“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Think and Grow Rich

Duke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 16, 2003
Messages
914
Reaction score
17
Age
40
Location
Louisiana
I've just started reading Think and Grow Rich and it has already become evident to me that Pook's mantra, "As you think you shall become" may be the core message of this book.

Read along with me and tell me if anything hits you or makes you think.

Think and Grow Rich

I have a feeling this will be moved to "Anything Else" soon, but I want it to be exposed to a greater amount of people, because I feel that the concept is worthy of attention.

Adios, ;)

Duke
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

TheRisingSon

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 31, 2004
Messages
70
Reaction score
1
Duke,

Thank you for the link. This is an important work for any aspiring "Man of Importance." Let this be a bump, so others can read, digest, and understand.

I Have Risen
 

uniassign

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 6, 2003
Messages
646
Reaction score
1
Yeah good book.

I think PERSISTENCE is another thing they emphasise
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 4, 2004
Messages
1,930
Reaction score
59
Originally posted by Duke
I've just started reading Think and Grow Rich and it has already become evident to me that Pook's mantra, "As you think you shall become" may be the core message of this book.

Read along with me and tell me if anything hits you or makes you think.

Think and Grow Rich

I have a feeling this will be moved to "Anything Else" soon, but I want it to be exposed to a greater amount of people, because I feel that the concept is worthy of attention.

Adios, ;)

Duke
I don't know why you're referring to this idea as Pook's mantra. Pook is HARDLY the creator of this "mantra". This idea has been around for ages, far before Pook was around. It is better known as the self-fulfilling prophecy. Think you'll fail, you will fail. Think you'll succeed, you will succeed within reasonable limits. Any psych. for morons introductory level class will tell you this. I've heard this since elementary school when I was 10. I don't care what fancy wording he uses, that's all he's referring to.
 

Duke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 16, 2003
Messages
914
Reaction score
17
Age
40
Location
Louisiana
Right... if you'll notice, I posted that almost a year ago. With all due respect, my thoughts continually change, so just respond to my recent posts.

Carnegie, that's why I posted parts one and two in my bump.

-Duke
 

lbfan1638

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 16, 2004
Messages
69
Reaction score
2
the book is amazing...check out his other book...success with a positive mental attitude...i prefer this one to think and grow rich but both are very good books
 

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 4, 2004
Messages
1,930
Reaction score
59
Originally posted by Duke
Right... if you'll notice, I posted that almost a year ago. With all due respect, my thoughts continually change, so just respond to my recent posts.

Carnegie, that's why I posted parts one and two in my bump.

-Duke
Oh yeah just noticed. Hehe anyways it was bumped. I don't respond to anything that is not on the first 2 pages.
 

Delta

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 3, 2005
Messages
724
Reaction score
4
Age
53
Location
glendale, ca
the secret is WHY the prophecy fulfills itself.

i never realized the WHY until recently and it made all the difference.... an epiphany really. dropping of the scales and such.

if you believe in yourself and are filled with self confidence in the middle of the woods, and you're a city boy with nothing but a subway token and a stick, i doubt it will help you much. in the same situation, if you are filled with self loathing and low self esteem, i doubt it would hurt.

the key to all this stuff is that:

1. it is a SOCIAL phenomenon. it is only evident when among people (well, perhaps animals as well). i question whether it affects the karmic, inanimate universe in some mystical way.
2. it has to do with how people are conditioned/evolved to respond to POWER or (important) perceived power.
3. how you think about yourself is not undetectable to others. your BEHAVIOR betrays you. do your actions and emotions and words come from a place of STRENGTH or WEAKNESS? others can see it and they know it - though they may never articulate it.

#1 has to do with the situation in the woods.

#2 is the surprising thing. basically, it means that no matter how fair minded the person, at an instinct level, people kowtow to strength and they despise weakness.

#3 and therefore, if you examine your words, your actions and your behavior... heck maybe even your personality, you will see that it reeks of whatever your self esteem is filled with.

and inasmuch as success in your endeavors in this world is primarily of the INTERPERSONAL kind, in a social setting among other people - and not of the isolated person in the woods sort - your destiny can indeed be greatly affected by how you perceive yourself.

i am not religious but in this light, it's surprising how much the church ends up preaching some useful ideas.... if you are a child of god and heaven and earth are yours and your behavior really reflects such a heritage - you'll probably behave in a manner that shows strength. but then again, there are other things like the mandate against vanity, material goods and some implied asceticism that can really sabotage your efforts at djing. and there is that whole thing about no sex till marriage and stuff like that.... :)

delta
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

InsidiousNstinct

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 5, 2003
Messages
763
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Somewhere between the cities of Lost and Found
I love the book reading it for my second time through. Its all about DESIRE BABY!!!:cool:
 

MrCode

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 1, 2004
Messages
366
Reaction score
3
Location
South Florida
This is definitely a good book.

I would also recommend "Psycho-Cybernetics" which another DJ on this board recommended (I can't remember who exactly, but thanks. ;))

It is from 1960 but I swear it reads like it was written now. I guess not much changes over the years when it comes to social interaction, self-esteem, etc. It isn't a huge book but every chapter backs a lot of good information. I picked it up at my local library but you can get it on Amazon for $6.75.
 

Ragin_Asian

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 18, 2004
Messages
261
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Queensland, AUS
Yea I've got psycho-cybernetics. I'm only a quarter of my way into it and so far its good. I also got think and grow rich but I'm busy with a lot of sh*t.

Keep up the good work
 

Alpine

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2004
Messages
1,576
Reaction score
3
Location
south west, uk
You know, these girls we approach don't realise how lucky they are, we're even very well read, have ambition and know a thing or two about how our brains work.
 
Top