Cloud-uk
Master Don Juan
Wehey! It's learning made easy! Here's a bunch of things I've learnt as of recent, for your general amusement and use!
No.1) DON'T GET HOOKED UP ON THE LITTLE THINGS. WHICH ARE PRETTY MUCH EVERYTHING.
I got ill recently, and as such lost a lot of my energy. Still have it actually, pissing me off, anyway- I've done less weights, cared less about my clothes, and been a bit of a bum in most departments really. Not through choice though, but still, I found it really didn't make that much of a difference, at all. Lesson: it all comes from you. Don't look at your clothes, your body and other pissy **** as stuff that will make you a man. YOU MAKE YOU A MAN. Make sure you look nice, cut your nails, and wear clothes that suit you, but never think they'll change your world. Don't get caught up in the bull**** about "what cologne do I wear?" or "How do you dress?" that occasionally crops up on this site.
No.2) SCHOOL KICKS ASS
Quit whineing. If you're on the state system, you're being given a free ticket to a good job, social contacts, and a whole bunch of stuff to do, and even a library and **** load of computers to **** about with. If you really hate it, change- it's your life, take control. Find somewhere that agrees with you, and bleed the place white. Take all the courses you can manage, learn as much as you can there, meet as many people as you can. If not, sure whine all you like- just shut the **** up when you're serving me a big Mac in 10 years...
No.3) PEOPLE ARE STUPID
Beware, you let your guard down for one second and actually listen to what people say about you and you can totally screw yourself up. Take most people's opinions are pointless jibber-jabber. What is on this site is basic law. Examples? I decided to do a nice guy run in my art lesson, getting girls their equipment for them, going out of my way to make sure they were happy. I gave it 20 minutes before they'd stop even saying thank you. In reality it took 5. Act nice- become doormat, simple as that newbies! Look at what people do.
No.4) DEATH COMES TO HE WHO WAITS
I want it- I want it now. You can too with new and improved Cloud anti-patience pills! Along with grasping the whole school opertunity, comes grasping it quickly. You only have so much time, and that is time that need not be wasted with losers and AFCs. Sure, they're perfectly fine people, but if you want to achieve and they simply lurch unmotivated from one opertunity to the next, you should just take it. Think about it this way: "Queues were made to be jumped". You only have so much time on this earth, and that time waits for no man.
No.5) THE THREE POINTS OF MAN
...which deserves its own little post...
No.1) DON'T GET HOOKED UP ON THE LITTLE THINGS. WHICH ARE PRETTY MUCH EVERYTHING.
I got ill recently, and as such lost a lot of my energy. Still have it actually, pissing me off, anyway- I've done less weights, cared less about my clothes, and been a bit of a bum in most departments really. Not through choice though, but still, I found it really didn't make that much of a difference, at all. Lesson: it all comes from you. Don't look at your clothes, your body and other pissy **** as stuff that will make you a man. YOU MAKE YOU A MAN. Make sure you look nice, cut your nails, and wear clothes that suit you, but never think they'll change your world. Don't get caught up in the bull**** about "what cologne do I wear?" or "How do you dress?" that occasionally crops up on this site.
No.2) SCHOOL KICKS ASS
Quit whineing. If you're on the state system, you're being given a free ticket to a good job, social contacts, and a whole bunch of stuff to do, and even a library and **** load of computers to **** about with. If you really hate it, change- it's your life, take control. Find somewhere that agrees with you, and bleed the place white. Take all the courses you can manage, learn as much as you can there, meet as many people as you can. If not, sure whine all you like- just shut the **** up when you're serving me a big Mac in 10 years...
No.3) PEOPLE ARE STUPID
Beware, you let your guard down for one second and actually listen to what people say about you and you can totally screw yourself up. Take most people's opinions are pointless jibber-jabber. What is on this site is basic law. Examples? I decided to do a nice guy run in my art lesson, getting girls their equipment for them, going out of my way to make sure they were happy. I gave it 20 minutes before they'd stop even saying thank you. In reality it took 5. Act nice- become doormat, simple as that newbies! Look at what people do.
No.4) DEATH COMES TO HE WHO WAITS
I want it- I want it now. You can too with new and improved Cloud anti-patience pills! Along with grasping the whole school opertunity, comes grasping it quickly. You only have so much time, and that is time that need not be wasted with losers and AFCs. Sure, they're perfectly fine people, but if you want to achieve and they simply lurch unmotivated from one opertunity to the next, you should just take it. Think about it this way: "Queues were made to be jumped". You only have so much time on this earth, and that time waits for no man.
No.5) THE THREE POINTS OF MAN
...which deserves its own little post...