This biatch

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
22 years old, started talkin' online a couple of days ago, looks OK, nice ass, kinda body I like.

Kept a guy with her for 3 years, didn't have sex, thinks he loved her (first boyfriend.
Second guy took her virginity about 2 and a half years ago, he left her about 2-3 weeks after taking it from her. She waited for him 1 year, then "moved on".
I disassembled all her theories in one conversation, she said "you touched me" (yeah right).
Gets crazy horny when she thinks I am angry and standing up to something stupid she said, goes into sexting for 5 minutes, feels guilty then and makes a big mess about it.
Sent me a couple of hot pics of hers last night, sexted, then said "I feel guilty, please delete the pics". Told her no, she went on with the bullchit "You don't care how I feel bla bla bla".

This girl has not probably had a man behave like a real one all her life and now that she sniffs one afar, she gets turned on at will, a couple of times a day. Thing is, I am wondering if I should hang out with her tomorrow (invited her out, said yes). I mean, we should probably just bang right away, we talked about it, she has expressed the desire to feel me inside of her and all that.

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The boyfriend that poped her cherry was a quiet, nice guy. I don't intend to act like a ***** guy just so this prick of a woman can feel like a dominant one and be turned on just to get some *****.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mate you've obviously got a business head so just treat her like a client who doesn't have a clue. You want her money or in this case vag. She wants to feel like she's in charge but doesn't know what she wants. So lead her but gently

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mate you've obviously got a business head so just treat her like a client who doesn't have a clue. You want her money or in this case vag. She wants to feel like she's in charge but doesn't know what she wants. So lead her but gently
You're spot on. Goes with exactly what I was thinking. Imma give this a try, we're hangin' out tomorrow cause she ain't comin' to my place in just 4 days. If this has the tendency to go 2 or 3 dates without progress, though...I am out.

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't even know if I wanna see her tomorrow. She's broken my balls to the point where the desire to **** her is becoming or has become less important than the ballbreaking she does.

resilient

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Smash and dash, OP. :D

CMNILS87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't even know if I wanna see her tomorrow. She's broken my balls to the point where the desire to **** her is becoming or has become less important than the ballbreaking she does.
That's the thing dude, you're talking about her and you resent her already. It's gonna get worse. Cancel the date last second and go do whatever. It'll drive her crazy and want you more and you play low key for now

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am gonna go out on a date with her today. If she's as 30% as annoying as she is in chat, she's off. Got two hours to kill in the afternoon so yeah.

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Went out on the date, she was nervous at first then we started talkin'. This chick is playful as ****. She began telling me I should have manners and be "sorry" that I unintentionally touched her leg once with my shoe LOL but then she was touching mine intentionally. Anyways, we talked about different things and in the end, she got emotional about sth, was almost about to cry. I touched her face for a while to test the waters and she didn't resist, but still, didn't go for the kiss or anything like that. Will do so on the second date if I see the right IOIs.

Will not write to her tonight.