Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

There's always another red pill to swallow.

Wilko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For the last eight years or so I've been "dating" with the full understanding that most women are a gigantic pain in the ass and not worth your effort - I just treated it as a matter of fact truth about the world and went about my business. But, I also thought I was clever enough to filter out the few women who were "medium-term relationship material". Expectations were modest, I had the idea that I would settle for a string of MTRs, because who wants to swipe/date all the time, indefinitely, forever. "Oneitis", as such, was never going to be an issue, it just isn't part of my make-up anymore. So I felt like my frame was pretty solid, pretty well-aligned with the real world.

But since I turned 40 (42 now) I've been ghosting women non-stop, because:

1593913394080.png

The third dates fell away, and then the second dates, and then the first dates became less frequent.

And recently, after a promising, carefully-screened date started crying in the middle of lunch during our second date, it finally, really hit me, and I understood - from 35 and up they are all broken, none of them are "medium-term relationship material". There is, for all practical purposes, a 100% chance, that by 35, a woman will accumulate too much emotional and psychological damage to form healthy relationships. I wasted 8 years screening for something that doesn't exist.

I don't know who needs to hear this, but don't do that, save yourself the trouble. The kind of easy, effortless connections I experienced when I was dating in my 20s and early 30s, I just assumed that would continue to be available to me as my dates and I got older, and I thought it was a "mutual chemistry" kind of thing. Turns out it's really only something you'll experience with younger women. Hard lesson, tough to admit - adjust your expectations if you haven't already.

So if you're getting too old to date younger women, guess what? You'd better to come to grips with the fact that "relationships" as you previously understood them are over for you - that's the black-tinted red-pill for you. If you're dating women over 35, just accept the fact that your best option is ONS or FWB, it's not worth pretending otherwise!

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think probably are some exceptions to this otherwise solid assessment. Widows, although they have a different type of baggage.

This assessment is why it can make sense to not next to an LTR quickly if older except for the loss of attraction & loyalty. Because the greener grass has a lot of poop in it; every time.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
For the last eight years or so I've been "dating" with the full understanding that most women are a gigantic pain in the ass and not worth your effort - I just treated it as a matter of fact truth about the world and went about my business. But, I also thought I was clever enough to filter out the few women who were "medium-term relationship material". Expectations were modest, I had the idea that I would settle for a string of MTRs, because who wants to swipe/date all the time, indefinitely, forever. "Oneitis", as such, was never going to be an issue, it just isn't part of my make-up anymore. So I felt like my frame was pretty solid, pretty well-aligned with the real world.

But since I turned 40 (42 now) I've been ghosting women non-stop, because:

View attachment 4378

The third dates fell away, and then the second dates, and then the first dates became less frequent.

And recently, after a promising, carefully-screened date started crying in the middle of lunch during our second date, it finally, really hit me, and I understood - from 35 and up they are all broken, none of them are "medium-term relationship material". There is, for all practical purposes, a 100% chance, that by 35, a woman will accumulate too much emotional and psychological damage to form healthy relationships. I wasted 8 years screening for something that doesn't exist.

I don't know who needs to hear this, but don't do that, save yourself the trouble. The kind of easy, effortless connections I experienced when I was dating in my 20s and early 30s, I just assumed that would continue to be available to me as my dates and I got older, and I thought it was a "mutual chemistry" kind of thing. Turns out it's really only something you'll experience with younger women. Hard lesson, tough to admit - adjust your expectations if you haven't already.

So if you're getting too old to date younger women, guess what? You'd better to come to grips with the fact that "relationships" as you previously understood them are over for you - that's the black-tinted red-pill for you. If you're dating women over 35, just accept the fact that your best option is ONS or FWB, it's not worth pretending otherwise!
just stick to the high SMV 18-22 yr olds. Never mind what your age is.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I posted a video of that sexual shadow world it goes deep

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it really starts at 30 for them.
Once they reach that age, they become masters at collecting orbiters.
Even to a point where it's extremely insulting to any guy.
Like for instance they would have one orbiter at their home, and then she would invite another orbiter an hour later.
Two hours later another orbiter would arrive and they would all look at each other like: "WTF is going on?"

If more men wouldn't put up with this nonsense and start checking women for these types of inconsiderate behaviors, then the reputation of damaged women wouldn't be until their 40''s.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP I know this is besides the point, but I gotta ask—why tf was she crying? And how old was she?

