Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

There may be fewer women on Tinder than ever before.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
While Tinder, as opposed to Bumble, has never released official information on its user demographics, an unofficial report from 2015 estimated 38% women among its users. Since then, things seem to have only gone downhill.

This is not only bad because of the odds at face value, but because it contributes to the vicious cycle of Tinder that keeps making the app more and more frustrating for guys.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
While Tinder, as opposed to Bumble, has never released official information on its user demographics, an unofficial report from 2015 estimated 38% women among its users. Since then, things seem to have only gone downhill.

This is not only bad because of the odds at face value, but because it contributes to the vicious cycle of Tinder that keeps making the app more and more frustrating for guys.
Tinder should be forced to report it's koch ratio. I estimate it at about 10:1. Plus why the hell are women allowed to use it to advertise their Instagram thirst traps? Get rid of that sheeeeet.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tinder isn't a dating app as much anymore. Its mostly an app for girls to show off and display their Instagram account these days.

Not sure about this but given how bumble works with the woman messaging first if she wants to, I would've thought there would be less men on that app.
Yes. It's time to stop pretending that men and women are equal. Tinder has proven that they are not.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Glad I'm not there. Bumble and Hinge are also excessively male.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
to be honest its just given me red pill rage again, being on it, the A.W'ing is spreading like a plague, even attractive women with no filters are poisoned by it

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
My most common outcome on them was one date, no sex, no second date.
Well...did you keep doing the same thing on the dates or did you start looking at potential areas you were failing in and making subtle changes?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well...did you keep doing the same thing on the dates or did you start looking at potential areas you were failing in and making subtle changes?
Somewhere in between. Decided to focus on in-person approaching. There was too much of a time and money drain with those failed dates.

coyote_astro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I wonder if Tinder's working for anyone anymore. I've had some matches in the past few months, but did not lead anywhere.
I have also noticed (at least in the US) a slight decrease in the amount and quality of new girls I see on dating apps. This is compared to the spike I had noticed due to COVID and social distancing.
I don't know if I am reaching here, but I speculate it's because things are opening up and girls are starting to go out again.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
a slight decrease in the amount and quality of new girls I see on dating apps.
yeah women are waking up that its all an illusion.

They(women) will push to close down Social media in a decade

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A vast majority of women on dating apps really are not interested in finding boyfriends. It's just a way to stave off boredom.. kill time... and get validation.

Most chicks I know that just want to get laid, will go on these apps and intentionally match with dudes that are 100 plus miles away. Fvck them for awhile and move on. That way when the get 'bored', and they will get bored, can just move on and not have some creep anywhere around them who might know their friends.

If you don't mind driving 3 hours for this cr@p go for it.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot just take the free drinks and meals and move on

bonesmahoney

Banned
Reaction score
I tried warning you f-ckers a long time ago about this:

This is just another dumb and fake blackpill meme that you guys latch onto because you're naive, don't have friends, don't date much and are generally afraid to go outside (and are afraid of the dark, etc).

Seriously, if you think "staceys" are riding chad d-cks all day long after a few swipes on tinder, you're an idiot.