"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

They're always busy man :D

Guillain

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 18, 2003
Messages
88
Reaction score
0
Hehehe, don't know what's wrong since two week, but every girl that I approached and asked out were "busy" ...

Then I didn't want to ask them out again because I think it's pretty bad to invite a girl when she didn't come in the first place.

There's probably something I'm doing wrong when I'm asking.

Here's what I used:

- "Hey I'm finally free after a busy week, will you join me for 'X activity' tonight?"

-"I don't understand why my bell isn't ringing and how come you're not in front of my door." (This was said over MSN)

-"Hey I haven't seen you in a long time... would be great if we do something saturday"

All of the time I got responses like:
"Omg I'm really sorry a friend is coming over and is sleeping at my house, maybe another time!"

Some bullsh1t excuses like that :)

And it's not because I wasn't interesting in the first place, because all of theses girls I asked had a great time and a good laugh with me.

What's wrong in my asking? They're always busy, or pretending to be. :)
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2003
Messages
1,244
Reaction score
11
Location
.
Comeon now buddy, face the facts. There not always busy they just arent interested.

If you had done your things right then they would be so attracted you they would cancel any other arrangements to be with you.

Think about it..
 

Mikelo2k

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 20, 2003
Messages
292
Reaction score
1
Location
Ontario, Canada
:D

The girl may have feeling for you, but seems like you're not on her 'PRIORITY' list.

You need to make HER be the one that's begging with YOU on weekends, not the other way around!

Dont stay stuck on this girl, go find some more prospects :D
 

Kraken

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2004
Messages
112
Reaction score
0
Location
Canada
Originally posted by Guillain


- "Hey I'm finally free after a busy week, will you join me for 'X activity' tonight?"

-"I don't understand why my bell isn't ringing and how come you're not in front of my door." (This was said over MSN)

-"Hey I haven't seen you in a long time... would be great if we do something saturday"

The first one may come off as you sounding too self important.

The second is basically a cheesy pickup line. Keep it simple. And for god's sake don't use msn to ask a girl out on her first date.

Try a variation on the third, "...it'd be great if we went ________ sometime. When are you free?" They can't really give you any bs like "i'm busy forever", so you'd get a more direct yes/no answer.

When a girl doesn't make a counter-offer after she claims she is busy, she's not busy. She's just not interested.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Guillain

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 18, 2003
Messages
88
Reaction score
0
"Dont stay stuck on this girl, go find some more prospects "

Hehe I asked around 5 girls this week (it's not very much but it wasn't really my goal to ask a lot, I was more focusing on myself)

"Try a variation on the third, "...it'd be great if we went ________ sometime. When are you free?" They can't really give you any bs like "i'm busy forever", so you'd get a more direct yes/no answer."

This is a great answer, it's what I was looking for. "They can't really give you any bs like "i'm busy forever"" That made me laugh :)

Also, "When a girl doesn't make a counter-offer after she claims she is busy, she's not busy. She's just not interested."

4/5 of the girls that I asked replied: "I'm so sorry, we'll do something another time soon :)"
I'd reply like : "Yea sure"

I figured out after that 'soon' means nothing. When she says that, it would be the best for me to find a day that we're both not busy so we set up the date right away, but instead I just said "Yea sure". Another mistake that will be fixed next time.

Thank you I'm gonna try this out.
 

THA REALNESS

Banned
Joined
Aug 14, 2003
Messages
849
Reaction score
0
Location
Yo Momma 's Snatch
Listen ,LISTEN.



You don't ask for dates . You makes plans...and then you invite her,.

Ex: "There's a thing for at place at a time on a day...why don't you come with me"....


If your good enough you don't even have to date.
 
Top