Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

This chick is fine, she's a 10

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
It’s not just money. Sometimes they set their sights higher, and sometimes they will actually spend money on you to lure you there. Green card, marriage...whatever. White guys are often seen as a ticket out.

I had a plate straight from Hong Kong who didnt need any of that sh*t. She preferred white guys, yes, but wanted the chad just as much as any western girl would. Many women she knew, including family, were desperately seeking a way out.

White incel = easy prey.
You see those girls on OLD from time to time.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do not ever say a girl is a 10. Especially not a fat one.

try to be the prize yourself and don’t ever chase. Women find it repulsive.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That girl in the green bikini @lgbs2004 posted is a little on the flat side, but striking nonetheless.

This thread is something else. Men's view of attractiveness isn't as divergent as women's, but it can still vary significantly. Pursue who you think is attractive; hell, if consensus opinion varies less competition for you!
I've always thought that if a girl was physically appealing to you in some special way, but wasn't seen like that by the majority, so much the better, more for me.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women have the most divergent taste, I've been saying that on this board for a long time. Men's idea of attractiveness is less divergent overall

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do not ever say a girl is a 10. Especially not a fat one.

try to be the prize yourself and don’t ever chase. Women find it repulsive.
Yep, even the "hottest" ladies in these pics have one or two guys up on a pedastal somewhere. They stalk them, knowing everything about them.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep, even the "hottest" ladies in these pics have one or two guys up on a pedastal somewhere. They stalk them, knowing everything about them.
So you pursuing them, acting like a female of their looks is "brand new" is acting like you have less worth than tthe guys they REALLY like. They always are going to like somebody.

They might admire your persistance, and think your even kinda good looking, but the way you ACT... But they might "use" you, and even give you some... But it won't be as much as the guys they desire....

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Back in cali, I always experienced this. I had women that liked me in social circles. And some of them were needy, although cute. We would go out to the clubs and guys more handsome than me would pursue them, not knowing these women were needy.

What this does is it creates cognitive dissonance. You value her more than she values herself. And thus, she has no choice but to see you as low value - and even lower valued than the guys she likes in her social circles, even if you were more handsome.

It's a psychological trick that has many high value guys in the clubs getting rejected by 6's and 7's. It doesn't add up.

It's like a Bermuda triangle of an anomaly that noone could explain.

How can a high value guy who gets 9's and 10's in his social circles go out and get rejected by 6's and 7's? Cognitive dissonance.

At least that's what I think the term is. I might be wrong. Cognitive dissonance might be her mind saying no but her body saying yes, like anti-slvt defense.

Alright, let's just call it image incongruency. There, I created a new term. She is an 8 who imagines herself to be a 6 because no guy in her social circles can tolerate her neediness and attention wh0ring behavior.

And she goes out to the smv market and every guy treats her like an 8. This creates a feeling of image incongruency and she has no choice but to see these guys as losers.

Hot women suffering from image incongruency are the most frustrating kind because you will see them leave the clubs with the ugliest guy that matches their inner congruency. And you will end up doubting yourself saying "What the hell just happened?"

Your best bet is to hit on an 8 who feels like an 8. These women often socialize in higher class venues in the VIP section with bottle service. They don't show up to sausage fests trying to soak up validation.
I mean honestly if you just have a back bone and some self-respect, doesn’t really matter whether she’s needy or not because you’ll walk away before she starts to look down on you and this she’ll assume you’re higher value than all of these other chumps. Those 8s who feel like 8s will be attracted to you for the same reason but in conjunction with your social acuity, tho that’s more for 9s and 10s from what I’ve seen.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I mean honestly if you just have a back bone and some self-respect, doesn’t really matter whether she’s needy or not because you’ll walk away before she starts to look down on you and this she’ll assume you’re higher value than all of these other chumps. Those 8s who feel like 8s will be attracted to you for the same reason but in conjunction with your social acuity, tho that’s more for 9s and 10s from what I’ve seen.
Imho if she's needy and goofy behind YOU thats great. It means she's into you and can't control herself.

jerrycalahan

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah, I've been stalked by multiple women IRL and online. I try to leave as little traceable info as possible.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What this does is it creates cognitive dissonance. You value her more than she values herself. And thus, she has no choice but to see you as low value - and even lower valued than the guys she likes in her social circles, even if you were more handsome.

