"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

Thinking about going overseas back home to Armenia and trying to find a wife there

bigdave17

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2017
Messages
3,064
Reaction score
581
Age
37
It's gonna cost me 7-8 grand just to be able to go back to Armenia because I never served in military (they have mandatory military draft). This is not even talking travel expenses


Armenian women are gorgeous though and they are everything I want - they never get divorced, never have kids outside of a stable solid marriage, they're great housewives, extremely family oriented, have great bodies and age ridiculously well, they never have tattoos, are usually quite classy and intelligent. All the sh*t I hate about American women never exists in Armenia (having kids by 25-30, tattoos, feminism, etc...). My 55 year old aunt could pass for being 40 if she was white (Amante didn't believe me until he received a message from Armenian girl online who looked 28 at 40)


Is this worth the work and effort? Am I setting myself up for disaster trying to marry a woman that I would barely even really know? For what it's worth, I'm 100% Armenian (was born there) and Armenian women are generally very loyal within their race.




 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
It's gonna cost me 7-8 grand just to be able to go back to Armenia because I never served in military (they have mandatory military draft). This is not even talking travel expenses


Armenian women are gorgeous though and they are everything I want - they never get divorced, never have kids outside of a stable solid marriage, they're great housewives, extremely family oriented, have great bodies and age ridiculously well, they never have tattoos, are usually quite classy and intelligent. All the sh*t I hate about American women never exists in Armenia (having kids by 25-30, tattoos, feminism, etc...). My 55 year old aunt could pass for being 40 if she was white (Amante didn't believe me until he received a message from Armenian girl online who looked 28 at 40)


Is this worth the work and effort? Am I setting myself up for disaster trying to marry a woman that I would barely even really know? For what it's worth, I'm 100% Armenian (was born there) and Armenian women are generally very loyal within their race.




Normal females. So going thru the American dating hell will make you stronger in American culture and seasoned in the types of bullshyt here. You have no excuse why you cant be halfway successful.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
why you care so much about armenian look

american girls cant be this ugly


girls you pasted look normal to me,

mr chang
He believes they will treat him better. Hes focused on a wife which is a big fail in American culture. Courting is also simping in modern day American culture. The process is simple:

1. Females choose
2. Female needs to invest
3. Sex has to happen
4. You are a priority
5. Shes supposed to manipulate you into a relationship

Bypassing any of these == whipped

Whipped == done == cvcked == male gf == gay best friend
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

R

Ranger

Guest
I love travel. I will go with you Dave. Introduce me around. Help me interact in that world. I might be able to even locate some contract work there for six months or more. A permit isn’t that big of a deal. I’ve never been there before.
 

bigdave17

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2017
Messages
3,064
Reaction score
581
Age
37
He believes they will treat him better. Hes focused on a wife which is a big fail in American culture. Courting is also simping in modern day American culture. The process is simple:

1. Females choose
2. Female needs to invest
3. Sex has to happen
4. You are a priority
5. Shes supposed to manipulate you into a relationship

Bypassing any of these == whipped

Whipped == done == cvcked == male gf == gay best friend
Armenian women are everything I want - read what I posted in the OP

I'm not down with a lot of the **** that exists in American culture. Divorce is nonexistent back home, women live to serve their husbands and families (men do the same), nobody has kids outside of marriage, the women are classy and beautiful and feminine, nobody gets tattoos (trailer park trash), women don't smoke or do drugs...this feminism bull**** doesn't exist in Armenia

Oh and our women are beautiful into their 80s. My 56 year old mom has no wrinkles, legit could pass for 40 in white person years.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Armenian women are everything I want - read what I posted in the OP

I'm not down with a lot of the **** that exists in American culture. Divorce is nonexistent back home, women live to serve their husbands and families (men do the same), nobody has kids outside of marriage, the women are classy and beautiful and feminine, nobody gets tattoos (trailer park trash), women don't smoke or do drugs...this feminism bull**** doesn't exist in Armenia

Oh and our women are beautiful into their 80s. My 56 year old mom has no wrinkles, legit could pass for 40 in white person years.
If your a catch some of the back home Armenian should be aware of you.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

sosousage

Banned
Joined
Aug 22, 2017
Messages
3,547
Reaction score
1,219
Age
36
Armenian women are everything I want - read what I posted in the OP

I'm not down with a lot of the **** that exists in American culture. Divorce is nonexistent back home, women live to serve their husbands and families (men do the same), nobody has kids outside of marriage, the women are classy and beautiful and feminine, nobody gets tattoos (trailer park trash), women don't smoke or do drugs...this feminism bull**** doesn't exist in Armenia

Oh and our women are beautiful into their 80s. My 56 year old mom has no wrinkles, legit could pass for 40 in white person years.
you find your 60 year old mom hot? face palm
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,755
Reaction score
9,956
I don't think it's a bad idea. Everyone here says how horrible Western women are.
But I thought you couldn't go back to Armenia because you haven't served in their military.
 

backseatjuan

Banned
Joined
Nov 2, 2011
Messages
4,441
Reaction score
1,651
Age
45
Location
Россия
Man, Sochi, try going to Sochi. I can not say anything about Armenia, as I wasn't there once. But Sochi is also Armenia, and I know for sure you will get ass in Sochi. I'm in Sochi, hit me up when you get here.

 

bigdave17

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2017
Messages
3,064
Reaction score
581
Age
37
I don't think it's a bad idea. Everyone here says how horrible Western women are.
But I thought you couldn't go back to Armenia because you haven't served in their military.
gotta pay 7-8K to be able to go back there
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

bigdave17

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2017
Messages
3,064
Reaction score
581
Age
37
Might be worth it, especially if you have some family back there.

7-8K before travel expenses, I figure vacation there this summer will cost me 15K all together


and yes most of my family is there - my sister and my nieces, my grandpa, my aunts
 

spinich

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 2, 2015
Messages
255
Reaction score
196
Age
67
Aren't you going to be drafted or some such crap if you go back to the motherland? You are not going anywhere I suspect. And if you do the woman you think you deserve will chew you up and spit you out...just like the American women would do.
 

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 20, 2011
Messages
1,022
Reaction score
896
Hey, if you guys want to bring back some extras, let me know.
 

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
Dave can you bring me back some cigs from duty free

The second chick you posted reminds me of my ex, very nice, beautiful eyes
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top