What would you do about this? I was pretty mad.
My gf got off work and went to a party. I had let her know that I was going to work on grad school stuff all night so under no circumstances was I going out.
At the party, my gf was propositioned by one of her gf's and her husband to have a 3 way. She called me later and told me all about how she was freaked out about it.
They were giving her a hard time and even tried to convince her to screw the girls husband and another guy there.
She didn't drive to the party and had to wait until another girl who went was ready to leave.
We talked about it, i didn't know what to say. I was pretty disgusted though.
Now we've joked in the past about having another girl, but never really seriously considered it (except for maybe once with a girl we both met).
This really made me sick. In fact it pretty muchs sucks knowing that whoever your girl is, there's always some guy trying to bang her behind your back.
My gf got off work and went to a party. I had let her know that I was going to work on grad school stuff all night so under no circumstances was I going out.
At the party, my gf was propositioned by one of her gf's and her husband to have a 3 way. She called me later and told me all about how she was freaked out about it.
They were giving her a hard time and even tried to convince her to screw the girls husband and another guy there.
She didn't drive to the party and had to wait until another girl who went was ready to leave.
We talked about it, i didn't know what to say. I was pretty disgusted though.
Now we've joked in the past about having another girl, but never really seriously considered it (except for maybe once with a girl we both met).
This really made me sick. In fact it pretty muchs sucks knowing that whoever your girl is, there's always some guy trying to bang her behind your back.