Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
This entire post is gold. All men need to memorize the text highlighted in RED above.Atom Smasher said:I generally agree with PlayHer Man here.
I think we are far too prone to say nothing and not call women out on their disrespectful behavior. We think that she'll interpret that in a certain way, but all it does is convey to her that we are just like her, just like a girl.
The whole reason women are the way they are today is because they are not taken to task. The thing to do is to state your policy in a completely detached, matter-of-fact way, with no indication of feeling hurt. It is simply rock-solid fact that you are communicating.
This is the only thing they can comprehend and respect, and the only thing that won't induce her own interpretation. If you just drop out, she will interpret that to her benefit. If you call her out emotionally, she will interpret that to her benefit. If you simply convey that she blew it because you do not accept this behavior, she cannot interpret this to her benefit.
On another note, guys, I have been using the phrase "I don't accept that" to great effect with women's bratty behavior. When a woman says something outlandish or designed to test me, I say very calmly but very firmly, "I don't accept that", and usually give a logical reason why not. This shuts them up completely and usually causes them to do a complete 180. Try it... you might find it effective.
A woman is a formless, ethereal creature who needs to bump up against solidity in order to have form and definition. She is the clay, you are the metal mold. Press into her and form her with your solid, direct handling of her.
^this and what bigneil says, approach everything with a take it or leave it attitude.Kbomb said:If you have time and energy to care you have already lost.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.