Wilko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP I know this is besides the point, but I gotta ask—why tf was she crying? And how old was she?
Oh you're gonna love this. She's been dating unsuccessfully and blaming it on "men being jerks". Standard stuff, or so I thought. I ran pretty tight game on her and didn't put a foot wrong (she even said as much) so now she's got no excuses to fall back on. But she can't take the plunge, she's paralysed, and it hits her like a tonne of bricks - she's been the problem all along. Cue mid-lunch meltdown. She's 40, a few years out from her divorce, successful personal trainer... come to think of it, there's another lesson worth it's own post - personal trainer usually equals pathological self-esteem issues!

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it really starts at 30 for them.
Once they reach that age, they become masters at collecting orbiters.
Even to a point where it's extremely insulting to any guy.
Like for instance they would have one orbiter at their home, and then she would invite another orbiter an hour later.
Two hours later another orbiter would arrive and they would all look at each other like: "WTF is going on?"

If more men wouldn't put up with this nonsense and start checking women for these types of inconsiderate behaviors, then the reputation of damaged women wouldn't be until their 40''s.
I've heard of eskimo brothers, but these are orbital brothers.

In China they have the concept of "leftover women". Any woman that is over 30 and not married is considered leftover and men don't want to marry them, so they start to get desperate. I actually never dated a woman over 30 so I personally haven't experienced any of this yet, but it's nice to know what there is to look forward to.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh you're gonna love this. She's been dating unsuccessfully and blaming it on "men being jerks". Standard stuff, or so I thought. I ran pretty tight game on her and didn't put a foot wrong (she even said as much) so now she's got no excuses to fall back on. But she can't take the plunge, she's paralysed, and it hits her like a tonne of bricks - she's been the problem all along. Cue mid-lunch meltdown. She's 40, a few years out from her divorce, successful personal trainer... come to think of it, there's another lesson worth it's own post - personal trainer usually equals pathological self-esteem issues!
Like she just actually can’t emotionally invest?

Lol. Any woman in a field where that has her doing sexually provocative poses is damaged. It’s second-rate stripping.

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That has certainly been my experience. I probably should have married the 24yo I dated last year. She followed me around like a lost puppy dog and would have done anything for me. But like many men, I needed at least a little more of a challenge (which I will likely come to regret). Now I have this 35yo girl who is even hotter than the 24yo but good lord she has issues. Anger issues, self-esteem issues, communication issues, abandonment issues, INSECURITY issues, drinking issues, control issues.

At some point though, you have to start questioning reality and wondering....... if this is all there is, then is it realistic to expect something else? Or should I learn how to "manage" a relationship with what is available? The only other option, after all, is to have a string of one night stands. I don't know if that's realistic either, since IMHO I don't find that one night stands with girls who are an HB8 or HB9 are easy to come by. Me personally, I've been playing around with trying to manage your average crazy hot girl. I try to see the positives in it lol. Like I'm learning a new skill. It's a bit like parenting. I think I messed up though because the other week during one of her emotional outbursts, she said, "You treat me like I'm a little kid." It was so difficult for me not to say, "Well baby, if you stopped acting like a little kid, I'd stop treating you like one now wouldn't I?"

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like she just actually can’t emotionally invest?

Lol. Any woman in a field where that has her doing sexually provocative poses is damaged. It’s second-rate stripping.
I know a dude who just grounded his daughter for sneaking onto TikTok. Said she's doing "glamour" poses with her girlfriends, and he and his wife found out. His kids know they're not allowed to have those "apps" but they sneak on them anyway. The future looks bleak. Entertainment/school has trained these girls at earlier and earlier ages.

SpartanWarrior77

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude you're 42. If you're in reasonably good shape and taking care of yourself then why are you only limited to women over 35? Why is dating over for you as you knew it back then? Can't you get women without the baggage?

SpartanWarrior77

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It isn't that easy, you won't run into them that often - guy that dates 10yrs younger regularly
So who is it easier for? I thought the idea behind the red pill was that if you wait until you're 35-38 or so then you're in a prime position to meet a young hot and willing girl for LTR because you're at your prime and she's at hers.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That has certainly been my experience. I probably should have married the 24yo I dated last year. She followed me around like a lost puppy dog and would have done anything for me. But like many men, I needed at least a little more of a challenge (which I will likely come to regret). Now I have this 35yo girl who is even hotter than the 24yo but good lord she has issues. Anger issues, self-esteem issues, communication issues, abandonment issues, INSECURITY issues, drinking issues, control issues.

