Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

They always come back....

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First my ex and now a f uck buddy that ghosted me for a month. I asked her out and she didn't reply. Now she says that she missed my text and am I doing ok. I think she found new d ick and it didnt work out for some reason. Now she wants me back.

I am down with that. It was good no strings attached sex. If she finds another and leaves again it's no big deal.

Good thing about her is she gives me a BJ before we go out. Then when we get back from our outing we have s ex. She does what ever I ask.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Lead them physically, fvck them right, don't be needy/desperate/insecure/abusive and AGREE with them as if stop seeing each other is no big deal if she goes into the "talk".......

And they come back. Normally when you have more chicks than time or you start getting semi serious with another one. Typically after you realize it didn't work and that there are better women than her.....that's when they come back.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First my ex and now a f uck buddy that ghosted me for a month.
same has happened to me in the last 72 hours its magical isnt it.....> Ex is still social media friends with me i have no problem with this
she has tried everything to get me bk in her orbit, Pics of us/memories, Liking my Pics etc etc trying to get me to initiate convo like the old courtous nice guy i was

The Power of DOING NOTHING MEN and remaining cool calm and collective

OP has the output

QuadDeuces

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Happened to me too in the last 72h.
An old FWB contacted me to the day exactly I ghosted on her a year ago 29 january.
I was on her mind a lot she told me.
NC works.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you dont ask her her to kiss you

you dont say youd like to kiss her

you show her with your actions by pulling her in close and kissing her lips

1 of 2 things will happen shell reciprocate...............or 2 shell pull away..... if the latter you remain UNAFFECTED brush it off with

"the rumours must be true about you being a lousy kisser then"............................(obvs smerk whilst your saying it)

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP clearly knows the score.

Dingo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A blow job and then sex soon after ?.... Damn...I miss being young... lol

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of the time they don’t come back.

If they do come back it’s because tinder has dried up or Chad is now bored of her.

Either way you do not want some stretched out, pummelled, rejection pvssy.