Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Things Are Getting Bad in Virginia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I already mentioned in the Impeachment thread (before it got deleted) that the Do-Nothing Democrats whole strategy was to impeach in the House knowing full well that it would quickly fail in the Senate and that they'll use this as a campaign strategy to help Dem candidates....dems were hoping for a quick acquittal in the Senate as a campaign ploy....

....however it looks like Pelosi is aware that both Trump and McConnell will drag this out well throughout 2020 which scares vulnerable Dem Senators like Manuchin and Jones so she's holding off on the vote to send it over to the Senate until she can figure out her next play....

....the best play Trump can make is to drag this out as long as possible until dem and independent voters get sick of impeachment and give the dem candidates more time to bungle themselves....

Last edited:

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I already mentioned in the Impeachment thread (before it got deleted) that the Do-Nothing Democrats whole strategy was to impeach in the House knowing full well that it would quickly fail in the Senate and that they'll use this as a campaign strategy to help Dem candidates....dems were hoping for a quick acquittal in the Senate as a campaign ploy....

....however it looks like Pelosi is aware that both Trump and McConnell will drag this out well throughout 2020 which scares vulnerable Dem Senators like Manuchin and Jones so she's holding off on the vote until she can figure out her next play....

....the best play Trump can make is to drag this out as long as possible until dem and independent voters get sick of impeachment and give the dem candidates more time to bungle themselves....
That’s a poor assessment. Democrats didn’t impeach for the sake of politics. Pelosi was against it all year, remember?

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That’s a poor assessment. Democrats didn’t impeach for the sake of politics. Pelosi was against it all year, remember?
Incorrect....

"We're gonna Impeach the m0therf4cker"
- Rashida Tlaib

Impeachment wasnt Pelosi's first choice because she knows it would galvanize Trump's base....but the dem candidates are so weak that she has to take the gamble that impeachment might fire up the dem base as well....

It's now a game of chicken.... If Trump and McConnell can drag this out it'll give more time for the low-energy dem candidate to make fools of themselves, the MSM to be more rabid in their attacks on Trump, and more time for vulnerable dems Senators to sweat.....

.....moderate dem voters and independent voters will sour on impeachment if given enough time.....

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Incorrect....

"We're gonna Impeach the m0therf4cker"
- Rashida Tlaib

Impeachment wasnt Pelosi's first choice because she knows it would galvanize Trump's base....but the dem candidates are so weak that she has to take the gamble that impeachment might fire up the dem base as well....

It's now a game of chicken.... If Trump and McConnell can drag this out it'll give more time for the low-energy dem candidate to make fools of themselves, the MSM to be more rabid in their attacks on Trump, and more time for vulnerable dems Senators to sweat.....

.....moderate dem voters and independent voters will sour on impeachment if given enough time.....
Impeachment backlash isn’t a thing. But if you think most people agree that bribery and extortion of a foreign government to cheat in an election is appropriate conduct for a US President, so be it. You’ll be in the minority and you will watch Trump lose in 2020.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Impeachment backlash isn’t a thing. But if you think most people agree that bribery and extortion of a foreign government to cheat in an election is appropriate conduct for a US President, so be it. You’ll be in the minority and you will watch Trump lose in 2020.
I'm honest enough to admit that I'm partisan and I'm voting for Trump no matter what..... I dont even bother to put up a facade that I'm unbiased....

....but you on the other hand claim that you care about these bogus charges when in reality you're just as partisan as I am....

If it were possible for Trump to be impeached for sending mean tweets, you'd back it 100%, just like Rep. Green who proposed articles of impeachment because Trump called kneeling football players "S.O.B.'s" and it hurt his feelings.....

You're just being disingenuous.....

Status
Not open for further replies.