Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Thinking about where I see "game" heading in these coming years.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yup I'm a lone wolf too almost 40, I tend to find more success going to Fashion events, art festivals, food festivals etc. Women seem more approachable and the ratio also tends to favor men at fashion events (2 woment to 1 man) so meeting women at those events seems more ogranic and they tend to be more open than at a bar or club where they expect to get hit on
I've done less with organized events than you have. I've often liked going to fitness classes, which have a similar ratio than the ratios you describe at your fashion events, art festivals, and food festivals. I've done more outdoor walking path and park type approaches too in more recent times.

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like most things, ROI dictates actions.

If a guy has to move mountains to get a partner, he will back out. The upside is, more time to spend on activities which actually produce a result eg. goals money etc.

As someone said earlier, guys getting success in the game rarely take themselves out of the game. The downside being, comfort leading to loss of money, ambitions dreams etc.

Hard times create strong men, strong men create good times, good times create weak men, weak men create hard times.

Things will balance out with time, don’t worry folks. Just focus on yourself and those who care about you.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I really have no predictions. I kind of ‘stand outside of time’ in that things seem exactly the same, as when I was single in the early 2000’s. Other than Tinder (aka Tits on Tap), and the club/bar scene being weaker.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread definitely went off in so many different angles but what I do think back to is perspective and how this thread gives it. I used to lose my mind over this stuff and felt so shafted by the pandemic. If the pandemic didn't happen, I'd be daygaming and nightgaming in NYC where there is a strong market. However, I realized during the pandemic how many years I wasted. I feel like for some men, the pandemic was a much needed timeout to reevaluate life and get their priorities straight. I realized straight away how much energy I wasted being bitter and angry at the modern dating market and what women had turned into.

One thing that my gut tells me is that if you are trying to get good at game and get your notch count up, do that $hit ASAP. Do it within five years if you can. When it truly gets bad and the world goes full Mad Max, you won't have the circumstances for a player life anymore.

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread definitely went off in so many different angles but what I do think back to is perspective and how this thread gives it. I used to lose my mind over this stuff and felt so shafted by the pandemic. If the pandemic didn't happen, I'd be daygaming and nightgaming in NYC where there is a strong market. However, I realized during the pandemic how many years I wasted. I feel like for some men, the pandemic was a much needed timeout to reevaluate life and get their priorities straight. I realized straight away how much energy I wasted being bitter and angry at the modern dating market and what women had turned into.

One thing that my gut tells me is that if you are trying to get good at game and get your notch count up, do that $hit ASAP. Do it within five years if you can. When it truly gets bad and the world goes full Mad Max, you won't have the circumstances for a player life anymore.
Idk about others, but I got laid most during the pandemic

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like most things, ROI dictates actions.

If a guy has to move mountains to get a partner, he will back out. The upside is, more time to spend on activities which actually produce a result eg. goals money etc.

As someone said earlier, guys getting success in the game rarely take themselves out of the game. The downside being, comfort leading to loss of money, ambitions dreams etc.

Hard times create strong men, strong men create good times, good times create weak men, weak men create hard times.

Things will balance out with time, don’t worry folks. Just focus on yourself and those who care about you.
That's a great book to read. Stef Arnio I think?

I saw fellas who were animals in the game stagnate due to pulling too much. Little need to change. They crush it doing nothing. Not something I'd suggest a man emulate. Some of the best naturals fell into the following category to their detriment.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's going to be a while before certain venues for meeting people recover from the damage of the pandemic. Indoor masking ruined grocery store approaching, mall approaching, and bookstore/other retail approaching. It's difficult to see those venues coming back any time soon. Even gyms suffered to some extent as an approach venue.

The bar scene took a big hit with the pandemic and I don't think it has recovered yet.

DoubleBarrel

Banned
Reaction score
The metaverse is real and it’s replacing Facebook.

You’re actually a dangerously uneducated infant and proud of it. I advise that you be strapped into a babyseat and be given small pieces of finely chopped apple so you don’t choke on it.
But Pan, I love chopped apple, and you're telling me I don't have to cut it myself anymore; heaven on earth!

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

One can only hope more men admit this , and make the necessary changes. I dont understand why men rely solely on swipe apps although it's clear this is in the favor women .

Apps should compliment,not determine ones dating life. I believe there is a generation now who actually never approached a woman. Ironically it's the better looking guys who at least get some matches on apps , so one would think the regularJoe will eventually go back to street gaming.

I personally get too many matches now, it makes me lazy . The true adrenaline rush is missing . I would rather chase behead and pluck my chicken then getting it prepared and cut in square blocks in a plastic wrap. Need to release my inner DJ more and take more risks.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One can only hope more men admit this , and make the necessary changes. I dont understand why men rely solely on swipe apps although it's clear this is in the favor women .

Apps should compliment,not determine ones dating life. I believe there is a generation now who actually never approached a woman. Ironically it's the better looking guys who at least get some matches on apps , so one would think the regularJoe will eventually go back to street gaming.

I personally get too many matches now, it makes me lazy . The true adrenaline rush is missing . I would rather chase behead and pluck my chicken then getting it prepared and cut in square blocks in a plastic wrap. Need to release my inner DJ more and take more risks.
IMO, apps died after 2018 or so, they got flooded with robots and only fans profiles. It just gets me how easy things were back then, especially living in NYC. Like some buffoon who bought into the "all PUAs are rapists" agenda and "game is for weirdos", I stopped learning game and practicing it.