Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Thing I'm noticing this January

user252009

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I'm noticing this month that a lot of women are more eager to go on dates etc., between late 20's and early 30's. Anyone else having a similar experience?

CyrusTheGreat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Most breakups happen from shortly before the Christmas to shortly after the new year. So all those chicks who just dumped the their men have entered the dating scene.

Also so many single women are looking for a guy who's gonna put up with their sh*t and buy them gifts for the Valentine's day, which is fast approaching, lmao.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m not noticing much from my online escapades. It’s been lousy since last year

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are always a lot of motivated singles in January. A lot of people are coming off of a lousy holiday season. They might have been completely single and had some rather uncomfortable holiday gatherings with the family. Or there might have been a holiday season breakup.

November 15-January 1 is a bit of a dead zone for arranging dates with new prospects. Women are often too busy to commit to going on multiple dates without gaps in between, often due to her holiday travel schedule or other social commitments. The best types of women for the late year dead zone are the women with mainly local family (within 50 miles of her home).

During January, there are single women also motivated to find a Valentine's Day date.

Some women do the cuffing season thing, get a boyfriend in late October/early November and either drop in early January or drop him right after Valentine's Day. The late February/early March drop is more common than the early January drop.

Fortune_favors_the_bold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I'm noticing this month that a lot of women are more eager to go on dates etc., between late 20's and early 30's. Anyone else having a similar experience?
I'm your same age and I notice the same.

The funny thing is that they now want to date more while we want to date less.

They feel alone and under pressure due to the macroeconomic environment and the social gatherings while we feel relieved that we have no liabilities while we deal with that.

user252009

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

They feel alone and under pressure due to the macroeconomic environment and the social gatherings while we feel relieved that we have no liabilities while we deal with that.
That's exactly my feeling as well

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
in the old days yes, I remember this phenomenon, and my reasoning was many women who count their age get scared that they are older now by one year, and they want to settle especially if they got rejected as they assume that was because of their age.
However, while they are running like chickens to settle, they still carry the same personality that kept them single to this age, so they will just keep "looking".

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For me it was Mid 20s to Mid 40s. I went on more dates in Jan than I did in the first 6 months of last year
Something defitnely was in the air, and now I'm back to trying to grind it out

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All I've noticed is increased attention across the board, especially with women in the college aged range.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Girls dont wanna be alone on Valentines day.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Now gentlemen, that's a punchline.

I dont know if you mean this specific month or dating in general, but if it's the latter you've described exactly how I feel about it.

And the craziest thing is it works like a charme .