Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Think i found the one guys

Ryan Adams

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm the guy that was weirdly obsessed with an insane chick was overly mysterious after 3 months wouldnt bang and out of nowhere ghosted the absolute sh!t outta me and is to this day gone off the face of the earth in my eyes atleast. My new girl make 100k a year looks good. Takes care of herself is an extremely hard worker. Literally takes care of her family. After her stepfather passed away. She is the most genuine person ive ever met. Signs up for angel tree and gives to the needy and actually enjoys it passionately. She is literally to good for me. She is so into me always telling me she thanks God I was put into her life etc etc it's almost to much I'm so not used to it. It's almost so much I'm not attracted to it but I know I'll never ever get a girl as genuine as her ever again.... what should I do? I'm 29 shes 24. My entire family loves her but I just feel like I'm just not as into her as she is into me.

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like a good woman. What exactly is it you don't like about her, outside of her being clingy. If it's just about looks and you want more of a trophy girl, then I'd say be careful what you wish for

Ryan Adams

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like a good woman. What exactly is it you don't like about her, outside of her being clingy. If it's just about looks and you want more of a trophy girl, then I'd say be careful what you wish for
My vainness wants a trophy woman ofcourse but that's just stupid and shallow. She is just kinda clingy and I've never experienced that she isnt super bad or crazy clingy she just really likes me and I am not used to it

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My vainness wants a trophy woman ofcourse but that's just stupid and shallow. She is just kinda clingy and I've never experienced that she isnt super bad or crazy clingy she just really likes me and I am not used to it
Well if you really like her, just try to appreciate it instead of being annoyed by it. She just really likes you, like you said. Don't take it for granted. Most women won't love you like that, but you already know this

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm the guy that was weirdly obsessed with an insane chick was overly mysterious after 3 months wouldnt bang and out of nowhere ghosted the absolute sh!t outta me and is to this day gone off the face of the earth in my eyes atleast. My new girl make 100k a year looks good. Takes care of herself is an extremely hard worker. Literally takes care of her family. After her stepfather passed away. She is the most genuine person ive ever met. Signs up for angel tree and gives to the needy and actually enjoys it passionately. She is literally to good for me. She is so into me always telling me she thanks God I was put into her life etc etc it's almost to much I'm so not used to it. It's almost so much I'm not attracted to it but I know I'll never ever get a girl as genuine as her ever again.... what should I do? I'm 29 shes 24. My entire family loves her but I just feel like I'm just not as into her as she is into me.
Fvck the shyt out of her every day and be thankful.

After weve been bytched out by out by a female many times like a bytch we dont "feel" anything unless its drama.

I would just keep fvcking her like multple times a day if possible.

Last edited:

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds good man. I had a great GF when i was 14. Anyway, I kissed another girl & she forgave me, but then four month later i started trying to meet up with other girls & i finished her. Maybe it's the biggest mistake i ever made!! Had'nt seen her for 19 years. I met up with her last night. Thought it went really well. I was delighted. She has just messaged me saying "maybe it's kinder on each other if we don't meet again...as we seem to be on different pages as to what we want"

Couple of interesting points i've read on this thread :-

I keep hearing a big message is Dont Settle. You have a girl like the OP described..then you think, yes, but don't settle there could be a girl that is better looking with the same qualities out there.

Starting to think that if i meet a great girl, i will settle!!

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds good man. I had a great GF when i was 14. Anyway, I kissed another girl & she forgave me, but then four month later i started trying to meet up with other girls & i finished her. Maybe it's the biggest mistake i ever made!! Had'nt seen her for 19 years. I met up with her last night. Thought it went really well. I was delighted. She has just messaged me saying "maybe it's kinder on each other if we don't meet again...as we seem to be on different pages as to what we want"

Couple of interesting points i've read on this thread :-

I keep hearing a big message is Dont Settle. You have a girl like the OP described..then you think, yes, but don't settle there could be a girl that is better looking with the same qualities out there.

Starting to think that if i meet a great girl, i will settle!!
"Settle" should not be about looks.

Dont "settle" for a woman who treats you poorly or doesnt make you a priority.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
I´m glad for you op. A lot of guys here spend years without finding something like that. Just LTR her for a couple of years before even thinking about marriage or kids.

Ryan Adams

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I´m glad for you op. A lot of guys here spend years without finding something like that. Just LTR her for a couple of years before even thinking about marriage or kids.
Took me alot of unessasary heartache and time wasted and I've learned ALOT. Now I gonna creep on here and hopefully give good advice to the other young men who need it and need to be steered in the right way as people on here have helped me.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Took me alot of unessasary heartache and time wasted and I've learned ALOT. Now I gonna creep on here and hopefully give good advice to the other young men who need it and need to be steered in the right way as people on here have helped me.
You might set down with a relationship counselor and discuss ways of uncovering greater lust and attraction. They know life.

logicallefty

Reaction score
OP, as one of those old guys who has been through the ringer (and 1.5 marriages with the .5 not a joke or typo), I always like to hear stories like yours. My response: "Survive the 30s till 45 and you are golden, but until then, enjoy the sex and protect your heart". I am 44 and have an outstanding 45 yo girlfriend. I hope it will work long term, but if it doesn't, God DAMN the sex is so good!!

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
OP, as one of those old guys who has been through the ringer (and 1.5 marriages with the .5 not a joke or typo), I always like to hear stories like yours. My response: "Survive the 30s till 45 and you are golden, but until then, enjoy the sex and protect your heart". I am 44 and have an outstanding 45 yo girlfriend. I hope it will work long term, but if it doesn't, God DAMN the sex is so good!!
Please elaborate on the .5 marriage

logicallefty

Reaction score