Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

There's nothing wrong with dating promiscuous women

sosuave213

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The issue is when a man fails to discern the difference between a woman that deserves his continued attention, and one that is meant for the occasional enjoyment.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The issue is when a man fails to discern the difference between a woman that deserves his continued attention, and one that is meant for the occasional enjoyment.
Hi sosuave,
For me avoiding the Pox is the big one!

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually I think there is, promiscuous women are not for dating, just for fvcking, which is a natural, biological urge men have. Dating is a higher level process of spending time to get to know a woman better. Paraphrasing an old saying, tell me who you're dating and I'll tell you what kind of man you are ... if you've already established you're dealing with a hoe, then dating her means you lack self-respect and masculinity. I mean true masculinity, not the roided up, chest thumping, look how alpha I am type variety.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the best case scenario in dating a promiscuous woman is a medium term relationship (something like 6 months - 3 years) that ends without a marriage, without babies, and without her having an affair on you during the relationship.

High notch count women are better for casual sex situationships.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Isn't this open to interpretation.

How would you define permiscous?

What's a high notch count?

Age 40 she has 30 bodies

Age 20 she has 10 bodies. Which is the permiscous girl?

My personal opinion.. Both have likely lost ability to truly pair bond with a man long term.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the best case scenario in dating a promiscuous woman is a medium term relationship (something like 6 months - 3 years) that ends without a marriage, without babies, and without her having an affair on you during the relationship.

High notch count women are better for casual sex situationships.
3 years? That seems too long to be dating a hoe, most men will develop an attachment over that long period of a time, especially if he lacks options.

Then you have the added risk of her ending up pregnant.. You're stuck with a hoe now for 18 years.

Anything upto 6 months with a hoe is probably the safer bet.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
3 years? That seems too long to be dating a hoe, most men will develop an attachment over that long period of a time, especially if he lacks options.

Then you have the added risk of her ending up pregnant.. You're stuck with a hoe now for 18 years.

Anything upto 6 months with a hoe is probably the safer bet.
When I wrote what I wrote, I was being the most optimistic I could be about the longevity of a relationship with a more promiscuous than average woman.

Yes, men will develop an attachment if the relationship goes over 6 months. When the breakup happens, it will stink but if there's no marriage, no children and no co-habitation, the man would be able to survive the damage.

There's a risk of pregnancy within 3 years. However, plenty of people get a relationship to a 3 year anniversary without a pregnancy. There is also Iron Rule of Tomassi #5 -- Always Use Protection. I was figuring that a person was always using protection when having sex with a promiscuous woman.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
How would you define permiscous?

What's a high notch count?
More than 3 notch count by the time you meet her should be an automatic Plate Status only / Recreational use only

Age 40 she has 30 bodies

Age 20 she has 10 bodies. Which is the permiscous girl?

My personal opinion.. Both have likely lost ability to truly pair bond with a man long term.
Agree

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
More than 3 notch count by the time you meet her should be an automatic Plate Status only / Recreational use only

Agree
More than 3 notch count? Bro in the UK that is eternal monk mode.. 3 notch count is what most chicks will rack up between the age 14-18

I agree with the overall sentiment though. Girls with a notch count above 5, less likely to pair bond long term, especially if she been Alpha widowed.

sosuave213

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually I think there is, promiscuous women are not for dating, just for fvcking, which is a natural, biological urge men have. Dating is a higher level process of spending time to get to know a woman better. Paraphrasing an old saying, tell me who you're dating and I'll tell you what kind of man you are ... if you've already established you're dealing with a hoe, then dating her means you lack self-respect and masculinity. I mean true masculinity, not the roided up, chest thumping, look how alpha I am type variety.
I agree wholeheartedly. It means you succumb to desire rather than a greater good.

behimo

Don Juan
Reaction score
i would think less about her ability to bond and more about her ability to be submissive to your dominance or to allow you to lead aka mold her.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i would think less about her ability to bond and more about her ability to be submissive to your dominance or to allow you to lead aka mold her.
Wouldn't pair bonding be directly connected to her viewing you as her man, and not just one of a series of men who have come and gone from her life?

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If pair bonding was a thing there would not be a 50% divorce rate. Pair bonding is a concept that applies to 3% of mammalian species. There is a popular scientific study on the prairie vole that some scorned beta male applied to humans and turned into manosphere legend. Human beings are serial monogamists, meaning that they fall in and out of relationships.

behimo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wouldn't pair bonding be directly connected to her viewing you as her man, and not just one of a series of men who have come and gone from her life?
I think most ppl are under the assumption that if a girl is a virgin or has less sexual partners that they will be biologically and some what psychologically attached to you, basically a blue pill/simp way of keeping a woman. A lazy attempt to retain a woman.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I was growing up, women were divided into two different kinds; "Party girls" and girls you would marry (or take home to mother). The party girls were just for fun.