"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

Things Gold Diggers / Users say / Do?

bob2007

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2001
Messages
494
Reaction score
43
Location
NY
They suggest doing things that are costly or restaurant suggestions even though they never pay.

Last time this girl suggested we go watch the leafs game, hockey is minimum 200$ in this town per ticket.
I said too pricey. She's like gotta splurge once in a while. lol too old for these tricks from 20s girl.

Three times, girls have said my mom would really like you. (I think this is a scam, they think that men think a woman is falling for them if they say this).
Especially when they say this too early in a relationship.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

touma.akagi

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 12, 2017
Messages
256
Reaction score
102
Location
-
If all she cares about is money, it'll make itself clear one way or another to anyone with half a brain pretty quickly. Unless she's learned to hide it extremely well. But even then
 

backseatjuan

Banned
Joined
Nov 2, 2011
Messages
4,441
Reaction score
1,651
Age
45
Location
Россия
Firstly she shouldn't be suggesting events or date ideas. She might say I don't drink (so can't take her to a bar), but it's ok to downgrade it for a coffee, so long as there is not an automatic upgrade for a dinner. Then if it goes far enough and you want to go to an event, ask her if she buys tickets. She should say I would buy a ticket for herself only, that's normal. But if there is something like man should provide, just check her right then and there, tell her you're not my wife and we aren't doing fcking dirty enough for this to happen.
 

Trump

Banned
Joined
Mar 12, 2011
Messages
3,000
Reaction score
1,669
Three times, girls have said my mom would really like you. (I think this is a scam, they think that men think a woman is falling for them if they say this).
Would you rather they say my mom hates you?

Firstly she shouldn't be suggesting events or date ideas. She might say I don't drink (so can't take her to a bar), but it's ok to downgrade it for a coffee, so long as there is not an automatic upgrade for a dinner. Then if it goes far enough and you want to go to an event, ask her if she buys tickets. She should say I would buy a ticket for herself only, that's normal. But if there is something like man should provide, just check her right then and there, tell her you're not my wife and we aren't doing fcking dirty enough for this to happen.
That’s harsh.

At a certain age you can’t mind spending a little bit for a girl for a hockey game or dinner. You are going to be happier that you are $10,000 richer 5 years down the road because you saved your money and didn’t spend on her?

Picked a stock 10 years ago that was recommend by the government and Prince William. Lost half a mil.

I’ll buck for a dinner sometimes.
 
Last edited:

Cckybold

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
49
Reaction score
20
Gold digger won't hide they express themselves well you should know if you have experience..
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2012
Messages
3,361
Reaction score
1,594
Age
43
They suggest doing things that are costly or restaurant suggestions even though they never pay.

Last time this girl suggested we go watch the leafs game, hockey is minimum 200$ in this town per ticket.
I said too pricey. She's like gotta splurge once in a while. lol too old for these tricks from 20s girl.

Three times, girls have said my mom would really like you. (I think this is a scam, they think that men think a woman is falling for them if they say this).
Especially when they say this too early in a relationship.
she did didn't she? so why you didn't say, "you get the tickets?"

also if a girl says her mom would like you, you are a nice guy, let that sink
 

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 27, 2017
Messages
1,966
Reaction score
1,969
Age
39
If she's suggesting a place then she should be the one paying.
 

bob2007

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2001
Messages
494
Reaction score
43
Location
NY
Would you rather they say my mom hates you?



That’s harsh.

At a certain age you can’t mind spending a little bit for a girl for a hockey game or dinner. You are going to be happier that you are $10,000 richer 5 years down the road because you saved your money and didn’t spend on her?

Picked a stock 10 years ago that was recommend by the government and Prince William. Lost half a mil.

