Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

think either robert kraft or epstein will beat the rap?

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kraft already won, his case was indefinitely suspended because a federal judge ruled that the "sneak and peak" undercover video was not admissable as evidence because it didnt conform to wire-tapping laws....

Without that video, the prosecutor has no case. They're appealing the decision but most likely the Appellate court will just uphold the decision because this case was a total waste of time...

Last edited:

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I'm of 2 minds about Epstein.

None of the girls were forced, they could have said no anytime, it's not like they're stupid, even an 11 year old girl is wise enough to say no when being in a compromised position.

But they all choose to have the money to buy what they wanted.

But some of them were way too young at 13 or 14?

Still very subjective for me.

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kraft already won, his case was indefinitely suspended because a federal judge ruled that the "sneak and peak" undercover video was not admissable as evidence because it didnt conform to wire-tapping laws....

Without that video, the prosecutor has no case. They're appealing the decision but most likely the Appellate court will just uphold the decision because this case was a total waste of time...
fair point always hated that law he got off literally

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Epstein's money makes him more of a target, because the feds can take it away, or at least a lot of it, through fines and victim compensation.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm of 2 minds about Epstein.

None of the girls were forced, they could have said no anytime, it's not like they're stupid, even an 11 year old girl is wise enough to say no when being in a compromised position.

But they all choose to have the money to buy what they wanted.

But some of them were way too young at 13 or 14?

Still very subjective for me.
That's why it's statutory...the gov't has to draw a line at some age. Though I think you give teenagers a little too much credit for their common sense.

Anyway it sounds like Epstein used his one-percenter get out of jail free card back in '08. He's entitled to a fair trial, but it doesn't look good for him.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
That's why it's statutory...the gov't has to draw a line at some age. Though I think you give teenagers a little too much credit for their common sense.

Anyway it sounds like Epstein used his one-percenter get out of jail free card back in '08. He's entitled to a fair trial, but it doesn't look good for him.
A 16 year old has pretty much the same mindset as a 21 year old women. From thereon they only get angrier as they age, nothing much changes though.

And most 16 year old girls (provided they're not hillbillies) are more matured then 21 year old men.

But yeah, in some ways I'm agreeable with the age limitations, which is why I'm of 2 minds about the whole mess.

Both parties are guilty from my point of view.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The whole thing is politics. It's who Epstein is connected to is the reason why he was busted. How common is banging teenage girls when you are rich and famous? Think about rock stars.

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
kraft is guilty in the eyes of many not the fisrt time damn the things money can get you

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The whole thing is politics. It's who Epstein is connected to is the reason why he was busted. How common is banging teenage girls when you are rich and famous? Think about rock stars.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A sneak & peak rub & tug? :po_O