At some point though, you have to start questioning reality and wondering....... if this is all there is, then is it realistic to expect something else? Or should I learn how to "manage" a relationship with what is available? The only other option, after all, is to have a string of one night stands. I don't know if that's realistic either, since IMHO I don't find that one night stands with girls who are an HB8 or HB9 are easy to come by. Me personally, I've been playing around with trying to manage your average crazy hot girl. I try to see the positives in it lol. Like I'm learning a new skill. It's a bit like parenting. I think I messed up though because the other week during one of her emotional outbursts, she said, "You treat me like I'm a little kid." It was so difficult for me not to say, "Well baby, if you stopped acting like a little kid, I'd stop treating you like one now wouldn't I?"
Acting like kids is all i see now a day.

Sometime i wonder how they get by in life without adult supervisions.

Stuff like why didnt you say hello and getting irittated, when i take time out of a busy day to fix a plumbing emergency at her place.

Like wtf are you 5 i? You can see im on a rush and focus on fixing this asap so i can get back to work to make sure my guys are doing the right things.

It is what it is...... when its too much of a pain i just walk, i just overall care about being in a relationship or not.

Relationship twice the responsibility with half the voting power, wondering if id just be happy spinning them.

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is what it is...... when its too much of a pain i just walk, i just overall care about being in a relationship or not.

Relationship twice the responsibility with half the voting power, wondering if id just be happy spinning them.
Yeah same. She is surfing that fine line. I've tried breaking up with her a couple times but it seems that is one of the few things that will finally get her to apologize and stop digging her heels into whatever bullsh*t she's on.

Spinning plates also takes a lot of effort in my personal opinion - it's just different effort from relationships. Harder to do during Covid as well.

I've been focused on keeping my full voting power. She doesn't like it? She can do without my company. I'm a really nice, thoughtful, and accommodating guy so I know when I draw my line, it's in a reasonable place so nothing she says can make me feel guilty about it. Recently she tried to get me to block one of my exes on facebook lol. A great example of an easy line to draw.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah same. She is surfing that fine line. I've tried breaking up with her a couple times but it seems that is one of the few things that will finally get her to apologize and stop digging her heels into whatever bullsh*t she's on.

Spinning plates also takes a lot of effort in my personal opinion - it's just different effort from relationships. Harder to do during Covid as well.

I've been focused on keeping my full voting power. She doesn't like it? She can do without my company. I'm a really nice, thoughtful, and accommodating guy so I know when I draw my line, it's in a reasonable place so nothing she says can make me feel guilty about it. Recently she tried to get me to block one of my exes on facebook lol. A great example of an easy line to draw.
This is the spitting image of the women ive dated for about 6 month now.
Even had similar FB situation.
Had to dump her at the 2 month mark because of FB drama and her bugging me too much about meeting my kids . I told her the more you bug me the less im gonna do what you ask for, but they always try to negotiate by telling you how they feel..

She came back 2 weeks later appologizing and telling me she was out of line, things seem to be better now.

She is very good for me but since i had to dump her its seems that my attraction is getting lower and lower for some reason even if she behave very well.

I can see a good temperament and our personality match very well this is why i haven't NEXT yet, attraction level still going down for some reason.

This is something im not experienced with but ik now that i should act soon if i dont and she does not give me a reason ill just stay with status quo and mediocrity.

Wilko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude you're 42. If you're in reasonably good shape and taking care of yourself then why are you only limited to women over 35? Why is dating over for you as you knew it back then? Can't you get women without the baggage?
I'll still snag a date with the occasional 28 or 32 year old but much, much less often. You know what I think changed? The introduction of "hard" match-filters on Tinder, Bumble, etc. I definitely did better (and younger!) on the previous generation of OLD sites where anyone could message anyone. My openers and text game were so damn tight! Could start lying about my age, but I'm still somehow attached to my principles.

Last edited:

SpartanWarrior77

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll still snag a date with the occasional 28 or 32 year old but much, much less often. You know what I think changed? The introduction of "hard" match-filters on Tinder, Bumble, etc. I definitely did better (and younger!) on the previous generation of OLD sites where anyone could message anyone. My openers and text game were so damn tight! Could start lying about my age, but I'm still somehow attached to my principles.
Ahh so you're only doing online game? I guess it does make sense that if you're in your 40s, it's a little bit weird to do day game on 20 year olds. But once again, it depends on the guy and the city. If you're in great shape and have your **** together and you're not socially awkward, it shouldn't be that big of a deal. I think 25-30 is a good range for you.

SpartanWarrior77

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I'm telling you my experience regardless of what people said before. Things have changed a lot.
So in your mindset, if you want an LTR with a 20-25 year old with no baggage, how old should you be?