Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Things to always remember:

Glassguy

Reaction score
1.) Dont chase women or buses. You can always ride the next one that comes by. And there will always be a next one.

2.) There are two things you can never have too much of: Money and pvssy. Dont throw either away if you can get use from it.

3.) The only thing you have complete control over are your thoughts, emotions and reactions. Make sure that you manage each carefully.

4.) If something benefits you, do it. If it doesnt, walk away from it.

Feel free to add.

Happy hunting.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What if something benefits you.. IE great sex.. But at the same time doesn't benefit you IE spending time and associating with damaged toxic hoes!

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What if something benefits you.. IE great sex.. But at the same time doesn't benefit you IE spending time and associating with damaged toxic hoes!
Soulforge, always remember this concept as it will direct your future decisions to your benefit.

You have three minds. Hence why many often have conflicts of desire such as in your quote.

The body mind: your biology

The brain mind: the ego and rational thought process

The soul mind: your higher ideals, going beyond yourself, and complete consciousness

The body mind is the most primal of the three, the brain mind in the middle, and the soul mind is transcendental.

And to your issue: your body mind says yes. Your brain mind and maybe soul mind say no.

Follow the hierarchy.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Soulforge, always remember this concept as it will direct your future decisions to your benefit.

You have three minds. Hence why many often have conflicts of desire such as in your quote.

The body mind: your biology

The brain mind: the ego and rational thought process

The soul mind: your higher ideals, going beyond yourself, and complete consciousness

The body mind is the most primal of the three, the brain mind in the middle, and the soul mind is transcendental.

And to your issue: your body mind says yes. Your brain mind and maybe soul mind say no.

Follow the hierarchy.
Yes, growing up I was raised Independent Baptist. We had a similar teaching that a man, being made in the image of God, was also 3. The soul, spirit/mind, and flesh/body.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
3.) The only thing you have complete control over are your thoughts, emotions and reactions. Make sure that you manage each carefully.
I can not stress enough how much this is important...

I would say that 90% r of you reading this do not hav control over your thoughts and emotions.... most of you pretending.

Controll happens when you realize how muck damaged you were previously. You break down. If stages wise, first you empower, but then later you break down and cry. I was sht. You must have that in order to go through this.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Bang her at least once then next.