“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

things to say to impress her

TMAC1

New Member
Joined
Nov 14, 2003
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Age
46
u can porbably tell im a newbie but what can i say to impress her, get her to like me a little bit more?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2003
Messages
1,244
Reaction score
11
Location
.
Be a man of action, impress people with what you DO not what you SAY. What things can you do? Expand your social circles, become more attractive, get a life, flirt and have fun with all girls you come in to contact with, etc. That should get you started.

By the way buddy, read the bible, theres no easy couple of words. As men, it comes natural to us to want a simple answer i know, but just improve yourself and it will come. You reap what you sew.
 

TonyTheTigerOI

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 11, 2003
Messages
656
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Buffalo, NY
Originally posted by Sammo
Be a man of action, impress people with what you DO not what you SAY. What things can you do? Expand your social circles, become more attractive, get a life, flirt and have fun with all girls you come in to contact with, etc. That should get you started.

By the way buddy, read the bible, theres no easy couple of words. As men, it comes natural to us to want a simple answer i know, but just improve yourself and it will come. You reap what you sew.
There are many phrases that will increase her intrest... I use a few specific, token-strands of conversation in every approach. They will not get you #'s, but collectively, having a few sure-fire phrases is another step towards victory.

"I can't have you thinking I'm easy, now. I'm not some piece of meat, some sex to you can use over, and over, and over... I'm more than that, and I wan't someone who can appreciate me for who I am on the inside" - your target will virtually piss herself laughing. Say it whenever she ASSUMES you like her, or you can bait it yourself "I'd invite you to the movies, but we should just go to coffee" and then break into the line.

"Don't sas me... if theres anyone in this mall/car/wherever you SHOULDNT sas, its me, honey."

"The last time I <whatever>, a sexy woman took advantage of me..."

"Are you trying to seduce me?"

Those are just a few oh the specific phrases I use quite often in pickups. I also have a vast repitoire of stories from my life that are absolutly helerius. If nothing I have fits, I make something up, simple as that.
 
Joined
Nov 24, 2003
Messages
85
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
S FLA
Sexual inuendo works for me, but gotta be careful not to offend whoever you are trying to DJ. Key is to use it at the right time in a joking way, always gets a good laugh.
 

icallug

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 13, 2003
Messages
475
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Location
canada
if you are good at a sport and play for a team, get her to come watch one of your games. the girl im with now usually comes to my home games (the only time she doesnt come is when she has her soccer) and im pretty good at hockey, (brag=in the top 3 of my team. as said from the coach) she also said that watching me turns her on
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Joined
May 28, 2003
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
2
Age
40
Location
Nodferatu's Lair
well, if you try to impress ppl you're just going to look like a show off and is trying to hard to gain approval of peers.
 
Top