too much"...if you get what im saying...most females would have just hung up.

Bullbearpig

Don Juan
Reaction score
Couldnt read all that gibberish, only got part way through, but showing up unannounced? Never a good idea.

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its just eats me up how i ****ed it up. And you right my " Actions". But whats giving me hope is the fact she told me " You not hearing from me no more"..most females would have just blocked the number. And also when i called her she told me " I blocked your # cause you do too much"...if you get what im saying...most females would have just hung up.
She's reached out to you before, so she's demonstrated that if she wants to talk to you, she'll make the effort. You should assume that she doesn't though because that's what she told you. The only thing that can change how she feels right now is her seeing you on your purpose and with other women. Forget about her, you messed it up.

Give her space. And by space I mean move on. If she misses you, she'll reach out. If she doesn't, you'll have new girls anyways so it doesn't matter.

Kill that desperation.

Bamaboi

Don Juan
Reaction score
She's reached out to you before, so she's demonstrated that if she wants to talk to you, she'll make the effort. You should assume that she doesn't though because that's what she told you. The only thing that can change how she feels right now is her seeing you on your purpose and with other women. Forget about her, you messed it up.

Give her space. And by space I mean move on. If she misses you, she'll reach out. If she doesn't, you'll have new girls anyways so it doesn't matter.

Kill that desperation.
Look, a female just told me i " Might" still got a chance the fact she "Told" me why she blocked me and even listened for a couple of seconds, even tho i still annoyed her and she hung up..she said she wouldnt have even told me , she would have just hung up...not saying its a "high" chance but worth a try...what do you think?

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Look, a female just told me i " Might" still got a chance the fact she "Told" me why she blocked me and even listened for a couple of seconds, even tho i still annoyed her and she hung up..she said she wouldnt have even told me , she would have just hung up...not saying its a "high" chance but worth a try...what do you think?
Nope.

Good luck.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
OP you were being Intenso. When you are intenso is like b1tches think you are needy and they are repelled by that. Girls hate guys who are Intensos unles they are already in love with the guy or the guy is like a super rich Chad.

Bamaboi

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nononono.

Move on. She has.
**Update***

Yesterday (Last night) she texts me out the blue "Hey". (It shocked me she unblocked me and texted me) I decided not to reply back. 2 hours pass she texts again " I was going to say we can get up tonight but nevermind", i still decided not to reply until the next day (Today).

Today i sent her a texted around 2pm today. I said " What time are you going to be free" and guess what? My number was BLOCKED AGAIN!. So i grab my friend's phone, not chasing but to really see what **** is her problem lol, and called her, she answered and i asked her "Yo , why you keep blockin my number"..i said it in a non chalant way ..it was quiet for some seconds and she said " Im about to unblock you"...she said it in a way as if she had no problem doing it..i said cool and i ended the convo. 1 min later i get a text saying " Hii" ( it was a text from her showing that she ublocked me), i texted her right back and followed up from her texts from last night and asked her what time will she be free, she texted back 40 min later with "Tonight", I never texted back and decided ill just hit her up later.

4 hours passed and i texted her asking her where she was at, no reply. An hour passed and still no reply.

Before, i probally would have went to her door but i said forget it.

So im at home now, i see she ended up opening the text but didn't reply , 15 min later, i see she was "Live" on her page..and guess what...she was at the house..saying she was BORED and basically got on LIVE to fill time talking to random people. She then said something about her homegirl suppose to be coming to pick her up, then later got off.

She didnt know i was in her live. I wasnt stalking just was thrown off because i didnt get a reply back

What you think is goin on? This **** is confusing

Mjsl30

Don Juan
Reaction score
**Update***

Yesterday (Last night) she texts me out the blue "Hey". (It shocked me she unblocked me and texted me) I decided not to reply back. 2 hours pass she texts again " I was going to say we can get up tonight but nevermind", i still decided not to reply until the next day (Today).

Today i sent her a texted around 2pm today. I said " What time are you going to be free" and guess what? My number was BLOCKED AGAIN!. So i grab my friend's phone, not chasing but to really see what **** is her problem lol, and called her, she answered and i asked her "Yo , why you keep blockin my number"..i said it in a non chalant way ..it was quiet for some seconds and she said " Im about to unblock you"...she said it in a way as if she had no problem doing it..i said cool and i ended the convo. 1 min later i get a text saying " Hii" ( it was a text from her showing that she ublocked me), i texted her right back and followed up from her texts from last night and asked her what time will she be free, she texted back 40 min later with "Tonight", I never texted back and decided ill just hit her up later.

4 hours passed and i texted her asking her where she was at, no reply. An hour passed and still no reply.

Before, i probally would have went to her door but i said forget it.

So im at home now, i see she ended up opening the text but didn't reply , 15 min later, i see she was "Live" on her page..and guess what...she was at the house..saying she was BORED and basically got on LIVE to fill time talking to random people. She then said something about her homegirl suppose to be coming to pick her up, then later got off.

She didnt know i was in her live. I wasnt stalking just was thrown off because i didnt get a reply back

What you think is goin on? This **** is confusing
You lucked up and got another chance. You started playing it right when she unblocked you. What you do now is slowly take you attention away. Then she'll wonder why she hasn't heard from you and she'll likely contact you again. And when she does that keep playing it cool and only reply at most the same frequency she replies to you and only talk logistics. Like what time you're going to meet up and dont seem too available cause that turned her off the last time. I think she ****s with you I just think you keep ****ing it up. The main point I need to stress too you in be less available make her wait longer for your attention and you'll get the cheeks

Bamaboi

Don Juan
Reaction score
You lucked up and got another chance. You started playing it right when she unblocked you. What you do now is slowly take you attention away. Then she'll wonder why she hasn't heard from you and she'll likely contact you again. And when she does that keep playing it cool and only reply at most the same frequency she replies to you and only talk logistics. Like what time you're going to meet up and dont seem too available cause that turned her off the last time. I think she ****s with you I just think you keep ****ing it up. The main point I need to stress too you in be less available make her wait longer for your attention and you'll get the cheeks
She texted me back 6 hours later at 12am. Last night with " Wyd" i didnt see it until i woke up this morning, i havent texted her back. I really dont know what to do right now. Im thinking about not texting her back until tomorrow idk

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why wait another day? Text her that you wanna meet and set up a time to stalk her house in your car again. Hopefully this time you can have that fishy gash all over your upholstery