It's a psychological trick that has many high value guys in the clubs getting rejected by 6's and 7's. It doesn't add up.
What you're saying makes sense. It sounds odd though when you compare that to a very common complain on these forums:
That women are over-valuing themselves. That even less attractive girls are expecting to land top guys. Seems strange that they have such high opinions of themselves but then think they are too low value to be pursued.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are herd creatures so you almost don't exist unless you exist in their immediate social environments. They don't know how to rank you until their friends rank you. Or until they see obvious signs of status. Ie: You walk into the venue with women that vouch for you.
This is easily observable when you hang out with female friends and they just ignore every guy in the venue.

Women actually outsource their vetting. They rely on social cues. This is why leadership skills and having the ability to have people reacting to you as if you were a dominant man is so effective.

Herd mentality is also why a guy can experience average women acting entitled. It's not entitlement. You just don't factor into their tribe radar.

Of course, sometimes a guy is obviously good looking and women will give him the benefit of the doubt.

Nightclubs and OLD are man-made environments. Women have a harder time judging guys, and guys definitely have a harder time judging women, as I've already mentioned. They have no status in the first place. And they throw themselves at needy women. That's a recipe for 100 rejections.

There have been times where I would float around the outskirts of a social circle/environment and women would be standoffish. Then a popular guy from that environment would acknowledge me and suddenly every woman would open up.

There have been times where it took months for attractive women to open up to me. And out of absolutely nowhere, they'll invite me over as plausible deniability to hook up without any prior conversations or interactions. It's as if my status reaches a critical mass/consensus or something.

Now imagine if I had met them at a club and had 5 minutes to "game" them, lol. I wouldn't even factor into their radars. And it's not even personal. It's not a reflection of my value. It's more like I don't live in the same reality/exist to them.

So guys - it's not entitlement. It's just that you don't have any social life/status/proof.

If you had the status and social proof, a woman would actually reveal her insecurities and neediness to you. Her real self would be transparent.

The word "credibility" is very underrated when it comes to game. Women need from men things like trust and credibility. These are things we don't understand because our only requirements are sex appeal and a pleasant personality.
Credibility for what though? Credibility for being responsible and getting shyt done isn't the cred they are looking for in hookups and dating.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're not supposed to ask me any hard questions. You're supposed to just take what I say as gospel. Lol j/k.

Alright in order of importance, here is the attraction hierarchy:

1) Dominance - Looks, money, status, height, big penis, alpha mentality, fame and popularity, etc.
2)Sexual tension - If she doesn't feel the sexual tension, then it's a deal breaker. Has something to do with your testosterone and her estrogen compatibility. Some women you stand next to them, and there is incredible sexual tension between the two of you. Some women, there is none. You could even call it physical "chemistry."
3) Intrigue - I forgot to add this one. Mystery and challenge is important. Even in relationships. Never solve yourself to women.
4)Credibility - Social proof, being part of the same tribe, someone vouching for, etc. It's like going to a bank with a good credit score and having co-signers/recommendations. Guys can be murderous psychopaths, weirdos, stalkers, etc. As men, we don't think about these things. But women do.
5)Connection - Notice I place connection last. But it is important.

Nothing else exists outside those 4 elements. "Game" is like an attempt to create those elements. Of course, some guys have it naturally.

A woman only looking for sex probably doesn't care about credibility or connection. But women who are looking for a relationship will value credibility and connection more.

A good looking guy can get one night stands. But he might not even register in a woman's radar if she is the social circle type who's only into LTR's with guys in her social circles.

Not every woman has the ability to turn off their anti-slvt defenses and forgo credibility and connection.

However in 2020 a lot of women seem to care less about credibility and connection.
This is good.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr good if you follow this order you will not only be behind the 8 ball but will not understand attraction and will end up with the same girls this dude posted that Spaz called him out on. He can freely choose his women but let me clarify. Spaz called this guy out BECAUSE his posts and rhetoric did not match up with his results. Now that means
By implication that Spaz can land better looking women to my personal liking which leaves this guys advice nothing more then GETTO BULLSHYT.
Spaz is in south east Asia. Bar girls. Paid for. Alot of GHETTO BULLSHYT works well whether we like it or not.