Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Things Gold Diggers / Users say / Do?

bob2007

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
They suggest doing things that are costly or restaurant suggestions even though they never pay.

Last time this girl suggested we go watch the leafs game, hockey is minimum 200$ in this town per ticket.
I said too pricey. She's like gotta splurge once in a while. lol too old for these tricks from 20s girl.

Three times, girls have said my mom would really like you. (I think this is a scam, they think that men think a woman is falling for them if they say this).
Especially when they say this too early in a relationship.

touma.akagi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If all she cares about is money, it'll make itself clear one way or another to anyone with half a brain pretty quickly. Unless she's learned to hide it extremely well. But even then

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Firstly she shouldn't be suggesting events or date ideas. She might say I don't drink (so can't take her to a bar), but it's ok to downgrade it for a coffee, so long as there is not an automatic upgrade for a dinner. Then if it goes far enough and you want to go to an event, ask her if she buys tickets. She should say I would buy a ticket for herself only, that's normal. But if there is something like man should provide, just check her right then and there, tell her you're not my wife and we aren't doing fcking dirty enough for this to happen.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
Three times, girls have said my mom would really like you. (I think this is a scam, they think that men think a woman is falling for them if they say this).
Would you rather they say my mom hates you?

Firstly she shouldn't be suggesting events or date ideas. She might say I don't drink (so can't take her to a bar), but it's ok to downgrade it for a coffee, so long as there is not an automatic upgrade for a dinner. Then if it goes far enough and you want to go to an event, ask her if she buys tickets. She should say I would buy a ticket for herself only, that's normal. But if there is something like man should provide, just check her right then and there, tell her you're not my wife and we aren't doing fcking dirty enough for this to happen.
That’s harsh.

At a certain age you can’t mind spending a little bit for a girl for a hockey game or dinner. You are going to be happier that you are $10,000 richer 5 years down the road because you saved your money and didn’t spend on her?

Picked a stock 10 years ago that was recommend by the government and Prince William. Lost half a mil.

I’ll buck for a dinner sometimes.

Last edited:

Cckybold

Don Juan
Reaction score
Gold digger won't hide they express themselves well you should know if you have experience..

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They suggest doing things that are costly or restaurant suggestions even though they never pay.

Last time this girl suggested we go watch the leafs game, hockey is minimum 200$ in this town per ticket.
I said too pricey. She's like gotta splurge once in a while. lol too old for these tricks from 20s girl.

she did didn't she? so why you didn't say, "you get the tickets?"

also if a girl says her mom would like you, you are a nice guy, let that sink

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she's suggesting a place then she should be the one paying.

bob2007

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Would you rather they say my mom hates you?

That’s harsh.

At a certain age you can’t mind spending a little bit for a girl for a hockey game or dinner. You are going to be happier that you are $10,000 richer 5 years down the road because you saved your money and didn’t spend on her?

Picked a stock 10 years ago that was recommend by the government and Prince William. Lost half a mil.

I’ll buck for a dinner sometimes.
Not a fan of what you said haha. Why would I spend 500 bucks on a date? Esp when we never had sex.
If you're into stocks we should chat.
My family members have lost half a million not listening to me haha and I worked on wall street.

bob2007

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
she did didn't she? so why you didn't say, "you get the tickets?"

also if a girl says her mom would like you, you are a nice guy, let that sink
That's just being argumentative. I rather just ignore it and put her in the bang only zone.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's just being argumentative. I rather just ignore it and put her in the bang only zone.
at that moment she would already be nexted, I was just getting fun out of her just to piss her off

Maybe means shes really immature.
all woman are immature, means little, unless she is a stay at home girl, around 18 and a really family oriented girl and even so that is hardly a compliment, that means more like you are a safe bet, parents would like you to take they little girl, aka now you are the sucker who will pay her bills, is far better if she don't know if her parents will like you or not.

also from what I know from parents liking the other person the kid choose, the ones who did go right in relationship was the ones who parents didn't like, her side preferential, the ones who liked the dude things did really go south

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

There's a certain level of ****ery that accompanied top form SMV 18-23. The same is said of epiphany phase and cratered SMV only lacking in the SMP and SMV. Maturity of a 17yr old. Always going to be a thing.

She says, single, a doctor, etc what a woman wants in a man. Lololol

This herein lies why you pursue top form SMV 18-23 over old ladies.

Women use the power of the ***** to test the SMP in full blown auction to the highest bidder. Its hypergamy on steroids.

I am into sports so, I wouldn't mind going. I don't suggest paying for. I would error on the side of caution when going out to games. Baseball is much cheaper.

I usualy do coffee. I portray **** boy. Not play house. Even still, top form SMV will test your resolve.

Female nature is hardwired to extract resources by any means necessary be it ***** power or running to the state.

I cannot stress it enough to get money right. Lifestyle is key to game. I practice minimalism. Drinks, coffee, tea, etc is my go to favorite.

Respect @ Op. If this was or is a steady plate, say 6 months to a year, top form SMV 18-23, a chick you pull her hawttt friends and other girls with, and you choose the game as a 1 off, special occasion, and you support said team. Preferably with it being a one off, you got hooked up woth free or deal on tickets , and chick earned her place. Most guys fo it to impress.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
at that moment she would already be nexted, I was just getting fun out of her just to piss her off

all woman are immature, means little, unless she is a stay at home girl, around 18 and a really family oriented girl and even so that is hardly a compliment, that means more like you are a safe bet, parents would like you to take they little girl, aka now you are the sucker who will pay her bills, is far better if she don't know if her parents will like you or not.

also from what I know from parents liking the other person the kid choose, the ones who did go right in relationship was the ones who parents didn't like, her side preferential, the ones who liked the dude things did really go south
I had two LTRS of over 5 yrs where parents liked me. I got sex on demand, low drama and cooked for. So im not sure.

If the dude is a real "bad" dude where there no reedeeming quality the parents wont like that. Of course "girl" will eff with that one behind their back.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had two LTRS of over 5 yrs where parents liked me. I got sex on demand, low drama and cooked for. So im not sure.

If the dude is a real "bad" dude where there no reedeeming quality the parents wont like that. Of course "girl" will eff with that one behind their back.
then why it ended?

bob2007

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I was a cheater then. My fault. In retrospect i had good puzzy at home. The datimg game and hoez never fvcked me as well
Your situation is diff cause it was an LTR. Parents are relevant and irrelevant at that point.