Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

This could help you with approach anxiety..........

Nomolos3000

Don Juan
Reaction score
Most females will take your attention and free validation and at the same time will blatantly ignore you. Why?

They know what you want to do (even though they pretend not to) so why don't they give you the attention you so deserve?

I'll tell you why.

It's so they don't give you the wrong impression!

What's the WRONG impression you ask?

She does not want YOU to think she want's YOU sexually. In other words she is not interested.

So what does it mean if she is reciprocating or giving you attention? Does that mean she want's to give you the RIGHT impression?

Does that mean she does want you sexually? Is she interested?

Why don't you stop being scared and find out.

Approach her!

Last edited:

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have noticed since the early 2010s that Millennial women (and likely true of the up and coming Gen Z) are generally poor at signaling interest and giving off indicators of interest. A lot of this has to do with the erosion of social skills due to smartphones. Additionally, a lot of women are not in the present moment due to technology. Go out on the street, go to a walking path, or go to park. A lot of women will have their earbuds and are oblivious to your eye contact or even smiles. Some are on calls or texting.

One of my friends dealt with this issue by going to bars pre-pandemic and approaching everyone, regardless of interest.

thelambofdeth

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A woman who isn't interested...will ignore you and seem disinterested, and a woman who seems interested...may be interested....
More late-breaking news at 11. Yeah sorry, this isn't enough.

Last edited:

Read for FREE!

thelambofdeth

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have noticed since the early 2010s that Millennial women (and likely true of the up and coming Gen Z) are generally poor at signaling interest and giving off indicators of interest. A lot of this has to do with the erosion of social skills due to smartphones. Additionally, a lot of women are not in the present moment due to technology. Go out on the street, go to a walking path, or go to park. A lot of women will have their earbuds and are oblivious to your eye contact or even smiles. Some are on calls or texting.
Another massive part of that is for a myriad of reasons, they're conditioned to using OLD, and SM to find men so they avoid IRL social interactivity with people not already in their social circle. Too many of them don't expect or want randos on the street approaching them, so all their barriers are up (purposely and subconsciously), and they never really consider putting out IOIs.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another massive part of that is for a myriad of reasons, they're conditioned to using OLD, and SM to find men so they avoid IRL social interactivity with people not already in their social circle. Too many of them don't expect or want randos on the street approaching them, so all their barriers are up, and they never really consider putting out IOIs.
You're right about this. What you describe is a bigger problem in non-bar approaching than it is in bar approaching. However, even bar approaching has been affected by the conditioning of using swipe apps and social media to find dating partners. I saw that in the 2010s pre-pandemic.

thelambofdeth

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You're right about this. What you describe is a bigger problem in non-bar approaching than it is in bar approaching. However, even bar approaching has been affected by the conditioning of using swipe apps and social media to find dating partners. I saw that in the 2010s pre-pandemic.
Yep. It has certainly impacted non-social venue cold-approaching immensely, but as you said, even social venues like bars are impacted. The issue is, logically from her POV...why entertain this random, haggard, drunken stranger when she can go find 1,452 Chads on tinder to pump and dump her to her heart's content? What it's really done is essentially force you to be a 9/10 just to stand a chance at banging simply an average frumpy bar slot, bc they have soooo many options and receive so many unwarranted validation at any given time. Not including all the simps and orbiters, any woman who looks moderately decent will accrue. Gotta love that good 'ol first-world feminism....

Read for FREE!

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Approach anxiety? What is that? After you approach so many women...you forget what it is.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
From medical standpoint (physiological) you can do a vaso-vagal maneuver known as the Valsalva Maneuver to regulate your blood pressure and heart rate.

It involves pulling in a breath as big as you can and bearing down on it with your pelvic floor muscles and holding it for 10 seconds, then releasing it forcefully. You do it 3 times. Try not to faint and not for those with low bp to begin with. But it works. It invokes bodily regulatory systems.

Works for anxiety and panic attacks as well. Use carefully-your mileage may vary.

thelambofdeth

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Approach anxiety? What is that? After you approach so many women...you forget what it is.
If you have AA the issue is approaching in the first place, duh. So it's a constant issue well before you're able to build the comfortability to do it consistently. Let alone how result-dependent you'll be. So if you have AA and you're not exactly getting early success, RIP your will to continue.

Read for FREE!

Nomolos3000

Don Juan
Reaction score

One of my friends dealt with this issue by going to bars pre-pandemic and approaching everyone, regardless of interest.

I don't think it's a woman on this planet (wether "Gen Z or X) that are poor at giving choosing signal's or IOI's (especially when they are so subtle and easy) they're almost an evolutionary feature.

