Tails
Senior Don Juan
I've had quite a few chances to get a lay from a few girls. But, for some reason, I keep backing off and never go for the bait. I keep saying to myself that I don't want to get involved if I don't see them as someone I'd date... even though I could sleep with the girl, I'd still leave it.
This just makes everything go even slower (finding the right girl). Maybe I should just sleep with them all and it will make time go by and I will find the right girl unexpectedly?
Not so long ago, I had a girl invite me to her school holidays party at her beach house WITH all her friends to stay for the night. I declined. She hasn't really talked to me since. I might give her another go today if she gets online.
(She probably won't want me no more, it's too late).
There's also another girl I've known for a very long time. She keeps saying she use to love me and all that. I think she still wants me because she gave me her number and she said she wanted to do something. I never called. Usually I get many numbers, and never call, only because I don't see them a dating material, only someone to sleep with. Maybe I should just have some fun with these girls? It might help me feel better, because everyday I keep hoping to find the right girl for me and I'm always looking around (which sucks) - this way, if I have fun, maybe the right girl will come meanwhile and then I can just ditch the girls for the one I want.
What do you guys think I should do?
This just makes everything go even slower (finding the right girl). Maybe I should just sleep with them all and it will make time go by and I will find the right girl unexpectedly?
Not so long ago, I had a girl invite me to her school holidays party at her beach house WITH all her friends to stay for the night. I declined. She hasn't really talked to me since. I might give her another go today if she gets online.
(She probably won't want me no more, it's too late).
There's also another girl I've known for a very long time. She keeps saying she use to love me and all that. I think she still wants me because she gave me her number and she said she wanted to do something. I never called. Usually I get many numbers, and never call, only because I don't see them a dating material, only someone to sleep with. Maybe I should just have some fun with these girls? It might help me feel better, because everyday I keep hoping to find the right girl for me and I'm always looking around (which sucks) - this way, if I have fun, maybe the right girl will come meanwhile and then I can just ditch the girls for the one I want.
What do you guys think I should do?