"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

There is NO such thing as a FREE LUNCH

Maximus_Decimus

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 10, 2003
Messages
183
Reaction score
5
Guys, next time a hot chick/girlfriend asks you for something, if you don't feel like responding with "NO" or countering with a ****y & funny line (which both work well), ask her a question along the lines of: WHAT DO I GET OUT OF IT?

Examples:
Her: Can you buy me a drink?
You: If you run towards the centre of those group of people, twirl around 3 times on one foot, and then flash your t*tties back at me, yes, I can.

Her: Can you help me with my homework?
You: Hmm, I really like that sandwhich in your bag. How about you let me take a bite out of it first, and I'll consider helping you out with your homework later?

Her: Can you give me a ride home?
You: No problem. I'm looking for somebody to pay for my gas anyways. I'm glad you volunteered.

Stop supplicating.
Stand up for yourself.
She has to work for you.
There is no such thing as a free lunch!

Maximus_Decimus
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Maximus_Decimus

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 10, 2003
Messages
183
Reaction score
5
While we're on this subject, read this good stuff by Gunwitch:

Originally posted by Gunwitch
9.4 Payment based behaviours such as buying drinks for women at bars, giving them flowers, fixing their things, driving them places you aren’t going with her to, are all LOSER actions. Of course people like things like this, but these things conveys to her sexuality as "he isn't valid sexually because he is a poor lover or has a small penis, so he pays for sex with gifts of his time and money, he is a beta male". During ALL initial encounters with women, if requests are made for anything, ask yourself "would I do this for a causal acquaintance or male stranger?" If your answer is “no”, then don't do it. Of course you might buy a good friend accompanied to a bar a drink, but would you really buy a male stranger a drink? Didn't think so, unless it was to PAY him for something.
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?threadid=46286

Maximus_Decimus
 

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2004
Messages
1,385
Reaction score
11
Location
Australia
yes :D

my sig. says it from another direction


Lost In Translation

**AUSTRALIAN STREET PIMP**

Quote: squirrels
“ You NEVER pay as a supplicative or bargaining measure, though. The reward that she gets for her affection is YOUR affection. The reward she gets for her sex is YOUR sex. The second you start buying her stuff to keep her around, keep her entertained in your presence, etc...you're compensating for not having what it takes to seduce the woman, and that's totally unacceptable. “
 

Yotsuya-san

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 11, 2004
Messages
393
Reaction score
1
Location
Maison Ikokku
Good post, Maximus. Except for one thing.
I thought it was: "There AINT No Such Thing As A Free Lunch"
aka TANSTAAFL.
From Robert A Heinlein's The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.
 

smokez01

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 31, 2004
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
Age
39
how about if its like this, your doing a current event together, and she does not want to go up and present about it

she asked me if i could go explain, i said how about you go up there, she says no no no please, then i caved in and said okay sure but next time its your turn

im a ***** yes i know, but i could not think of anything to respond to
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Heizen

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 7, 2004
Messages
422
Reaction score
0
Location
Vienna, VA
Smokez, you should have done a line I always use.

Me:Fine, but you owe me
HB:What? Fine, but what do I owe you?
Me:I dont know, we will figure that out later ;)

Field tested, good responses.
 

jiza101

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 29, 2004
Messages
614
Reaction score
1
Age
39
Location
Making the most of MY life
I always use this, and girls end up just saying stuff it to me. Eg. Can you fill my water bottle up, ME: whats in it for me, HER: Nothing, or fine i will do it myself. How do you guys react to these come backs from girls.
 
Top