Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Things Not To Tell Girls You Meet

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought it'd be a good idea to start a thread about what not to say to girls you're trying to pull.

I travel quite a bit for work and for some reason girls are put off when I tell them I'm not from the area, or that I won't be in the area very long. I've literally had chicks tell me to enjoy my stay and then walk off. I guess it just screams "I'm just looking for a quick lay."

Another one that hasn't worked very well for me is telling a girl to join me and my friends somewhere. Seems that I need to leave the "friends" part out for her to accept the invite.

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
If these women want a real relationship, they wont want to date someone who isn't local. That makes perfect sense.

Everyone I know in a long distance relationship met and dated the their woman local and then one of them moved for a job or something after the relationship was already established.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If these women want a real relationship, they wont want to date someone who isn't local. That makes perfect sense.

Everyone I know in a long distance relationship met and dated the their woman local and then one of them moved for a job or something after the relationship was already established.
No doubt. I just didn't stop to think about it. I thought it was an interesting talking point to mention I'm not from around. But it had a reverse effect.

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No doubt. I just didn't stop to think about it. I thought it was an interesting talking point to mention I'm not from around. But it had a reverse effect.
If your just looking for a lay, then tell them your not from the area but leave out the part about not being there long. Let them think you are sticking around the area for a while.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Wow, you're hot! But then again, my calibration is a little off. I just got out of prison and I haven't seen a live woman in years! Can I buy you a drink?

"Wow, you're really nice, would you like to meet mom? The cemetery is nice this time of year..."

"Hey, you're cute! Can I buy you a drink? Great....So, how does this work, do I pay you now, or just leave the money on the dresser after we're done?"

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't say anything that will not make you more attractive. Always ask yourself before you open you mouth is "Is what I am about to say make me more attractive?" If the answer is no... don't say it. Don't talk about problems or any negative sh!t... even if she brings it up. When you first meet a chick, you have to put on the demeanor that you are a fun guy, and the Captain of the USS Fun Boat.

Save all the serious, political, philosophical and religious discussions with your guy friends.... chicks are boring as fvck talking about anything serious...

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Be ambiguous and don't reveal specifics or more than what is necessary.

Girl: Where do you work?

Guy: I work in finance. (He's really just a basic accounting clerk doing grunt work).

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't say anything that will not make you more attractive. Always ask yourself before you open you mouth is "Is what I am about to say make me more attractive?" If the answer is no... don't say it. Don't talk about problems or any negative sh!t... even if she brings it up. When you first meet a chick, you have to put on the demeanor that you are a fun guy, and the Captain of the USS Fun Boat.

Save all the serious, political, philosophical and religious discussions with your guy friends.... chicks are boring as fvck talking about anything serious...

Guy: I work in finance. (He's really just a basic accounting clerk doing grunt work).
That's funny because I work in a finance field and find myself being vague about it but girl's typically follow up with "what do you do in finance?" So I've started being more upfront about it.

I see your point though because a female friend of mine recently revealed that when she gets the occupation of the guy, she'll google his salary. And if you're not making what she desires, you're screwed.

Last edited:

teebear

Don Juan
Reaction score
Policing your thoughts interrupts your flow and interferes with your game. That has been my experience, anyway.

I'd try not to think about it too much and get your conversation skills to the point where she's doing most of the talking and you're reacting to what she's saying without revealing too much about yourself. Easier said than done, of course, but a worthy goal.

I try to say as little as possible, honestly, which is hard for me. I know I'm in trouble when I stop listening and start formulating responses in my mind. The trick is to say as little as possible.

logicallefty

Reaction score
Early on as in the first few talks and dates never ever fully let on that you are privy to female bullsh!t. Don’t disclose that you have a military grade radar that is 1000x stronger than what most guys have. If a woman thinks you are able to figure her BS out too quickly that can scare her off. You must remain aloof and leave her wondering what your thinking about the garbage coming out of her mouth, but never let her know for sure what is going on in your head about it. After you date her a little while that is the time to start calling her out on her crap with force.

logicallefty

Reaction score
“I just got out of prison”. Shoot that’s going to turn on a waterfall in her pants

Billtx49

Reaction score
Convict/felon game does work. My favorite is the armed robbery front line.
Rape and child molestation would be an obvious no go.

Last edited:

Macaframalama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm usually unfiltered and say whatever I want, other than that I fart alot. Lol. Once you start formulating and trying to concoct all the answers you think she wants to hear, they can smell that bvll**** from a mile away. I've heard mystery is supposed to be attractive and maybe some are curious as to what is going to come out of my mouth next, but most find the bluntness refreshing. I know I do as well. I get to be myself and they get the comfort of feeling like they can be themselves in my presence. Life is too short for anything else.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

A good rule of thumb is to make them ask at least 3 questions before you give them the answer they were looking for if at all.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Convict/felon game does work. My favorite is the armed robbery front line.
You actually cold approach girls and open with some sort of line about getting out of jail for armed robbery? How do you even bring that up, do you have an example?

Billtx49

Reaction score
You actually cold approach girls and open with some sort of line about getting out of jail for armed robbery? How do you even bring that up, do you have an example?
It’s a front line to describe yourself and typical answer to:
What do you do for a living?
Haven’t had time to look yet, I just got out of the Joint.
What is a joint?
The Penitentiary.
What were you There for?
Armed robbery, but I’m a new man now…
What do you do for a living lady?

You just flipped the convo and can take it from there with normal seduction routine with her 100% attention, plus you now have dangerous convicted felon charm. Only works with ONL or four game though…

Last edited:

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I first moved to this town I'm currently in, I thought telling the local bartender girls that I wasn't from around would spark some interest. Instead I received the opposite. I bet a lot of it had to do with me wearing sports team apparel from my home town. I still wear a **** ton of apparel from my home town sports teams but it generally doesn't do squat for the girls who I've talked to. I'm thinking I need to reduce that.

The only time I imagine it'll grab a girl's attention is if she's from the same town as I am. It's funny though because normally if I noticed a girl wearing apparel from a team not from around, I would use it as a conversation starter. Funny how it hasn't worked the same for me.

Antifragile

Don Juan
Reaction score
I travel for work frequently and have met a good amount of girls on dating apps. What works for me is saying "I usually come here twice a month and am thinking of moving here. Still unsure though"

Keep it in the air but say you travel there frequently.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s a front line to describe yourself and typical answer to:
What do you do for a living?
Haven’t had time to look yet, I just got out of the Joint.
What is a joint?
The Penitentiary.
What were you There for?
Armed robbery, but I’m a new man now…
How about a few fake (or real) tattoo tears under your eye to enhance the effect?
This sounds like it might be delivered more humorously than seriously. But what do I know?
What the heck is "four game"? Never heard of that.