Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Things to do to make her want you

D97

Don Juan
Reaction score
Let's list some triggers of attraction.

With your help, this should be a monster of a tips thread.

Here's a few:

Compliments. As long as they're sincere, and on something the girl is not usually complimented on, or is insecure about, they're deadly. Flattery goes far.

If she's smart, tell her she's beautiful. If she's attractive, tell her she's intelligent. Watch her face light up.

Making fun of them. This takes balls, but can be very effective. It shows you don't give a damn, aren't there to please them or seek their approval, and its very rare, particularly with beautiful women.

Emotional conversations. Most men will talk about work, family, friends, politics, religion and whatever else they talk about to their male friends, without realising, to women, it's boring.

If you can talk to a women on her level, asking questions that require her to remember and then experience feelings and emotions, you'll do well. Phrases include: "How do you feel about that?" and "What was that like?

An example of an emotional topic (as opposed to a male minded, logical one) might be: "Why is it that women go for bad boys over nice guys?". They'll take the ball and roll with it.

Add, add, add!

Go.

Last edited:

Dukester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Compliments: True to a point. You dont wanna over do the compliments though. Only 1 or 2 compliments a night/date are good. They are a turn off if you use them too much

Making Fun of Them: aka being C&F. always a good thing to do, but dont be a d!ck about it. again, too much is a turn off

Emotional Convo: again, correct to a point. you need to talk about those "guy" things too. talk to her like she's your friend- this will put her in her comfort zone. once you have her there, you can open her up a little more, and ask her more open ended questions

you got the basics down D97, but you need to work on it a lil more.
this isnt all one big process, it's gotta be smooth, and it varies from girl to girl

learn that, and you're gold

NRM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I disagree that any of these really make her want you. I won't go in detail about all of that, but I do want to touch on one subject.

Why are you changing the way you think and the things that interests you, to interest her? Why can't a woman do that for you? It is right to talk to a woman, but go down to HER level just to talk to her? Come on.

Girls love to be made fun of, that's a given. They love a man who can joke around with them and doesn't care of he attends to her every whim and need. Girls just want to have fun.

If she's smart, tell her she's beautiful. If she's attractive, tell her she's intelligent. Watch her face light up.
I don't know if your wording was just wrong, but those are the MOST given compliments that women ever hear. They are not attracted to things they are given everyday. They are attracted to the rare precious gemstone that they might lose tomorrow. Yes, they would be nice if she doesn't get them often. But what are the odds of it being true if no one has ever told her that before?

Men are attracted to women. Women are attracted to men. Men DO action things with their guy friends. Women TALK to their girl friends. See where I'm getting at? Women are attracted to men that DO things. That's his manly way.

I think you are just going too far to change yourself for THEM and not naturally attracting them enough to change for YOU.

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Compliments : USE SPARINGLY.

Making fun of them: DO THIS ALL THE TIME. What you should never make fun of is how she dresses, looks - you can make fun of her behavior and mannerisms however. This is also a way to "train" her. Last night went out on a date with a girl that was using one hand to pull the arm piece of her clothing while she was spooning for some food. I told her that she looks ridiculous doing that and it would be easier if she would roll her sleeve up instead of holding it back with the other hand and I rolled her sleeve up (kino+domination.)

Emotional conversations: USE SPARINGLY

D97

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dukester: I'm interested. Could you elaborate?

NRM: You're telling me a smart girl, who's say a 5/10 on looks is called beautiful? All the time? You compliment them on what they're _not_ usually complimented on. The point is to make them rare words she's probably never heard before.

I was just using a general example.

DJ_Dork: You got it. Make fun of anything she can change. And yes, being ****y and funny is the perfect antidote to being nice (which as we know, doesn't work).

It's great that you guys are commenting on what I said, but how about adding some of your own ways to spark attraction?

NRM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by D97
NRM: You're telling me a smart girl, who's say a 5/10 on looks is called beautiful? All the time? You compliment them on what they're _not_ usually complimented on. The point is to make them rare words she's probably never heard before.
If she is a 5/10 to you on a looks scale, then what business do you have calling her beautiful? Aren't you lying if she is just average? Think she's too dumb to know you're just trying to get into her pants? I thought this was a post about attracting, not devious seduction.

