Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Things Are Getting Bad in Virginia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sure. I just hope the “17 intelligence agencies” don’t tell the American people “there is no immense threat to American soil” when there actually is.

People.

President used his executive powers to ban more than 200 million people from entering America, in the interests of security, while in the same week, the House of Representatives relaxed background checks for gun ownership,

US farmers are sure happy they are fighting back.

Those intelligence agencies send out troops to fight wars for the benefits of others, and do nothing to stop 200 million potential and actual terrorists into our country.

What gun checks were relaxed?

I know a lot of farmers and they don't care. Much of their product is sold right here in the US.

Warning!

Do not subscribe to The SoSuave Newsletter unless you are already a chick magnet!

The information in each issue is too powerful for most guys to handle. If you are an ordinary guy, it is not for you. It is meant for the elite few – not the unwashed masses.

If you think you can handle it...

If you already have girls calling you at all hours of the day and night, showing up at your door, throwing themselves at you everywhere you go...

Then sign up below.

But if you're just an average Joe, an ordinary guy, no one special – and wish to continue being so – then skip this. It's too much power for you.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If the Senate votes to keep Trump in office (which they 99.9% will since it’s majority republican).... the Democrats really screwed themselves (yet again/what a shock) with the whole Impeachment. I know it’s made me want to vote for Trump again even more. And I know I’m not in the minority. I expect Trump to win again in 2020.

When you add the Impeachment and who the Dems have running for 2020 together... I can’t see Trump losing at the moment.
Keep believing that bullshvt. You are in fact in the minority and you were voting Trump in 2020 anyway. (Were you planning on voting twice or something?) Trump and Republicans have lost the national popular vote in every election since 2010. The idea that Democrats will receive a backlash for upholding the rule of law is laughable.

JayAce

Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep believing that bullshvt. You are in fact in the minority and you were voting Trump in 2020 anyway. (Were you planning on voting twice or something?) Trump and Republicans have lost the national popular vote in every election since 2010. The idea that Democrats will receive a backlash for upholding the rule of law is laughable.
time will tell, my friend. National vote doesn’t matter. It should imo, but it doesn’t.

the democratic candidates are a joke.

I don’t see why Trump won’t win again.

JayAce

Don Juan
Reaction score
Joe Biden as your leading candidate for 2020?

comical isn’t even the word.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The popular vote dont mean squat except as a consolation prize for losing....

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks like Pelosi is holding off on sending the trial over to the Senate..... Does anyone truly doubt that this was all a political stunt to help out the failing democratic candidates.....?????...

Tonight's democratic debate is already showing signs of being a low-ratings dud.....

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
time will tell, my friend. National vote doesn’t matter. It should imo, but it doesn’t.

the democratic candidates are a joke.

I don’t see why Trump won’t win again.
The national vote doesn’t decide who wins, but to say it doesn’t matter is intellectually dishonest. If Trump loses the popular vote by 5%, (generic congressional polling is currently Democrats +6.5%) he’s virtually guaranteed to lose the electoral college.

Challenger candidates don’t matter in incumbent Presidential elections.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I already mentioned in the Impeachment thread (before it got deleted) that the Do-Nothing Democrats whole strategy was to impeach in the House knowing full well that it would quickly fail in the Senate and that they'll use this as a campaign strategy to help Dem candidates....dems were hoping for a quick acquittal in the Senate as a campaign ploy....

....however it looks like Pelosi is aware that both Trump and McConnell will drag this out well throughout 2020 which scares vulnerable Dem Senators like Manuchin and Jones so she's holding off on the vote to send it over to the Senate until she can figure out her next play....

....the best play Trump can make is to drag this out as long as possible until dem and independent voters get sick of impeachment and give the dem candidates more time to bungle themselves....

Last edited:

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I already mentioned in the Impeachment thread (before it got deleted) that the Do-Nothing Democrats whole strategy was to impeach in the House knowing full well that it would quickly fail in the Senate and that they'll use this as a campaign strategy to help Dem candidates....dems were hoping for a quick acquittal in the Senate as a campaign ploy....

....however it looks like Pelosi is aware that both Trump and McConnell will drag this out well throughout 2020 which scares vulnerable Dem Senators like Manuchin and Jones so she's holding off on the vote until she can figure out her next play....

....the best play Trump can make is to drag this out as long as possible until dem and independent voters get sick of impeachment and give the dem candidates more time to bungle themselves....
That’s a poor assessment. Democrats didn’t impeach for the sake of politics. Pelosi was against it all year, remember?

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That’s a poor assessment. Democrats didn’t impeach for the sake of politics. Pelosi was against it all year, remember?
Incorrect....

"We're gonna Impeach the m0therf4cker"
- Rashida Tlaib

Impeachment wasnt Pelosi's first choice because she knows it would galvanize Trump's base....but the dem candidates are so weak that she has to take the gamble that impeachment might fire up the dem base as well....

It's now a game of chicken.... If Trump and McConnell can drag this out it'll give more time for the low-energy dem candidate to make fools of themselves, the MSM to be more rabid in their attacks on Trump, and more time for vulnerable dems Senators to sweat.....

.....moderate dem voters and independent voters will sour on impeachment if given enough time.....

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Incorrect....

"We're gonna Impeach the m0therf4cker"
- Rashida Tlaib

Impeachment wasnt Pelosi's first choice because she knows it would galvanize Trump's base....but the dem candidates are so weak that she has to take the gamble that impeachment might fire up the dem base as well....

It's now a game of chicken.... If Trump and McConnell can drag this out it'll give more time for the low-energy dem candidate to make fools of themselves, the MSM to be more rabid in their attacks on Trump, and more time for vulnerable dems Senators to sweat.....

.....moderate dem voters and independent voters will sour on impeachment if given enough time.....
Impeachment backlash isn’t a thing. But if you think most people agree that bribery and extortion of a foreign government to cheat in an election is appropriate conduct for a US President, so be it. You’ll be in the minority and you will watch Trump lose in 2020.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Impeachment backlash isn’t a thing. But if you think most people agree that bribery and extortion of a foreign government to cheat in an election is appropriate conduct for a US President, so be it. You’ll be in the minority and you will watch Trump lose in 2020.
I'm honest enough to admit that I'm partisan and I'm voting for Trump no matter what..... I dont even bother to put up a facade that I'm unbiased....

....but you on the other hand claim that you care about these bogus charges when in reality you're just as partisan as I am....

If it were possible for Trump to be impeached for sending mean tweets, you'd back it 100%, just like Rep. Green who proposed articles of impeachment because Trump called kneeling football players "S.O.B.'s" and it hurt his feelings.....

You're just being disingenuous.....

Status
Not open for further replies.