Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Thinking about going overseas back home to Armenia and trying to find a wife there

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
It's gonna cost me 7-8 grand just to be able to go back to Armenia because I never served in military (they have mandatory military draft). This is not even talking travel expenses

Armenian women are gorgeous though and they are everything I want - they never get divorced, never have kids outside of a stable solid marriage, they're great housewives, extremely family oriented, have great bodies and age ridiculously well, they never have tattoos, are usually quite classy and intelligent. All the sh*t I hate about American women never exists in Armenia (having kids by 25-30, tattoos, feminism, etc...). My 55 year old aunt could pass for being 40 if she was white (Amante didn't believe me until he received a message from Armenian girl online who looked 28 at 40)

Is this worth the work and effort? Am I setting myself up for disaster trying to marry a woman that I would barely even really know? For what it's worth, I'm 100% Armenian (was born there) and Armenian women are generally very loyal within their race.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's gonna cost me 7-8 grand just to be able to go back to Armenia because I never served in military (they have mandatory military draft). This is not even talking travel expenses

Armenian women are gorgeous though and they are everything I want - they never get divorced, never have kids outside of a stable solid marriage, they're great housewives, extremely family oriented, have great bodies and age ridiculously well, they never have tattoos, are usually quite classy and intelligent. All the sh*t I hate about American women never exists in Armenia (having kids by 25-30, tattoos, feminism, etc...). My 55 year old aunt could pass for being 40 if she was white (Amante didn't believe me until he received a message from Armenian girl online who looked 28 at 40)

Is this worth the work and effort? Am I setting myself up for disaster trying to marry a woman that I would barely even really know? For what it's worth, I'm 100% Armenian (was born there) and Armenian women are generally very loyal within their race.

Normal females. So going thru the American dating hell will make you stronger in American culture and seasoned in the types of bullshyt here. You have no excuse why you cant be halfway successful.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
why you care so much about armenian look

american girls cant be this ugly

girls you pasted look normal to me,

mr chang
He believes they will treat him better. Hes focused on a wife which is a big fail in American culture. Courting is also simping in modern day American culture. The process is simple:

1. Females choose
2. Female needs to invest
3. Sex has to happen
4. You are a priority
5. Shes supposed to manipulate you into a relationship

Bypassing any of these == whipped

Whipped == done == cvcked == male gf == gay best friend

R

Ranger

I love travel. I will go with you Dave. Introduce me around. Help me interact in that world. I might be able to even locate some contract work there for six months or more. A permit isn’t that big of a deal. I’ve never been there before.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
He believes they will treat him better. Hes focused on a wife which is a big fail in American culture. Courting is also simping in modern day American culture. The process is simple:

1. Females choose
2. Female needs to invest
3. Sex has to happen
4. You are a priority
5. Shes supposed to manipulate you into a relationship

Bypassing any of these == whipped

Whipped == done == cvcked == male gf == gay best friend
Armenian women are everything I want - read what I posted in the OP

I'm not down with a lot of the **** that exists in American culture. Divorce is nonexistent back home, women live to serve their husbands and families (men do the same), nobody has kids outside of marriage, the women are classy and beautiful and feminine, nobody gets tattoos (trailer park trash), women don't smoke or do drugs...this feminism bull**** doesn't exist in Armenia

Oh and our women are beautiful into their 80s. My 56 year old mom has no wrinkles, legit could pass for 40 in white person years.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I'm not down with a lot of the **** that exists in American culture. Divorce is nonexistent back home, women live to serve their husbands and families (men do the same), nobody has kids outside of marriage, the women are classy and beautiful and feminine, nobody gets tattoos (trailer park trash), women don't smoke or do drugs...this feminism bull**** doesn't exist in Armenia

Oh and our women are beautiful into their 80s. My 56 year old mom has no wrinkles, legit could pass for 40 in white person years.
If your a catch some of the back home Armenian should be aware of you.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score

you find your 60 year old mom hot? face palm

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think it's a bad idea. Everyone here says how horrible Western women are.
But I thought you couldn't go back to Armenia because you haven't served in their military.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Man, Sochi, try going to Sochi. I can not say anything about Armenia, as I wasn't there once. But Sochi is also Armenia, and I know for sure you will get ass in Sochi. I'm in Sochi, hit me up when you get here.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
I don't think it's a bad idea. Everyone here says how horrible Western women are.
But I thought you couldn't go back to Armenia because you haven't served in their military.
gotta pay 7-8K to be able to go back there

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
Might be worth it, especially if you have some family back there.

7-8K before travel expenses, I figure vacation there this summer will cost me 15K all together

and yes most of my family is there - my sister and my nieces, my grandpa, my aunts

spinich

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Aren't you going to be drafted or some such crap if you go back to the motherland? You are not going anywhere I suspect. And if you do the woman you think you deserve will chew you up and spit you out...just like the American women would do.

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, if you guys want to bring back some extras, let me know.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dave can you bring me back some cigs from duty free

The second chick you posted reminds me of my ex, very nice, beautiful eyes