My point stands.

If you are sincere, do you really think you'll be the first one to tell her?

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
do not compliment them on somthing not true, for example, a girl that is not clever, is going to catch on right away if you tell her she is really clever, because she knows she is not! A HB5 also knows thta she does not look great!

rule 1: never compliment her on her looks other then saying somthing like "you look nice today" because an ugly girl knows she is not good looking and a good looking girl knows what you are up to.

rule 2: never compliment her on somthing that is not true

rule 3: never compliment her on her boobs etc...

rule 4: do not suck up to her with compliments

rule 5: compliment her casually do not make too much of it, say it like it is notihng, like you wuold say anytihng else!

Now this is what you should compliment girls on clothes hair and jewlery yes its as simple as that, they spend so long getting ready, this is what thye want people to notice and yet what know 1 bothers to compliment them about. By doing this you are being honest, you are begin diffrent, you are being casuall about it and not sucking up, it is truely the best thing to compliment them on!

hope iv been a help

D97

Don Juan
Reaction score
"not devious seduction."

Oh.

Anymore responses?

I truly believe we should make a list like this. I haven't seen anything like it, and would like to include the posters here.

Come on lads!

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can also trigger her attraction by doing things that will emotionally arouse (not physically arouse) her. Something like a scary movie (without the gore.. kinda like THE RING) or taking her on an indoor rock climbing session. She will emotionally feel aroused and will connect those sensations with you. As long as those experiences are not hurting her she will be more attracted to whoever experienced it with her (which is you.)

Please note there's a difference between attraction and having deep loving feelings.

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hold Eye Contact

Smile

Be nice to everyone

Do things that lovers do with her

There's tons of posts like this, read the posting guidelines stickied at the top of the page :D

zerocelcius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Solid as a rock

Why are diamonds girl’s best friends? Because they are the hardest stone, great detail has been put into them, and every other girl wants them. A diamond doesn’t change. It cuts or damages all other materials. The fewer flaws it has the more it is worth.

If you want to be attractive you have to have the same qualities of a diamond. You can’t change for anybody or go out of your way. You have to care for yourself and stay flawless. You have to be dazzling with out being soft. Who would of thought diamonds would hold the answers to being a man, who wouldn’t have?

zerocelcius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
one more thing

There is no such thing as a HB5. Come on a five with a hard body.....????

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well I think a 5 would be either chubby with a cute face.

or thin and not cute.

I dunno..but i dont care..wont be with a HB5.

unless I smoke and drink together..then who knows what the **** ill do

diplomatic_lie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The key with compliments: Keep them specific. Don't say "beautiful", tell her you really liked her earring (and mean it, or pretend to).

Also the key with stupid girls is to compliment her on specific acts of intelligence. Did she say something that was intelligent? Say so (ie. when she makes a particularly smart remark/comment, say "Hey that was sharp!").

I learnt this from a PR manager, who used to tell me "That is a VERY good question" whenever I asked something intelligent.

ExZen

Don Juan
Reaction score
Compliment sparingly. Agreed.

Making fun of them: sparingly and
dependent on the person.

Emotional Convo: It works only during
her down moments. After a while,
she expects you to be psychic to know
her every move and everything she
is thinking of, or have thought of or
even have said.

ExZen

MsThang

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by D97
Compliments. As long as they're sincere, and on something the girl is not usually complimented on, or is insecure about, they're deadly. Flattery goes far.

NO NO NO NO NO. Men are terrible at compliments. For instance, the following "compliments" should be avoided:

"You're pretty fun for a fat girl."

"That dress does a great job of hiding your fat thighs."

"You remind me of my ex-girlfriend! She was great in bed."

"You have a great ass. I bet you like it when guys hit it from the back."

Aresx

Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL

MsThang, sorry to hear that guys have told you that so much... i don't think you're THAT fat...

in fact, you're kind of cute, like a little piggy.

you are pretty funny for a woman

--------------------------------------------------------------
"do these pants make my ass look fat?"
"no, your fat makes your ass look fat."