“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

This crap makes me just want to vomit ...

strong like bull

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 5, 2002
Messages
498
Reaction score
7
Originally posted by Hoppy
The message of that poem is to not be afriad to make your feelings known, the same message you all preach here. I don't understand why it's making you sick. I thought it was well written.


i suppose everyone gets a different message. for me, it shows what NOT to be. DONT be afraid to act on your instincts. otherwise, you will live a life of regret and sorrow. like the gentleman in the story.

i dont think a WOMAN should be your ultimate life goal, but the message of the story carries through. he knew what he wanted but didnt have the brass to reach out for it. life being the staircase of uncertain steps, falling is a risk which must be taken to get to the top. fear to risk, youll be stuck at the bottom forever.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Omega

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,135
Reaction score
1
Age
38
I don't know why this makes you sick? In fact, if anything it makes me SAD. He's just one example of the many men in North America that lead their lives wondering "what if" .

Procrastination is like masturbation, in the end your just screwing yourself.
 

joecollapoppa

Banned
Joined
Jul 12, 2004
Messages
230
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
NYC
Come on rgerre, this can't make you sick cuz u always passing up opportunities. Unless you make yourself sick, then that would be acceptable
 
Top