I’ll buck for a dinner sometimes.
Not a fan of what you said haha. Why would I spend 500 bucks on a date? Esp when we never had sex.
If you're into stocks we should chat.
My family members have lost half a million not listening to me haha and I worked on wall street.
 

bob2007

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2001
Messages
494
Reaction score
43
Location
NY
she did didn't she? so why you didn't say, "you get the tickets?"

also if a girl says her mom would like you, you are a nice guy, let that sink
That's just being argumentative. I rather just ignore it and put her in the bang only zone.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2012
Messages
3,361
Reaction score
1,594
Age
43
That's just being argumentative. I rather just ignore it and put her in the bang only zone.
at that moment she would already be nexted, I was just getting fun out of her just to piss her off

Maybe means shes really immature.
all woman are immature, means little, unless she is a stay at home girl, around 18 and a really family oriented girl and even so that is hardly a compliment, that means more like you are a safe bet, parents would like you to take they little girl, aka now you are the sucker who will pay her bills, is far better if she don't know if her parents will like you or not.

also from what I know from parents liking the other person the kid choose, the ones who did go right in relationship was the ones who parents didn't like, her side preferential, the ones who liked the dude things did really go south
 

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
They suggest doing things that are costly or restaurant suggestions even though they never pay.

Last time this girl suggested we go watch the leafs game, hockey is minimum 200$ in this town per ticket.
I said too pricey. She's like gotta splurge once in a while. lol too old for these tricks from 20s girl.

Three times, girls have said my mom would really like you. (I think this is a scam, they think that men think a woman is falling for them if they say this).
Especially when they say this too early in a relationship.
There's a certain level of ****ery that accompanied top form SMV 18-23. The same is said of epiphany phase and cratered SMV only lacking in the SMP and SMV. Maturity of a 17yr old. Always going to be a thing.


She says, single, a doctor, etc what a woman wants in a man. Lololol

This herein lies why you pursue top form SMV 18-23 over old ladies.


Women use the power of the ***** to test the SMP in full blown auction to the highest bidder. Its hypergamy on steroids.

I am into sports so, I wouldn't mind going. I don't suggest paying for. I would error on the side of caution when going out to games. Baseball is much cheaper.

I usualy do coffee. I portray **** boy. Not play house. Even still, top form SMV will test your resolve.

Female nature is hardwired to extract resources by any means necessary be it ***** power or running to the state.

I cannot stress it enough to get money right. Lifestyle is key to game. I practice minimalism. Drinks, coffee, tea, etc is my go to favorite.

Respect @ Op. If this was or is a steady plate, say 6 months to a year, top form SMV 18-23, a chick you pull her hawttt friends and other girls with, and you choose the game as a 1 off, special occasion, and you support said team. Preferably with it being a one off, you got hooked up woth free or deal on tickets , and chick earned her place. Most guys fo it to impress.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
at that moment she would already be nexted, I was just getting fun out of her just to piss her off



all woman are immature, means little, unless she is a stay at home girl, around 18 and a really family oriented girl and even so that is hardly a compliment, that means more like you are a safe bet, parents would like you to take they little girl, aka now you are the sucker who will pay her bills, is far better if she don't know if her parents will like you or not.

also from what I know from parents liking the other person the kid choose, the ones who did go right in relationship was the ones who parents didn't like, her side preferential, the ones who liked the dude things did really go south
I had two LTRS of over 5 yrs where parents liked me. I got sex on demand, low drama and cooked for. So im not sure.

If the dude is a real "bad" dude where there no reedeeming quality the parents wont like that. Of course "girl" will eff with that one behind their back.
 

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2012
Messages
3,361
Reaction score
1,594
Age
43
I had two LTRS of over 5 yrs where parents liked me. I got sex on demand, low drama and cooked for. So im not sure.

If the dude is a real "bad" dude where there no reedeeming quality the parents wont like that. Of course "girl" will eff with that one behind their back.
then why it ended?
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

bob2007

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2001
Messages
494
Reaction score
43
Location
NY
I was a cheater then. My fault. In retrospect i had good puzzy at home. The datimg game and hoez never fvcked me as well
Your situation is diff cause it was an LTR. Parents are relevant and irrelevant at that point.
 
Top