"Erosion of social skills" mostly applies to males not females (females are more socially adept than males by default). With that said if males social skills were 50/100 and womens were 80/100 (pre "erosion of social skills") then post "erosion of social skills males maybe 25-30/100 and females 65-75/100 (figures not based on any actual statistics).

I do agree that women are a lot more into their phones than anything else. But what that means to me is as man you need to develop more frame (money, muscles, game) and put yourself in positions to where you can get those IOI's. Or be more like your friend! Also if their social skills have eroded like you say how do they get with the guys who they get with? How are they having babies? How are they being taken on dates?

It's also is the whole point of my original post. Most women don't want to give guys the wrong impression. SO they through their headphones on or bury themselves in their phones. It honestly sounds like your making excuses to me tbh.

Last edited:

Nomolos3000

Don Juan
Reaction score
Another massive part of that is for a myriad of reasons, they're conditioned to using OLD, and SM to find men so they avoid IRL social interactivity with people not already in their social circle. Too many of them don't expect or want randos on the street approaching them, so all their barriers are up (purposely and subconsciously), and they never really consider putting out IOIs.
What's OLD and bro the type of women every-man wants (his ideal women) isn't on SM. It's only fat bitches, *****s, single mothers, ugly women, and old ladies. And as far as in person this is why you need game!

Read for FREE!

Nomolos3000

Don Juan
Reaction score
Man it's obvious yall have zero game and are less than losers lol. All I hear is excuses! Most of you sound like females.

espanish

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
you overcome aa by realizing a woman's opinion has no value. does she think price of gas is too high? too bad, her opinion is irrelevant. does she think you are too short? nobody asked for her opinion. does she think honda civic is a lame car? too bad I like it. there is a reason in the past women could not own property or vote.

Nomolos3000

Don Juan
Reaction score
you overcome aa by realizing a woman's opinion has no value. does she think price of gas is too high? too bad, her opinion is irrelevant. does she think you are too short? nobody asked for her opinion. does she think honda civic is a lame car? too bad I like it. there is a reason in the past women could not own property or vote.

You have to be indifferent towards the outcome with women is all.

Read for FREE!

espanish

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You have to be indifferent towards the outcome with women is all.
yes but telling someone who has aa "you have to be indifferent" won't help.

Nomolos3000

Don Juan
Reaction score
yes but telling someone who has aa "you have to be indifferent" won't help.

That's the purpose of the original post. It's not an end all be all solution it's another perspective that can aid in distinguishing between "I should approach" and "I shouldn't ".

thelambofdeth

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What's OLD and bro the type of women every-man wants (his ideal women) isn't on SM. It's only fat bitches, *****s, single mothers, ugly women, and old ladies. And as far as in person this is why you need game!
Online dating. Also what? Basically, every woman is on SM in some capacity these days, more so the younger(and more attractive) you go, and the issue is they're all gassed up by simps and beta orbiters on there. In turn, they all think they're +2 what they really are and it makes virtually all women haughty and shallow af. "Game" is cope. It comes down to what you look like, how much $$$ you make, and who you know.

Except you cannot be indifferent, outcome independent, or dismiss their opinion with this form of thinking if you have AA when YOU'RE the one going to THEM seeking THEIR validation. If you have the thought process that a woman's opinion is obsolete, you likely don't have AA in the first place...All the "advice" in this thread is just condescending, jumbled rhetoric, and/or trolling from people who clearly have never dealt with AA.

Read for FREE!

Nomolos3000

Don Juan
Reaction score
Online dating. Also what? Basically, every woman is on SM in some capacity these days, more so the younger(and more attractive) you go, and the issue is they're all gassed up by simps and beta orbiters on there. In turn, they all think they're +2 what they really are and it makes virtually all women haughty and shallow af. "Game" is cope. It comes down to what you look like, how much $$$ you make, and who you know.

Except you cannot be indifferent, outcome independent, or dismiss their opinion with this form of thinking if you have AA when YOU'RE the one going to THEM seeking THEIR validation. If you have the thought process that a woman's opinion is obsolete, you likely don't have AA in the first place...All the "advice" in this thread is just condescending, jumbled rhetoric, and/or trolling from people who clearly have never dealt with AA.

Yes their gassed up but that's just free attention and validation. Most of those guys aren't even getting a chance to smell the ***** lol.

Well if game comes down to just looks and money. Why is Johnny depp going through a divorce? Why is Will Smith going through what he's going through? How could Kim K leave Kanye and get with a bum like Pete Davidson?

Nomolos3000

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes their gassed up but that's just free attention and validation. Most of those guys aren't even getting a chance to smell the ***** lol.

Well if it comes down to just looks and money. Why is Johnny depp going through a divorce? Why is Will Smith going through what he's going through? How could Kim K leave Kanye and get with a bum like Pete Davidson?